Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (36753 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
See finishing

Amaechi 1:0 Wike

Weldone Amaechi!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Liposure: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Blows, jabs, banters, Unending quarrels. What is wrong with this two?
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by westlius(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
I stand with Amechi he is a Administrator while Wike is a politician.
while Amechi was a Governor 10,300 teachers were employed, a consultant firm was called to interview the teachers, we had little govt interference there
also he employed 5,000 teachers.
most roads in porthacourt was expanded by him
most schools was remodelled govt primary and secondary school.
primary healthcare was remodelled.
wike tenure he builds bridges and road fine(Amechi did also)
But youth empowerment is Zero
see RSUST now RSU that called for employment of 2000 people, after submitting about 300 copies per person
no body hear anything again only to hear they have resume work.
Now the 5,000 civil servants he claim to employ
let me shock Rivers youth, they have started underground employment at govt house. when I heard dis I was shock.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
sell beautiful and quality window blind, 3D wallpaper and 3D wall panel. Click the link in bio for pictures
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by amah4game: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
I great una ... Space de? If e no de.. I fit manage attachment
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2021
pat077:
Same way u were also odili's employee

Amaechi was elected into the Rivers state house of of assembly where he became a speaker and served for 8yrs. Do you call an elected speaker of a state house of assembly a governor's employee?

Wike was a cheif of staff to His excellency Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi . He was at the becks and call of the governor. He Wike was indeed an employee of Rotimi Amaechi

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by garfield1: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. ..

Wike the wicked

Amaechi is full of shit

Wike is a real niggarr
guy,be honest.that was a mature and calm response from amaechi.just say that you are pained.wike is a thuggish idiot

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by guy222: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. ..

Wike the wicked

Amaechi is full of shit

Wike is a real niggarr
At this rate, i can boldly call you a mad man. You are nothing but a ass hole nigarrrr. your only support for wike was simply because he was a jonathan boy, jonathan has move on with his life boy, why not do thesame.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by samwillyco1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Political fools and childish behavior
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by henriyke: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Chased out of Rivers State how? Please,can you explain further
Kriss216:
You're this, You're that... yet they chased you out of River State.

Hide your face abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by plaindealer: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi practically pulled out the belt and beat Wike mercilessly, serious deadly punch and devastating TKO grin grin grin

Wike the foolish apprentice got too drunk on power that he forgot that he was actually trained by his Oga who eventually moved on to bigger and better things including as the most productive and accomplished minister in the history of Nigeria while useless and clueless Wike is still struggling with mediocre flyover that even poorer states are building all over that state like nothing.

Never bite more than you can chew, lesson.

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by guy222: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2021
pat077:
Same way u were also odili's employee
you sure say you go school at all? so a speaker of the state house of assembly is an employee of the governor. may God deliever you from mumurism.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Rotimi Amaechi may be right but Wike stood for him when he ran to Ghana to save his head during the court case with Celestine Omehia

Wike single handedly fought the battle and held forth for him till the coast was clear for him to return to enjoy the outcome of efforts put in by Wike and few loyalists.

My friend what is wrong in serving your master and getting rewarded for it?
If Wike was such a political fighter or defender as you try to paint him, then he should have contested at the party primaries

#Oga na master

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
If you work as an admin officer, sales executive e.t.c this is the reason why your boss whether male or female is always mean at you. This typical Nigerian mentality which is behest in in our grassroot and culture is not a good thing
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by stayclearofme: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:
You're this, You're that... yet they chased you out of River State.

Hide your face abeg!
Are you the one that chased him out? Is he not saying the truth?.....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Just a nail on the coffin sir

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
stayclearofme:

Are you the one that chased him out? Is he not saying the truth?.....

If only he knew Rotimi Amaechi
Just wait for the laugh...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by bigcee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi2023:

the fight is between wike and himself, Amaechi is in no level with him.
Amaechi our soon to be president can't stoop to the level of wike who has no future in hand beyond his realm as governor in 2023.

Amaechi is an achiever, a successful politician and a well respected individual..

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Tonyspecial(m): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2021
n
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Iriruaga100(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeezy81:

Amaechi was elected into the Rivers state house of of assembly where he became a speaker and served for 8yrs. Do you call an elected speaker of a state house of assembly a governor's employee?

Wike was a cheif of staff to His excellency Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi . He was at the becks and call of the governor. He Wike was indeed an employee of Rotimi Amaechi

Yes, the person you quoted is right.. Rotimi Amaechi was a staff at Peter Odili hospital. When Odili was contesting for governor in 1999, Amaechi was also contesting for his state constituency in Rivers State house of assembly.
Odili won the election and he made Amaechi speaker of parliament. Amaechi was so loyal to Odili, hence he stayed as speaker for 8years!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by chocolatelady(f): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2021
kabe1:
Wike was/is an Employee of the state, an employee of Rivers state so were you.

Wike was also a local government chairman, minister and now a two term governor.

Both Ameachi and Wike have the same Résumé.

Nope, Amaechi was two time speaker and two time Minister. They don’t have the same resume at all

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Yes, the person you quoted is right.. Rotimi Amaechi was a staff at Peter Odili hospital. When Odili was contesting for governor in 1999, Amaechi was also contesting for his state constituency in Rivers State house of assembly.
Odili won the election and he made Amaechi speaker of parliament. Amaechi was so loyal to Odili, hence he stayed as speaker for 8years!!

Well, at some point in life we might have tried our hands here and there.. I think in this context our radar should be beamed strictly on their political path
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Jerryherd: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ameachi rubbished himself getting involved with Wike
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by nwakibie3(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
westlius:
I stand with Amechi he is a Administrator while Wike is a politician.
while Amechi was a Governor 10,300 teachers were employed, a consultant firm was called to interview the teachers, we had little govt interference there
also he employed 5,000 teachers.
most roads in porthacourt was expanded by him
most schools was remodelled govt primary and secondary school.
primary healthcare was remodelled.
wike tenure he builds bridges and road fine(Amechi did also)
But youth empowerment is Zero
see RSUST now RSU that called for employment of 2000 people, after submitting about 300 copies per person
no body hear anything again only to hear they have resume work.
Now the 5,000 civil servants he claim to employ
let me shock Rivers youth, they have started underground employment at govt house. when I heard dis I was shock.

See achievements grin

Nigerians deserve the kinda leaders they have
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by pat077: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
guy222:
you sure say you go school at all? so a speaker of the state house of assembly is an employee of the governor. may God deliever you from mumurism.
na your father be mumu. Ode. Ameachi once worked for odili before he join politics.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by guy222: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Wike is the biggest criminal we have in Nigeria as a governor. Wike is using rivers people to catch cruise. How do you explain this, 98% of the tard road wike has completed so far happen to be federal roads, he abandon most of the state road simply because he knows that when you fixed the federal road with the state fund, you will get times two of what you spent. All his project in the state happen to be federal project.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Slidoo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=kabe1 post=99800244]Wike was/is an Employee of the state, an employee of Rivers state so were you.

Wike was also a local government chairman, minister and now a two term governor.

Both Ameachi and Wike have the same Résumé.

[Ameachi Resume is more.... Two time minister of the federal republic of Nigeria..]
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by 8stargeneral: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Two agbros
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by pat077: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeezy81:

I know all this. Ameachi once worked for odili before he became a politician.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Slidoo(m): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
Na jazz u dey use... Because no sure games
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by dododawa1: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2021
fight in day and drink BEER in the Midnight's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Ambode Changes Twitter Profile To Former Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.