Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (3611 Views)

Poll: Guys what do you love most in a woman

beauty: 44% (4 votes)
shape: 33% (3 votes)
boobies: 11% (1 vote)
ass: 0% (0 votes)
height: 11% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute / Come See What hez Seeing Oo! / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Ur Not My Type? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mbell(f): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2011
I always imagined that i'd date a fine guy, tall and well built (physically). and i never imagined dating anyone younger than me. the deal is, there's this guy in my school, hez tall, cute and lanky, and hez younger than me, hez not really the kinda person u'll call "the happening guy" (if u knw wat i mean). Hez extremely shy and i find that to be sooo cute and attractive and endearing. He has these things he says, these slangs and words,.,, and they're just so funny, he likes me, i know he does, everyone does infact,

i think i like him, i dont know the extent, but i think i do,
i dont know the signs, or how u know u like someone, but i know: i think of him quite a lot these days,
i know anytime i remember the things he says, those slangs, i laugh,
he finds it hard to express himself and i know i enjoy watching him try and fumble (soooooo cute),
and i know these days when im around him i cant help thinking i want to kiss him,

i always try to find reasons y i shouldnt like every guy i tend to like. This guy isnt evrything i dreamed of in a guy, no doubt, hez kinda geeky, not physically built, shy, and im older than him but isnt the important thing supposed to be being with someone who makes you happy? isnt it supposed to be about liking someone who likes u 2 for real i keep having these debates within myself, i really need advice,
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Pweety4me(f): 2:22am On Apr 13, 2011
Awww smiley
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:25am On Apr 13, 2011
mbell:

he likes me, i know he does,  everyone does infact,

Everyone likes you?

Or, do you mean, [size=16pt]Everybody Knows[/size]?

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7NLq5Soq_E[/flash]

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy                                                                                                                                         cheesy
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by PhysicsMHD(m): 2:33am On Apr 13, 2011
If you like him, go for it.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 13, 2011
So what advice do you need? undecided undecided undecided

You have no problem here, you are just creating problems for yourself.

You like him, he like you and he make you feel happy. To add to that, he's funny.

But he's not  physically built and he's shy, WTF

First of all, lets clear the "physically built" part. Not everyone was born with the perfect body.

Infact most guys have to built their bod. Including all those celebrities that we drool over. Nobody was born with the perfect six pack.

About the shyness part, Nobody was born shy.

people are just quiet on a certain thing, or either uncomfortable in a certain environment. Get to know this young man more, your discovery will shock you.
Take me for instance, some people think I am a shy girl. And other people think I am outgoing and bubble. But I am neither both. My action differ with different people.

Infact I like reserved guys, who are laid by. Listen to other people, and talk when needed. Not those overly cocky guys that always need to be the centre of attention, or the cool guy on the block.

3 Likes

Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by ektbear: 3:09am On Apr 13, 2011
Physics, you are a hilarious dude  grin grin grin

Rokiatu, you seemed fascinated with Indians. Why is this? I'm just curious. Are there a lot of them where you live? (Not saying there is anything wrong with this, just wondering how it happened.) Did you watch a lot of Bollywood movies as a kid or something?  grin tongue smiley
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Nobody: 3:12am On Apr 13, 2011
@op this sounds like one of the illusion novel I saw online for $3.99 I forgot the name.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by LordReed(m): 3:15am On Apr 13, 2011
Don't commit just yet go out on a few dates, hang out a few times and see if he is some one you really want to be with.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Physics, you are a hilarious dude  grin grin grin

Rokiatu, you seemed fascinated with Indians. Why is this? I'm just curious. Are there a lot of them where you live? (Not saying there is anything wrong with this, just wondering how it happened.) Did you watch a lot of Bollywood movies as a kid or something?  grin tongue smiley
Trust me, I would not even date an Indian guy unless he's Salman Khan, Hrithik, John Abraham, Arjun Rampal, or Shahid grin grin grin

I didn't watch bollywood movies as a kid. I watch them now lol

To be clear, I am not fascinated by Indians. I just find some Indian actors hot.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Odunnu: 3:19am On Apr 13, 2011
And you forgot to mention the amazing number of indians in your locality
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 13, 2011
I pay no attention to that.

I live in a multicultural society.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Pweety4me(f): 5:01am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

people are just quiet on a certain thing, or either uncomfortable in a certain environment. Get to know this young man more, your discovery will shock you.
Take me for instance, some people think I am a shy girl. And other people think I am outgoing and bubble. But I am neither both. My action differ with different people.

Infact I like reserved guys, who are laid by. Listen to other people, and talk when needed. Not those overly cocky guys that always need to be the centre of attention, or the cool guy on the block.

I like all of this! cool
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Pweety4me(f): 5:02am On Apr 13, 2011
Welll get to know the dude properly i say, but i guess u pondering on imperfections cause he younger than you.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Esinwaju: 8:16am On Apr 13, 2011
Since you say he falls short of certain physical qualities you want your dream man to possess, it means you will be compromising your standards just to be with him. Go ahead if you know you gonna be satisfied and happy inspite of him not being your `type` but if you know deep down in your heart that you won`t be pleased, don`t go there.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Katy86(f): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2011
For a relationship the character of the person is the most important thing.

You have to trust him, he have to be there for him, he have to be your best friend and you must be able to talk about everything with him.

The rest does not really matter. I remember the first time I saw my boyfriend: I was like, WOW whats that undecided

He was really not my type but I gave him a chance and I saw that he was a really good guy and until now he was always there for me and we become really best friends.

Give him a chance wink
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by RuuDie(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2011
He's there for the taking. . . .all yours, no contest. . . . if he makes you feel as happy as you proclaim and you're certain he genuinely likes you, then you should be with him!
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by kaymoney2(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2011
@ OP dont expect a guy to be 100% of all what you desire
so far he has some of the attributes you desire in a guy just pull the rigger and let him inn
cool cool
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by yusuf2(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2011
Mbell, no one is perfect, heck, most people droll in their fantasies about who mr or miss right should look or act like, if u say u can't help but think of him in a fondly way most of the time, i'll say ur heart and mind is already set (u're in love with him), i think u're just finding a way to dive back into ur fantasy or rather illusions on what ur mr right perfect should be like

one question though, Have u ever asked him what it is about u that makes him want to be with u, and are u sure u're what his miss right should look like? i think u need to sit with him and talk about this, if u guys can live with ur faults, then fine and good, understanding the compromises both parties make in a relationship helps greatly,

best of luck.
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by LesbianBoy(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2011
mbell:

I always imagined that i'd date a fine guy, tall and well built (physically). and i never imagined dating anyone younger than me. the deal is, there's this guy in my school, hez tall, cute and lanky, and hez younger than me, hez not really the kinda person u'll call "the happening guy" (if u knw wat i mean). Hez extremely shy and i find that to be sooo cute and attractive and endearing. He has these things he says, these slangs and words,.,, and they're just so funny, he likes me, i know he does, everyone does infact,
i think i like him, i dont know the extent, but i think i do,
i dont know the signs, or how u know u like someone, but i know: i think of him quite a lot these days,
i know anytime i remember the things he says, those slangs, i laugh,
he finds it hard to express himself and i know i enjoy watching him try and fumble (soooooo cute),
and i know these days when im around him i cant help thinking i want to kiss him,

i always try to find reasons y i shouldnt like every guy i tend to like. This guy isnt evrything i dreamed of in a guy, no doubt, hez kinda geeky, not physically built, shy, and im older than him but isnt the important thing supposed to be being with someone who makes you happy? isnt it supposed to be about liking someone who likes u 2 for real i keep having these debates within myself, i really need advice,
u must be joking  angry angry angry i nor like one bit  tongue tongue tongue tongue

REALITY101:

@op this sounds like one of the illusion novel I saw online for $3.99 I forgot the name.
Reality 419  angry angry angry angry angry

Pweety4me:

I like all of this! cool
and why do u like all of dat  sad sad sad angry angry angry angry ********Picks up a bottle and breaks it on pweety4herself"s head***********  angry angry angry angry angry

kay-money:

[size=11pt[b]]@ OP dont expect a guy to be 100%[/b] of all what you desire
so far he has some of the attributes you desire in a guy just pull the rigger and let him inn [/size] cool cool

Am 100% trust me! tongue tongue tongue infact that's why dem ladies love me  cool cool cool cool
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by SALady(f): 11:51am On Apr 13, 2011
rokiatu:

So what advice do you need? undecided undecided undecided

You have no problem here, you are just creating problems for yourself.

You like him, he like you and he make you feel happy. To add to that, he's funny.

But he's not physically built and he's shy, WTF

First of all, lets clear the "physically built" part. Not everyone was born with the perfect body.

Infact most guys have to built their bod. Including all those celebrities that we drool over. Nobody was born with the perfect six pack.

About the shyness part, Nobody was born shy.

@OP, Rokiatu has said it all
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mbell(f): 1:01am On Apr 14, 2011
Pweety4me:

Welll get to know the dude properly i say, but i guess u pondering on imperfections cause he younger than you.

yea, i think i should try 2get to know him and stop tryna find reasons not to,

kay-money:

@ OP dont expect a guy to be 100% of all what you desire
so far he has some of the attributes you desire in a guy just pull the rigger and let him inn
cool cool

you really think i should??
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mbell(f): 1:17am On Apr 14, 2011
SA Lady:

@OP, Rokiatu has said it all
nicely said, very nicely said,

PhysicsMHD:

If you like him, go for it.
, sound so easy, y does it feel so hard to do? doesnt seem so hard in the movies, lol, and BTW, i meant everyone knows he likes me, Lmao!
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mcseagroup: 5:39am On Apr 14, 2011
You can date a younger man but dont try to marry a younger man because you will soon grow older to become his mother while he keeps his ryes on younger women, except you are not the jealous type. ia m talking of the future not the now when everything seems beautiful because you think you are in love

time expires all even LOVE!!!!!!!!
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Pweety4me(f): 6:00am On Apr 14, 2011
LesbianBoy:

and why do u like all of dat  sad sad sad angry angry angry angry ********Picks up a bottle and breaks it on pweety4herself"s head***********  angry angry angry angry angry

Psychoo ALERT!! & dat was your head not mine! undecided

[/quote][quote author=mbell link=topic=645413.msg8121948#msg8121948 date=1302739307]
yea, i think i should try 2get to know him and stop tryna find reasons not to,

Yep smiley
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mbell(f): 12:21am On Apr 15, 2012
yh
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him by mbell(f): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2012
Check out my blog... Subscribe and leave your comments and lemme know what yhu think .. http://www.sassydiaries..com.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!! / If She Is A Car, What Will You Call Her?(pics) / Epic Response A Guy Gave A Gal(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.