Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test (6527 Views)

Can't Log In To My Npower Portal Like 3 Days Now / Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Onaswu(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2021
It's telling me my bvn does not exist
I entered the correct bvn ooo
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Augusto20(m): 3:34am On Mar 13, 2021
What can be done please, it's telling me bvn details does not exist.
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Effico5real(m): 4:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Onaswu:
It's telling me my bvn does not exist
I entered the correct bvn ooo
the same thing it's showing me too
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 6:55am On Mar 13, 2021
finally updated and validated everything

Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 6:57am On Mar 13, 2021
has anyone taken the test yet?

i think it's best to do registration and everything at night..when the network is a bit fast and not too loaded
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2021
I am yet to take the test..Lol
make i go read small something first
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Esther99(f): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2021
It responded a link has been sent to my email for the password reset since yesterday night but till now, nothing is in my email
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2021
dedicate one night from 1am to do your registration..or around 4am when the internet is fast and less traffic to do ur Npower registration.

if u haven't gotten the link...keep trying again again and again until it is sent.
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by GOB25: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2021
a mail was sent, no link in it, just a congratulations message that my password has been reset
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 9:06am On Mar 13, 2021
GOB25:
a mail was sent, no link in it, just a congratulations message that my password has been reset

Log out and Log in using your email and validated password and start editing personal details
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Esther99(f): 9:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Please, can we just login directly if we still remember our previous password
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by illicit(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Esther99:
Please, can we just login directly if we still remember our previous password

It's not about yr old pswd....

the instruction is for every applicant to change their password before writing test
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Esther99(f): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
It's because am yet to receive the password reset link in my email since yesterday av been trying it
illicit:

It's not about yr old pswd....

the instruction is for every applicant to change their password before writing test
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by GOB25: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zenithh:

Log out and Log in using your email and validated password and start editing personal details
i have not even login, what I mean is that, once I input my email, no link is sent to me to change it
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
GOB25:
i have not even login, what I mean is that, once I input my email, no link is sent to me to change it

keep trying
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Highorbit7O16: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zenithh:
finally updated and validated everything
Please how did u write ur phone number? was it 0801234, +234801234 or 801234
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Highorbit7O16:
Please how did u write ur phone number? was it 0801234, +234801234 or 801234
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
you will also get a message like this too

Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Zenithh: 9:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
pls who has done the test?
what are the categories? English,CRE? Computer?Maths?
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Miraclemonday11: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Please how can I solve this issue

Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by graciamore(f): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
Pleasey account was blocked after I wrote my test and try to submit...what can be done
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by yungchop: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
amakadlite:
no yet

How far?? Same thing?
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by amakadlite(f): 1:33am On Mar 16, 2021
yungchop:

How far?? Same thing?
no, still the same response
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Chiderao1(m): 1:44am On Mar 16, 2021
Pls do i. Stand a chance i got 65% in the test
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by heed101(m): 5:17am On Mar 16, 2021
Chiderao1:
Pls do i. Stand a chance i got 65% in the test
What is the nature of the test
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by oluchi557(f): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2021
Please who are the beneficiaries, batch A ,B or C
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by Perfectman91: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2021
npowerng:
Beneficiaries can now log into http://nasims.gov.ng to take their test and subsequently carry out the process.

npower@nasims.gov.ng is the dedicated email address for complaints and enquiries.

The Ministry has taken stringent steps to ensure that the registration and verification as well as the onboarding process will be carried out online and on a centralized system.

Pls I'm unable to write the test as after inputing my nasims Id and password, it keeps loading and never takes me to the next page. What can I do pls?
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by DeckeyLyrical(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2021
I reduced all the file to less than 200kb but when I submit I keep getting this error messages, I don't know what next to do, I do stake awake just to do this. Any other person facing such issue?

Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by musa234(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2021
npowerng:

The link is one the post
From error to email not found and this was the exact email I used.
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by MRXELA(m): 7:40am On Mar 17, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
I reduced all the file to less than 200kb but when I submit I keep getting this error messages, I don't know what next to do, I do stake awake just to do this. Any other person facing such issue?
same happened to me for about 5days buh yesterday I used chrome browser changed, it to desktop mode and around 2am in the midnight and just one touch
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by ayofag(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2021
When is the deadline pls?
Re: Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test by npowerng: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
MDDarah84:
I have not gotten the link since I have been requesting yesterday.What could be the problem?
Nasims.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Government Recruitment 2018/2019 / Vacancies Hurry! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.