Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee (36754 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Amaechi: 'I Am Not Aware That I Suspended Hadiza Bala Usman' / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by vioment: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
My own be say make oga wike pay the teachers, ekelebe, and others wey the state dey owe. It is not your money wike, it is rivers money.

Amaechi is busy borrowing and putting the cart in front of the horse.

Had Amaechi focused on cargo trains and cargo transportation, to help the overall logistics of things, many things would have been different in a better way. But He didn't, which tells me his reasoning and scale of preference is faulty.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Polyglot7pointO: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2021
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-i-wont-descend-to-wikes-level-he-was-my-employee
u and the wike share a pot belly dat signifies a looting eternal connection
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by spencekat(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeezy81:

Amaechi was elected into the Rivers state house of of assembly where he became a speaker and served for 8yrs. Do you call an elected speaker of a state house of assembly a governor's employee?

Wike was a cheif of staff to His excellency Rt Hon. Rotimi Amaechi . He was at the becks and call of the governor. He Wike was indeed an employee of Rotimi Amaechi
Amaechi was a special assistant to Odili.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Edavi234: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi and wike are both idiots..

See how they are dividing attention of Nigerians from real issues..

Two over fed clowns

Nonsense!
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by plaindealer: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
kabe1:
Wike was/is an Employee of the state, an employee of Rivers state so were you.

Wike was also a local government chairman, minister and now a two term governor.

Both Ameachi and Wike have the same Résumé.

What are you talking about?

Even Wike as a minister was a failure, a total embarrassment and woefully unaccomplished.

ASU was on strike and our students were out of the classroom nearly throughout his tenure as a minister while Amechi is delivering the most massive, groundbreaking infrastructures we've ever seen in the history of Nigeria.

That overfed buffoon and loudmouth is all about noise-making and emptiness

As a governor and achievements, he remains under Amaechi's boots and shadow, even in terms of governance and infrastructure.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by spencekat(m): 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
guy222:
you sure say you go school at all? so a speaker of the state house of assembly is an employee of the governor. may God deliever you from mumurism.
Amaechi was a SA to Dr.Peter Odili when Odili was a deputy governor.Amaechi also worked at Odili's clinic .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by pat077: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
spencekat:
Amaechi was a SA to Dr.Peter Odili when Odili was a deputy governor.Amaechi also worked at Odili's clinic .
leave the ignorant fool alone. He thinks ameachi's working life began in 1999.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by wetmenow: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2021
plaindealer:

https://www.thecable.ng/amaechi-i-wont-descend-to-wikes-level-he-was-my-employee

YOU HAVE ALREADY DECENDED TO HIS LEVEL. NA D SAME LEVEL OF CHILDISHNESS UNA DEY.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by spencekat(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Iriruaga100:

Yes, the person you quoted is right.. Rotimi Amaechi was a staff at Peter Odili hospital. When Odili was contesting for governor in 1999, Amaechi was also contesting for his state constituency in Rivers State house of assembly.
Odili won the election and he made Amaechi speaker of parliament. Amaechi was so loyal to Odili, hence he stayed as speaker for 8years!!
He was also a SA to Dr.Odili when Odili was a deputy governor.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
spencekat:
Amaechi was a special assistant to Odili.

Rotimi Amaechi speaker Rivers state 1999-2007

Peter Odilli governor Rivers state 1999-2007

Sir at what point politically did Amaechi become SA to Odilli

Please take note of the word "politically"
Just enlighten me please

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2021
spencekat:
He was also a SA to Dr.Odili when Odili was a deputy governor.

Thank you

Dont get me wrong though, wasn't trying to underplay Dr Peter Odilli before Amaechi. To an extent I know their story and accolades must be given to Dr Odilli

However I do not agree with equating Wike in anyway to Amaechi. In fact, while one is a political son, the other is a political house boy cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 5:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
pat077:
leave the ignorant fool alone. He thinks ameachi's working life begin in 1999.

You such a hungry fellow
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
KO.

Full knockout.

Expect technical knockout from Wike
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by plaindealer: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2021
....but we don't remember Amaechi crudely making noise and insulting Odili all over the place that he thought Odili politics.

Wike is just a noise-making crude and crass buffoon with zero class.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by spencekat(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeezy81:

Rotimi Amaechi speaker Rivers state 1999-2007

Peter Odilli governor Rivers state 1999-2007

Sir at what point politically did Amaechi become SA to Odilli

Please take note of the word "politically"
Just enlighten me please
Between 1992 and 1993,when Sir.Dr.Odili was a deputy governor.Rufus Ada George was the governor then.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by michoim(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Great response from Amaechi...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Bluntemperor: 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:
You're this, You're that... yet they chased you out of River State.

Hide your face abeg!

This rofo-rofo-fight between Amechi and Wike should stop for Peace and Development of Rivers State,biko!
Governor Wike should know that once his term expires,no matter how much Free Funds he gave out for building Market in any part of Nigeria,that is gone with the Wind!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Sonn(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
In this fight between Wike and Ameachi, where exactly do the ipob lunatics belong?

Wike used to be their saviour because he supported Godwin Obaseki of Edo state until recently when he told ipob miscreants he was not in anyway related to them.

Ameachi became their sworn enemy since he became a minister.

Ipob miscreants right now
The earlier you realize that IPOB is a "MOVEMENT" beyond your entire GENERATION the better for you, and it's members are much more valuable than your entire GENERATION aswell because they have decided to EMANCIPATE themselves from MENTAL SLAVERY unlike you that has chosen to remain a SLAVE all your life.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by pat077: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zeezy81:

You such a hungry fellow
I wasn't referring to you in that quote.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Zeezy81: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2021
pat077:
I wasn't referring to you in that quote.

My apologies bro
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Kaymansion(m): 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
The picture said it all..
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Idiko1: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
kabe1:
Wike was/is an Employee of the state, an employee of Rivers state so were you.

Wike was also a local government chairman, minister and now a two term governor.

Both Ameachi and Wike have the same Résumé.

You are really a Nigerian.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Idiko1: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
JayJohnson:
See finishing

Amaechi 1:0 Wike

Weldone Amaechi!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248878_tenor1_jpeg4ecdbc75e7529ce20a94cd4b21f5770c

Amaachi did a very characteristic thing.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by chikason22(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Idiko1: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
plaindealer:
Amaechi practically pulled out the belt and beat Wike mercilessly, serious deadly punch and devastating TKO grin grin grin

Wike the foolish apprentice got too drunk on power that he forgot that he was actually trained by his Oga who eventually moved on to bigger and better things including as the most productive and accomplished minister in the history of Nigeria while useless and clueless Wike is still struggling with mediocre flyover that even poorer states are building all over that state like nothing.

Never bite more than you can chew, lesson.

grin grin

I hope Amaechi does not add anything further to the latest. He, Amaechi, maturely whoop Wikeosagie's ass.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by plaindealer: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
chikason22:
But you're a thief. Ameachi where is our money

I wonder why you are not asking Wike the thief what he did with the N75 Billion refund he collected from the FG while still owing worker's salaries or even why Rivers is the 2nd debtor state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by plaindealer: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Idiko1:

I hope Amaechi does not add anything further to the latest. He, Amaechi, maturely whoop Wikeosagie's ass.

I agree with you.

Wike's case is like the apprentice or the houseboy raising his shoulder to his Oga after freedom.

I just like ow Amaechi smacked him down and put him in his place with classy and serious jab.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by kolade560: 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2021
grin
Simplyleo:
In this fight between Wike and Ameachi, where exactly do the ipob lunatics belong?

Wike used to be their saviour because he supported Godwin Obaseki of Edo state until recently when he told ipob miscreants he was not in anyway related to them.

grin
Simplyleo:

They are confused in all fronts..... Biafra or presidency ,they don't even know wat they want

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by Militant30: 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi should stop playing God because he was Dr Odili house boy
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by membranus: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi failed to remember and mention an additional achievement that he is also known of, which is:

Grand Looter of River State.
Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by donprinyo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2021
Maturity don de enter Amechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee by SpatialKing(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Amaechi2023:

the fight is between wike and himself, Amaechi is in no level with him.
Amaechi our soon to be president can't stoop to the level of wike who has no future in hand beyond his realm as governor in 2023.

Amaechi is an achiever, a successful politician and a well respected individual..

No longer Osinbajo?
No longer Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Buhari Wins Emohua LGA Rivers With 72k Votes, Takes Three More - Premium Times / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.