Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Idols Idols Idols - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idols Idols Idols (156 Views)

Idols – What Are They? / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Idols Idols Idols by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Idols idols idols

Are we guilty of having our own idols?
I have seen people make idols out of sports, work, money, religious group, bitterness, grief, tongues, anger, covetousness, and many more…
How do you know it’s an idol? Every time that thing comes up, it trips your trigger. Why? Somebody is kicking you god.

How about your reputation, your celebrities, your pastor? Are they idols in your life? Will it trip your trigger?

How about alcohol consumption, sin of homosexual, etc.. When it’s preached against, does it trip your trigger?

An IDOL is an aid to worship. It’s the thing that you worship.

The biggest idol in this day and age is self; men are lovers of self, they are intellectual gods.

Ladies and gentlemen, any kind of service for the Lord that is from the heart is better than this cold, dead, calculated, intellectual stuffs out there in the world right now.
Re: Idols Idols Idols by psychalade: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2021
That image of OYINBO Jesus that Christians prays to is idol undecided

(1) (Reply)

Empty Thread / Meditate On This Tonight. / I Need To Be Schooled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.