Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital (44728 Views)

Business Ideas With 30k Naira Capital / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Which Business Can A 50,000 Naira Capital Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by RedSquid: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Food canteen

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 2:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
You may consider investing in providing software as a service, you know we are in a digital age.

I had a couple of ideas, both new, innovatives and one's that have before proven to be successful.

Setup also won't cost you much.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2021
RenerdsMedia:
You may consider investing in providing software as a service, you know we are in a digital age.

I had a couple of ideas, both new, innovatives and one's that have before proven to be successful.

for saas one needs to consider the market entry barrier, there are really big goons in that industry and 5M is too small to compete with them for market share. I will be competing with the likes of SAP, Workday, ADP to mention just a few. Also i am not an IT professional.

why did you delete your last line?

18 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Timtim8989:
Come and park cheap quality things in Dubai and sell them.
Imagine buying Abayaa for 10k selling 25k.

Those Nike shoes on IG and abayas are cheap here.

100% profits depends on your marketing skills.

I am a career person and I am actively employed, how do I work around my schedule and manage this efficiently as well

12 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Timtim8989(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

I am a career person and I am actively employed, how do I work around my schedule and manage this efficiently as well

Well as far as business is concerned,you don't need an actual timing for it. Business is what we do in our everyday life events....you have your mobile phone,you can do your business through that. Open a business page on all social media platforms. If you're mobile(car)go along with your goods. So far you have quality things,I guarantee you a massive turnout.

It all depends on your marketing skills , I will do my part to present you with goods or if you can come in person too.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:

If you are interested in this instead, i can help you manage it also, we can meet one-on-one to discuss it.
I am still very young, relatively free, full of hope and ambitions, and i believe i am resourceful and can be useful.

13 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Are you opened to partnership? I have something less time consuming and low capital startup that might interest you. 2.5m at most

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
JoshJay1:
Are you opened to partnership? I have something less time consuming and low capital startup that might interest you. 2.5m at most
I don't have problem with partnership, can you just give the basics of the business e.g the industry and scope ( you do not have to give too much details), also what returns would be expected. lastly is it 2.5 combined or individually.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by RedSquid: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
I don't have problem with partnership, can you just give the basics of the business e.g the industry and scope ( you do not have to give too much details), also what returns would be expected. lastly is it 2.5 combined or individually.

If you're open to doing business with your finances in a newly created enterprise, I have blueprints I can share with you. Agriculture

4 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by jezreel16(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
I mean in the fintech industry. I will explain and share with you past records from 2017 all available. You can use lesser amount too and yes individually.I don't know why I couldn't reply with the other account, anyways I sent a dm if you need more explanation.
kokaneprodigy:
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by EngrBouss(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Invest in a startup like ours

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Commonguy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
invest in on computer stuff.. like cybercafe and other digital programming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Pavicx(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bosss cheesy

Where una dey see 5M for this economy?

Boss, where una dey see money ABEG!!!

Na person wey get money dey......:

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by LagBlogger(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
2 cool rides (Hyundai or Kia) for uber and bolt on hire purchase for twice the amount you bought each. Collect 30,000 each per week till driver fully pays off.

Let's say 1.5 each, driver to pay 2.5 each after 18 months. (30k per week till they buy them off)

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by BruncleZuma: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rule Number 1: Don't take any advice from Nairalanders that involves investing in their lucrative business ideas and collecting returns from said Nairalanders.

grin grin grin grin

[img]https://media1./images/693da53e6100413d936cf4e38cdb499d/tenor.gif[/img]

We no wan see you for front-page dey quote Book of Lamentations ooo

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by sammysmiles(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Business plenty oooooo
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by LagBlogger(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Build simple block of 3 room self contain.

Collect rent 150k each per year.

Your house is still there, appreciating in value while next year another 450k is coming.

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Don't listen to Motivational Speakers Advise grin grin
Halima Abubakar dey warn una !

Do Business wey you fit control cool

29 Likes

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by nonut: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Scammers arena

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by A305: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
I don't know how to put this to you to not seem to sound stupíd just because you don't have proper knowledge of it — but if I were in your shoes, 5 million should fetch me CONSISTENT 100k to 300k every 3 days.

How?

Crypto trading. Not necessarily altcoins but bitcòin itself. Why?

Trading via Binance, B T C had huge market cap and huge volume. So what you need to do is trade volume instead of price action.

It isn't easy as I put it if you a rookie and lacks trading strategy technical know-how but (like I earlier stated) with my expertise, I will make consistent of those figures aforementioned with that 5 million capital.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Anything that would involve the internet smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by sammysmiles(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
kokaneprodigy:
Hi guys, I currently have a little above 5M in naira idle and I would want to put it into a business/trade. Something with good yield and room for expansion. Basically something I can grow. I don't want to invest it in bit coin/crypto or mutual funds ( i already have investment in those for easy liquidation).
every idea is welcome, thanks.

Please don't DM me.

Fashion Designing, musical school or a Cyber Cafe,,, jxt where you can be training people or you can start selling Technological devices...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by Alejobs: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
shocked

Trading Places needs to hear about this cheesy. For your laptop external powerbank need, holla at me for reliable lithium battery pack! +234,80643,16307
Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by heykims(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
My advice is that u continue the business that generated that fund.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by slawormiir: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Set up an Hk

After one year you will be a big boy

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Ideas For A 5 Million Naira Capital by captainamiedi1: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

can we discuss on these? I am a software developer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / University Of Ibadan Produces Rice, 10kg Costs N4k, 25kg Costs N9,500 (Pics) / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.