Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded (28470 Views)

Taxi Driver, Others Arrested For Robbing Passengers In Abeokuta / Kidnappers Told Me To Sell My House, Car, etc To Raise ₦100m Ransom - Farmer / Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by onoms4luv(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
100m what?

kuku kill them na make only una dey this country.

abeg I just tire for this kidnapping cases in Nigeria.

we pray for their safe return
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by gambia(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
The country has gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by prodev9991: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Sad!
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Dfynboi: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stop paying these people. When business no go again them go stop. It's not easy I know but sometimes....
God forbid make their hand no touch me but if I enter their hand and them mention useless money like that , I go make peace with my God, provoke them till them shoot me. Death at my age and death at 90 na the same thing. Na the mode go just different. Make the.use the money care for my kids. I can't give any bandit chingbain. That very act might be saving another family. Because na your money them go use wreak havoc.

Then again E fit be mouth I dey make. Me wey be say just to Cork gun near me use am threaten me lasan go make me start to present all my credentials reach death certificate wey never happen.
what re you saying, this looks like hide nd seek to u??��
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Nickisindigo(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2021
She forced the guy to do the photoshoot
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by AroOkigbo(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Stop paying these people. When business no go again them go stop. It's not easy I know but sometimes....
God forbid make their hand no touch me but if I enter their hand and them mention useless money like that , I go make peace with my God, provoke them till them shoot me. Death at my age and death at 90 na the same thing. Na the mode go just different. Make the.use the money care for my kids. I can't give any bandit chingbain. That very act might be saving another family. Because na your money them go use wreak havoc.

Then again E fit be mouth I dey make. Me wey be say just to Cork gun near me use am threaten me lasan go make me start to present all my credentials reach death certificate wey never happen.
Even after killing you, they won't let your people know. They'll still collect ransom from your family.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Oizee(f): 11:39am On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:

may we not witness such....I was going to say something then, I read ur second paragraph..... may we no c evil..

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by NaijaSumigan: 11:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Imota seem to be a notorious hideout for criminals. The Nigerian police knows about this but will keep silent since they also benefits from the various crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Oizee(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2021
anonymuz:
New lucrative business in Nigeria...sooner or later, Yahoo will fade and kidnapping will be the easiest cash out for men.
it will surely fade.... nothing last forever....

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by NaijaSumigan: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2021
post=99793228:
All kidnappers in our country must be killed.
We wondered what evans, the most dangerous kidnapper in the history of Africa is still doing alive..

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Very very deep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by NaijaSumigan: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2021
Oizee:
it will surely fade.... nothing last forever....

Amen
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by SarkinYarki: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
We have to pass a law making it criminal for anyone to pay or recieve ransom ..that's the only way kidnapping has been solved in many countries ...you have to put very harsh penalties for paying Ransom

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Faithful1234(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
kidnapping nation
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2021
The agbowa imota road is very bad. If you are plying that bad road you will be scared of kidnappers because you won't be able to drive at high speed. The surrounding bushes, birds chirping is clear indication that you are on your own

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by pepericozi: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Our government is the problem.
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2021
EFCC have to switch their attention to Kidnappers because this people are catching out more than yahoo boys grin grin
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Femeto: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Insecurity every where
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Draslo:

Yes na mouth you dey make. As a G, you suppose don educate yourself about guns. Make friends in the Military, Customs or Civil Defense. Have a hands on experience. You never know when that knowledge could save not only your life but others too.

Mr James Bond grin grin grin

No be so e easy oh !!!! Money dey pay and move on.

Money no dey, na different thing .... then you are ready to die....

If small things dey... arrange them and move on ...

Life is sweeeeettttttteeeeeattttttttttt
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Eriokanmi: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kidnapping is one of the lucrative jobs APC has promised Nigerian youths in 2015. Una thank you oo. We await your manifestos in 2023. Awon dindinrin eda

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by seangy4konji: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
Its now a business.

Well done
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Commanderinpips: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I like your humour. The ALMIGHTY GOD created life to be cherished that's why people don't want to die. GOD will continue to protect you don't ever wish to in the hands of these animals. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
Looks like a Very arranged from within aka Household Enemies kidnap operation.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by chrizzyace: 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
iampeterben:

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/lagos-socialite-4-others-kidnapped-n100m-ransom-demanded/

Nothing is just not working in this country sef , everything you have to provide for yourself... it’s now bad that even the rich that has money to provide securities for themselves aren’t safe, talk less of a common man, kidnapping is gradually spreading and gaining momentum like terrorism the government are acting confused, maybe until when they start kidnapping their children or they themselves. Then they will wake up to tackle this thing with any amount once and for all. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Grace001: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
Bubu's senior special citizens are at it again

His children seem to be above the law

But I have a feeling this crime is an inside job.similar to Oko oloyuns death

You're in a country that has unfeeling and inept government or security agents.this is not a period for unnecessary show off or be calling your self "Lagos big boy", "billionaire zanku" or some funny Nick names people give themselves in a bid to show off or impress.a lot of Nigerians are too wicked to care and if at all they give a Fok,they want to exploit you to have what you have.lay low and keep a very low profile even if you have money

Moreso even if you can afford to buy a rolce Royce Phantom,buy a 504 and pretend you're broke.thats the only way you can live in peace in this country. the moment you start flossing,you're already attracting criminals to yourself.also minimise showing off your house.you will see some adults with children's brains showing off everything they have in their house and how much they bought each of the wall frames and figurines on social media

Also no be every deek and Harry you go invite to your house

A long time school friend or church/mosque friend you have not seen in years is not someone you should bring to your house because you want to show off and impress them about what God has done for you.nigeria is not Yoruba film where you see your long time school friend on the street and say motor ikefa leleyi tolorun jogunfunmi re

You nor know whether he don go Join cult or a criminal gang.if there's need to meet,meet at an eatery with no need to floss.once there's nothing flashy about you that Nigerians can easily notice,they no go look your side and you have your peace of mind

Infact they'll just assume you're another broke ass and nothing to gain from you while you enjoy your money in peace

I couldn’t have said it better.

This is what some show off people don’t know. They just want to impress everyone around them which make them vulnerable to problems

Nigeria isn’t a country where you can show off, in the midst of some hungry and angry people with bad energy, where some people can even kill for just 50k Naira.

But some people won’t still have sense, they are the architect of their misfortune
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kidnappers Nawa.

It is business in the north.

They don't know the bad economy is everywhere in Nigeria. Hungry people will just see Alhaji on your name and think that you have money.
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by cheango: 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
AT THIS TIME, SINCE WE CANT HAVE GUN, IF YOU DONT HAVE JUJU DONT NEAR ANY FARM OR BUSH, IN SOUTHWEST...PLS BE PREPARED, BECAUSE OUR FOREIGN RELIGIONS MAY NOT BE ENOUGH AGAIN
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by pacespot(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Only if they can kidnap those in government who have kidnapped Nigerian economy.
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by phorget(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
How much are they selling surveillance drone for crying out loud.
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by tonididdy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
The act of ransom payment should be highly condemned

No negotiations with teerrosrist
Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by phorget(m): 1:12pm On Mar 11, 2021
Grace001:

I couldn’t have said it better.

This is what some show off people don’t know. They just want to impress everyone around them which make them vulnerable to problems

Nigeria isn’t a country where you can show off, in the midst of some hungry and angry people with bad energy, where some people can even kill for just 50k Naira.

But some people won’t still have sense, they are the architect of their misfortune

Just the other day a fufu seller was kidnapped I guess she too was in the habit of showing off.
The truth is that kidnappings has gone beyond profiling before kidnapping, it has become so bad to the extent that anybody can be kidnapped. But in the case of Bugon I won't rule out an insiders involvement.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Onabanjo 'Bugon' Kidnapped With His Driver, Others. 100m Ransom Demanded by EdwardRandy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
MejiLoyon:

Funny but u still have a point.. Just pray such doesn't come ur way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Parade Vicious Armed Robbers/kidnappers Captured In Abuja (Photos) / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out / Woman And Her Partner Arrested For Battering Her Two Kids Aged 5 And 2 (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.