Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] (6468 Views)

World's Oldest Bible- The Ethiopian Bible [pictures] / The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] / Prophet Cosmos Walker Predicted The Ethiopian Airline Crash On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Ethiopian Bible is the oldest and complete bible on earth. Written in Ge’ez an ancient language of Ethiopia it’s nearly 800 years older than the King James Version and contains 81-88 books compared to 66.

It includes the Book of ENOCH, Esdras, Buruch and all 3 Books of MACCABEE, and a host of others which were removed from the KJV.

It's time to destroy Roman white Jesus, white Israel lies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by Freestainworld(m): 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2021
Soon the white will tell us the complete one is somewhere in europe or America

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by budaatum: 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Freestainworld:

Or some people who are ignorant of the Bible will fail to realise that "Out of Egypt", means out of Africa, and that the origin of the doctrines are African, and that it is we who are educating them, and not they colonizing us.

Got to paint Christ white first though!
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:
Ethiopian Bible is the oldest and complete bible on earth. Written in Ge’ez an ancient language of Ethiopia it’s nearly 800 years older than the King James Version and contains 81-88 books compared to 66.

It includes the Book of ENOCH, Esdras, Buruch and all 3 Books of MACCABEE, and a host of others which were removed from the KJV.

It's time to destroy Roman white Jesus, white Israel lies.

You’re absolutely right on this one.

Ethiopian Christianity is the closest thing to the original roots of Christianity 2000 years ago.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
As wicked and idolatrous as the religion is, it began in Africa. From it's concepts of pagan sun Worship, to ancestor (saint) worship, queen of heaven (mammy water) worship, idol worship etc.

Rome adopted it much later and used it to conquer and enlave the world, especially the Bantus/negroes, the people of the book.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
Freestainworld:

Their lying tongues will will stick to the roof of their mouths.

Actually, I don't have a problem with these aliens aka seed of serpent. Thiers is a struggle for survival or to escape their impending doom. My problem is the black buffoons who promote their lies.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by hisgrace090: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
I still havnt come accross the reason why some book of the bible were removed by king james.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by Jman24(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
hisgrace090:
I still havnt come accross the reason why some book of the bible were removed by king james.

I need answers too
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
hisgrace090:

There are certain truths the want excluded from their canon.

For example the book of Enoch exposes the truth about Adam's color: BLACK. It's speaks also about the origin of white pigmentation: alien blood. It also exposes the activities of these fallen ones (angels) in the earth. So the book was removed.

The Book of Jasher exposes who EDOM is- ROME. They always hide their identify- Much of white Europe/ America is EDOM. In fact, the book of Obadiah was dedicated to the judgement of EDOM. The book contains many other hidden truths so it was removed because it offends some people.

They're called apochrypha (hidden books).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:
As wicked and idolatrous as the religion is, it began in Africa. From it's concepts of pagan sun Worship, to ancestor (saint) worship, queen of heaven (mammy water) worship, idol worship etc.

Rome adopted it much later an used it to conquer and enlave the world, especially the Bantus/negroes, the people of the book.

Seems this conversation has gone left pretty fast.

Just to be sure I get you, are you telling us the gospel Apostle Phillip preached to the Ethiopian Eunuch as written in the book of Acts involved Sun worship, queen of heaven worship, idol worship?

shocked shocked
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:

There are certain truths the want excluded from there canon.

For example the book of Enoch exposes the truth about Adam's color: BLACK. It's speaks also about the origin of white pigmentation: alien blood. It also exposes the activities of these fallen ones (angels) in the earth. So the book was removed.

The Book of Jasher exposes who EDOM is- ROME. They always hide their identify- Much of white Europe is EDOM. In facts the book of Obadiah was dedicated to the judgement of EDOM. The book contains many other hidden truths so it was removed because it offends some people.

They're called apochrypha (hidden books).

To further drive home your point, it would be helpful to make reference to the specific parts of Book of Jasher or Book of Enoch you’re referring to.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by markidoo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 11, 2021
Damn

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkCornel:

To further drive home your point, it would be helpful to make reference to the specific parts of Book of Jasher or Book of Enoch you’re referring to.

Jasher 10:16
And the children of Chittim are the Romans who dwell in the valley of Canopia by the river Tibreu.

Jasher, Chapter 90
1 At that time in the fifth year after the children of Israel had passed over Jordan, after the children of Israel had rested from their war with the Canaanites, at that time great and severe battles arose between Edom and the children of Chittim, and the children of Chittim fought against Edom.
7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.
8 And the children of Chittim [Rome] ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

And ESAU is EDOM (Genesis 36:8-9). So when we say ESAU today, we're referring to this mixture of ESAU (EDOM) and CHITTIM (ROME-Japheth). AND ESAU/EDOM is BABYLON. The Romans, peopled all the west; first Italy, Rome, France, Germany, England and America.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkCornel:

Seems this conversation has gone left pretty fast.

Just to be sure I get you, are you telling us the gospel Apostle Phillip preached to the Ethiopian Eunuch as written in the book of Acts involved Sun worship, queen of heaven worship, idol worship?

shocked shocked

No, not at all. Neither Philip nor the Ethiopian were Christian. The Eunoch was one of the scattered Israelites who was returning from worshipping at the temple. Christianity hadn't begun at the time. Christianity is the strong delusion the apostles prophesied and warned about.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:

No, not at all. Neither Philip nor the Ethiopian were Christian. The Eunoch was one of the scattered Israelites who was returning from worshipping at the temple. Christianity hadn't begun at the time. Christianity is the strong delusion the apostles prophesied and warned about.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

I see your point.

Do you by chance know the name of what the Apostles and Believers at that point in time were practicing if it wasn’t Christianity?
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:

And the children of Chittim are the Romans who dwell in the valley of Canopia by the river Tibreu.

Jasher, Chapter 90
1 At that time in the fifth year after the children of Israel had passed over Jordan, after the children of Israel had rested from their war with the Canaanites, at that time great and severe battles arose between Edom and the children of Chittim, and the children of Chittim fought against Edom.
7 And the children of Chittim continued their pursuit of Edom, and they smote them with a great slaughter and Edom became subject to the children of Chittim.
8 And the children of Chittim [Rome] ruled over Edom, and Edom became under the hand of the children of Chittim and became one kingdom from that day.

And ESAU is EDOM (Genesis 36:8-9). So when we say ESAU today, we're referring to this mixture of ESAU (EDOM) and CHITTIM (ROME-Japheth). AND ESAU/EDOM is BABYLON. The Romans, peopled all the west; first Italy, Rome, France, Germany, England and America.

And the part where Noah was described, kindly include the reference for that as well.

Then we can commence discussions cool

Modified: Donnie, patiently awaiting your response to this. Thanks
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by sonmvayina(m): 8:54pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

Or some people who are ignorant of the Bible will fail to realise that "Out of Egypt", means out of Africa, and that the origin of the doctrines are African, and that it is we who are educating them, and not they colonizing us.

Got to paint Christ white first though!

Christ is a greeco/roman creation....except you are telling me they are blacks. This your comment is not flying with me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by sonmvayina(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
The oldest bible is the codex sinaticus......
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by budaatum: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

Christ is a greeco/roman creation....except you are telling me they are blacks. This your comment is not flying with me..

Christ is a greco/roman understanding of an idea that came out of Egypt.

You just do not understand the constant battle for ownership going on in the book itself, and you are not knowledgeable enough to even know the questions you ought to ask. (And do not you dare ignore that I have insulted you and fail to intellectually challenge me, Sonm!)

Go read Genesis 3 to see how that which is good is made to seem like the bad and you just might get it, and that's if you have not got it by the two creation myths that precede that.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
sonmvayina:
The oldest bible is the codex sinaticus......

Gotta check this out too
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
@donnie, it would be worth checking out the root words behind Adam and Edom.

They’re one and same which means red.

Haadom or so is the Hebrew root word connecting both names.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by Lighthouse50: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2021
Teach me how to make research. It seems google give a lot of false info.....
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkCornel:

I see your point.

Do you by chance know the name of what the Apostles and Believers at that point in time were practicing if it wasn’t Christianity?

the Christianity y'all practice was adopted by emperor Constantine and exported around the world. They apostles were NOT practicing Christianity, they kept the commandments as Isrealites and believed in the MESSIAH.

What you practice today is a babylonian (Kushite) religion which started in KUSH and EGYPT but was adopted by Rome and used to conquer and enslave you. Our Bantu/Isrealite ancestors were killed for rejecting this abominable religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lighthouse50:
Teach me how to make research. It seems google give a lot of false info.....

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to you. Your awakeing has just begun because unlike the many fools here who think they can argue in defence of a fake white Jesus with basic knowledge of Google search, you notice the cover-ups.

If you're a bit more specific about what you're looking for, I may help with some sources. There are books and historical sources that tell the truth about the people of the book being black, but they are very expensive. I believe it's on purpose to keep the truth hidden.

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 9:38pm On Mar 11, 2021
budaatum:

Christ is a greco/roman understanding of an idea that came out of Egypt.

You just do not understand the constant battle for ownership going on in the book itself, and you are not knowledgeable enough to even know the questions you ought to ask. (And do not you dare ignore that I have insulted you and fail to intellectually challenge me, Sonm!)

Go read Genesis 3 to see how that which is good is made to seem like the bad and you just might get it, and that's if you have not got it by the two creation myths that precede that.

Don't mind that guy. He's all about fake white ISRAEL, and their fake babylonian religion. So like them he also rejects the Bantu black MESSIAH. But he loves Idolatory like die. grin
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2021
donnie:

the Christianity y'all practice was adopted by emperor Constantine and exported around the world. They apostles were NOT practicing Christianity, they kept the commandments as Isrealites and believed in the MESSIAH.

What you practice today is a babylonian (Kushite) religion which started in KUSH and EGYPT but was adopted by Rome and used to conquer and enslave you. Our Bantu/Isrealite ancestors were killed for rejecting this abominable religion.

Did I tell you I’m a Christian? I’m a believer of the TRUTH. Spot the difference cool

1 Like

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkCornel:
@donnie, it would be worth checking out the root words behind Adam and Edom.

They’re one and same which means red.

Haadom or so is the Hebrew root word connecting both names.

You sneaky snake... dragging along your falsehood into every thread.

Adam means earthy. He was made from mud which is different shades of brown. Even if you change it to red...red skinned people are black people. See red soil below.

1 Share

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
OkCornel:

Did I tell you I’m a Christian? I’m a believer of the TRUTH. Spot the difference cool

Yeah right. You're not Christian but you're trying to make the apostles Christian.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:04am On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

Yeah right. You're not Christian but you're trying to make the apostles Christian.

I’ve asked you a question without an answer from you.

Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by OkCornel(m): 3:08am On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:

You sneaky snake... dragging along your falsehood into every thread.

Adam means earthy. He was made from mud which is different shades of brown. Even if you change it to red...red skinned people are black people. See red soil below.

Yawns. Donnie, we’ve been through this before. Are Africans the only red skinned people on the surface of the earth? Hmmm?

What of the “red indians” for example. The original inhabitants of North America?

Simple question: Are you aware Edom and Adam shares the same Hebrew root word “Haadom” which means red? Yes or No

Give a simple answer let’s move on to the next thing.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by RandomGuy48: 4:29am On Mar 12, 2021
donnie:
It may be 800 years older than the King James Version but it's still centuries younger than the original texts. It isn't the oldest bible.

The Ge'ez "Garima Gospels" do seem to be the oldest complete illuminated (i.e. with decorations and illustrations) manuscript of any biblical text, though!

donnie:

Jasher, Chapter 90

Looking into it, the "Book of Jasher" you are quoting from is not an apocrypha excluded from the canon. It's a medieval Jewish text called the Sefer haYashar.
Re: The Ethiopian Bible- World's Oldest Bible [pictures] by donnie(m): 6:54am On Mar 12, 2021
RandomGuy48:

It may be 800 years older than the King James Version but it's still centuries younger than the original texts. It isn't the oldest bible.

You think the original text is a bible? The original are the Bantu scrolls stolen from Africa by the oyinbos you worship.

RandomGuy48:
Looking into it, the "Book of Jasher" you are quoting from is not an apocrypha excluded from the canon. It's a medieval Jewish text called the Sefer haYashar.

Away with your lies. Who doesn't know it's apochrypha? Apochrypha means hidden. And who cares about their Canon? There's nothing Jew-ISH about the book. Did the original scrolls belong to them fake jews? Many of our ancient books were stolen and hidden by Rome.

The so-called Jew-ISH are not the people of the book but converts. That's why you have ISH attached to their name. They are impostors... the synagogue of Satan. (Revelation 2:9; 3:9)

The Book of Yasher is referenced in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses, Illuminati And The New World Order / All atheists worship and rever God / The Gospel Of Barnabas Laid To Rest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.