Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses (61000 Views)

Ondo: Kidnap Suspect Disguised As Scavenger Tucks 8-Year-Old Girl Into A Sack / 'I Used Ransom From My Victims To Sponsor My Wife’s Education – Kidnap Suspect / I Have 3 Wives, 11 Children - Kidnap Suspect Boasts Of His Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by 99thEnemy(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
40 year old woman grin grin grin

Great Great Grand Mother looking woman 40 years grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by BSdetector: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021
These evil yamlegged bastard flatin0 women...... reminds me of kelechi the Igbo maid I had as a teen, always behaving weird..later found out that the bitch was a practicing witch. Everything scum has a relationship with these people.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Akuruoulo(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Women always overdoing things when it comes to wickedness
WOMEN AREN'T TAKEN SERIOUS. SHE WILL GO FREE M THIS, SAME WAY THAT ONE THAT RAPED A 13YRS OLD BOY.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by AFONJACOW(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2021
She's not even remorseful this is why I trust Aba people, no joy at all, they will insert that pistol in her Toto (Virgina) they will never release her to the police unscratched
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Agugbadin: 10:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Anambra is in the news again for crime. Nna na waoo for Anambra
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Agugbadin: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Valkan:

Fornikature kiii you there
how old are this kids
police should interogate
her until she speaks truth⚫

MY VERDICT: SHE IS A WITCH

Which Igbo woman will tell you the truth, sorry. The word truth is not in their dictionary.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by RexTramadol1: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2021
The future is Female

Scratch that!

Our future can’t be doomed!
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2021
This woman can lie for Africa sha
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by IgboWarlord(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2021
ɬɧɛ ʄųɬųཞɛ ơʄ ƈཞıɱɛ ıʂ ῳɧąąɬɬ?..ŋąıཞąƖąŋɖɛཞʂ ąცɛɠ ƈơɱ℘Ɩɛɬɛ ąɱ ʄơཞ ɱɛ!!!! cool
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Bampeh:
This is why it is not good to judge too quickly without proper investigation. Many have been killed by jungle justice without properly confirming if they commit the crime. This woman may have committed a crime but not what the media painted her to be.

90% of women are cruel to children that isn't theirs.

Bampeh is still expecting further investigation
But since she knows she is a wicked witch that can't take care of the children like her own, why did she go adopt them?
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 12, 2021
Agugbadin:

Which Igbo woman will tell you the truth, sorry. The word truth is not in their dictionary.
wetin igbo people do you?? did an igbo man use your destiny for rituals?
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by doxijaw: 11:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Three incidents of child abuse this week alone all by women.

Now imagine the level of hidden atrocities committed that are unseen.

Yet your egalitarian mis educated Nigerian wants to talk about equality using western view points and current western narratives.

Just a cesspit of uselessness from top to bottom, literate to illiterate.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by SarutobiEky(m): 11:48am On Mar 12, 2021
The future is definitely female grin
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Starzo: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
not supporting what she said or did in anyway but, for those who are asking if it's these 'toddlers' that were fornicating, it's very possible. Where I used to live, children in primary one were already fvcking. We used to catch them in the act in backyards.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Starzo: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
SmartPolician:

Much as women have their troubles, guys commit more crimes than women
not true. female crimes are under reported or quickly dismissed/ignored
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Anambra and IMO women always doing child trafficking.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Engraced80(f): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
The evil in this world is too much. How can there be peace in the land with so much iniquity?
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by pystar: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
If this grandma I am seeing is 40 years old then I am still a sperm cell. Nonsense
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by maitrelalley1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
Are those the children that are 'fornicating'
Or na that kind pestle dem take dey pound yam??

E get as e be oo
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Clean2016: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rugaria:

Hope you know you are derailing the thread with unnecessary mischief..
If you want to prove to Nigerians that fulani Herdsmen are all innocent, you can go and confront Igboho and say so or you can go to the governor of Benue state to impress him with your points..

Don't mind such shallow mindedness

1 Like

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
40 yrs old?
She looks much older
Abi na premature aging?
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
pystar:
If this grandma I am seeing is 40 years old then I am still a sperm cell. Nonsense
maybe na premature aging cheesy
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by ParkleElegant: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
“The mortar and pistol are what I use to pound yam. The mirror is for my dressing. Don’t you see I’m still a young woman.”

if she uses d pistol to pound yam,then y is there blood stain on it,or does yam have blood? That woman is a fucking liar roast ha leg first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Litmus: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248896_img202103111204076171615472270593_jpega6848cf904c22ad987eb52b9a60fd504

Like everyone else, I’m happy that the children are safe now but I kind of feel sorry for the old woman. Anyone that understands the trials and tribulation, joys and love that our Nigerian mothers and grandmothers go through in Nigeria and bestow on us respectively, should understand why the picture of the woman depicted in the newspaper is so heartbreaking. The hopes and dreams that they have for the future that are often never fulfilled. I have huge respect and affection for our old people in that Nigeria and if I was ever in charge of policing, none of these old people will ever be handcuffed on my watch. Anyway, since I could find no further report about the Ritual Killings mentioned, I’m going to assume that the Nation Newspaper merely threw in the comment for added sensation and demonisation.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
Agugbadin:

BIGOT
SMH⚫
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Ryan03(f): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Chai this country
I remember reading comments on instagram when they were arrested and one person said she was going to be set free.
How e be now
Bloody ritualist woman with connections
Even with all the evidence she still dey deny, na police I blame sha
Dere dor chop money.
This person nor suppose even dey deny na names she suppose dey drop
if they beat her to that point, you will still be the one to come online and shout police brutality. Just shut up and let them do their work the way they can
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by savageyoungboy(m): 11:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Ryan03:
if they beat her to that point, you will still be the one to come online and shout police brutality. Just shut up and let them do their work the way they can
Aight Fool
You just had to quote me
Did my post mention beat or is your brain retarded. When American police arrests criminals and make them snitch on their organization they usually beat them right.
Re: 'I Didn't Torture The Children, They Were Fornicating', Kidnap Suspect Confesses by Ryan03(f): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Aight Fool
You just had to quote me
Did my post mention beat or is your brain retarded. When American police arrests criminals and make them snitch on their organization they usually beat them right.
you are so slow your brain can't even interprete what you type.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.