Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Capsule Of Liberty ( Daily Devotional) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Capsule Of Liberty ( Daily Devotional) (136 Views)

Capsule Of Liberty Daily Devotional / Vessels Of Mercy ( Capsule Of Liberty) / Capsule Of Liberty ( Daily Devotional) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capsule Of Liberty ( Daily Devotional) by goodshepherd123(m): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
*Date : 11-03-2021*.

*Theme : My help comes from the Lord*.

*Text : Mark 9 vs 17-23*

*Memorise* :
" _Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers_" Job 8 vs 20

There is hardly anyone in life, who doesn't need help, whether you are young,old,rich,poor and irrespective of your religion.

However the best person to help, us is the one who lives in heaven.

It has been established in our bible reading for today,that without the help of God, success can turn to failure.

For example, the disciples had successfully cast out demons before, but in this passage they couldn't repeat the same again.

_Mark 6:7 : And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits_.

However, the bible records that they failed woefully until Jesus came to their rescue.

Beloveth overconfidence can turn success into failure,and it is certain God will never help evil doers. Repent from any form of evil, if you need divine help.shalom!!!

*Assignment* :
1). Always ask help from the Lord every day before steping out.

*Prayer point* :
1). Father help me so that my success will not turn to failure in Jesus name.

2). Father send help to me speedily so that I will never fail in Jesus name.

3).Father before i need help, please send help to me in Jesus name.

© Capsule of liberty.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Pastor Chris Ministering At Healing Stream Live / Glory Snachers / Facebook User Predicts KANO Plane Crash (GONE VIRAL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.