Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) (75531 Views)

Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
emmnprince:

You try for this comment!

But the issue is that Queenlovely is one of those fear fear Africans.
She is wrong
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

correct me
It's not all Africans that are scared of all snakes.
There are some African entrepreneurs that are more successful than some non-African entrepreneurs and vice-versa.
There are successful Africans in every field.
It is the duty of the African governments to develop African countries.
There are successful entrepreneurs in Africa but development is impossible in most African countries as a result of the kind of corruption present in most African governments.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by JAOIdris: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see that python escaping and migrating to Nigeria, I see it ending in locally made pot blackened with charcoal from constant use of firewood, I see the killer posting pics of the python on Nairaland, I see lalasticlala pushing the thread to the front page. This I have seen

Ewooo prophet shocked
FalseProphet1:
I see that python escaping and migrating to Nigeria, I see it ending in locally made pot blackened with charcoal from constant use of firewood, I see the killer posting pics of the python on Nairaland, I see lalasticlala pushing the thread to the front page. This I have seen

Ewooo prophet
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

correct me
There are many successful black American entrepreneurs.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Christieanne(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Divinenwa:
wEre in my post did i ever tell u i have spinal cord.

You don't have spinal cord, we are saying the same thing dear. kiss
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:

It's not all Africans that are scared of all snakes.
There are some African entrepreneurs that are more successful than some non-African entrepreneurs and vice-versa.
There are successful Africans in every field.
It is the duty of the African governments to develop African countries.
There are successful entrepreneurs in Africa but development is impossible in most African countries as a result of the kind of corruption present in most African governments.

brother leave sentiment aside.

Black Americans have a good government,why are they not good Entrepreneurs. why are they not taking risk.

don't blame the government for everything
it's a black thing
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
So.... On a nutshell.. It wasn't the snake grinning at you. But the pattern created in its scale.. Fantastic, I love snake but I fear the caption is abysmally terrible
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:
namely of a fortune 500 company
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

Black Americans have a good government,why are they not good Entrepreneurs. why are they not taking risk.

You are wrong.
Aren't you in this world?

2 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

namely of a fortune 500 company
You are still wrong.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

it's a black thing
Inferiority complex has damaged your brain.
Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Policy3: 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
I hate to see snakes undecided
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

Check out dangerous things that these oyibo men do,
They climb mountain without rope, swim in crocodile infested river, scale mount Everest, sleep under a snow, play with scorpion.

Africans can never try these things. we want to live long, yet we have nothing to live for. That is why white Entrepreneurs are dare devil's and they rule the world. they take risk and damn the consequences.

Africans are fear fear people. we like playing safe, You buy all the motivational books and yet take action na wahala. Later you blame the author.

Even black Americans cannot give us inspiring Entrepreneurs, but are willing to engage in gun battles selling drugs, All our African graduate cannot bring change to Africa with all the knowledge.

Abeg make una shift. For me I will follow the bible

If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it
Please mummy when you finish preaching, u can create a vlog doing all those things you just mentioned.
Na dat swimming in crocodile infested river go fit u pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Divinenwa: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Christieanne:

You don't have spinal cord, we are saying the same thing dear. kiss
i dont know what you are saying go and quote celestine or anthony he is comming up with modify posts later of my mention biko
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Hastala: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
etrange:

Reptiles are not dangerous?
not all reptiles are and this baby python pose no threat until fulllllly grown
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by merits(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
900warriorz:
Local man has lost all ability to can..

meanwhile, help me bring File, Zzor's teeth needs remodelling cheesy
And you think God will forgive you with this your spoiled drawing. grin
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

Africans are fear fear people. we like playing safe, You buy all the motivational books and yet take action na wahala. Later you blame the author.
grin grin grin your comments are making a lot of sense tonight.from Erica to this i come.
I have read several people's opinions (Nigerians) on motivational book faulting the Author for their inability to kick the ground running especially on Poor dad and Rich dad book.african dominated communities are not just the best community to define a nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by ga6992: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2021
why must snake news make front page enh lala enh lalastic_snake lala
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Hushbingo: 1:10am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

They climb mountain without rope, swim in crocodile infested river, scale mount Everest, sleep under a snow, play with scorpion.

Africans can never try these things. we want to live long, yet we have nothing to live for. That is why white Entrepreneurs are dare devil's and they rule the world. they take risk and damn the consequences.

Even black Americans cannot give us inspiring Entrepreneurs, but are willing to engage in gun battles selling drugs, All our African graduate cannot bring change to Africa with all the knowledge.

If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake, you will save it
You're racist against your race.... There are more black intrepreneur as white.... Kanye, Puff Daddy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 1:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

u deserve a bang on the head but with a bundle of 100 dollar bill

1 Like

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:24am On Mar 13, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by Polyglot7pointO: 1:25am On Mar 13, 2021
Hushbingo:
You're racist against your race.... There are more black intrepreneur as white.... Kanye, Puff Daddy..

yeye dey smell define racism... please go and heal ur sef dat person stated the obvious
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:34am On Mar 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
grin grin grin
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by steam74: 5:00am On Mar 13, 2021
It cant smile back at me coz I won't be smiling at it.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by authority2006(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

Having observed all that and spoken about it, what category are you: critic, motivational speaker or just another one among many fear fear Africans? Lol
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by hermesprogidy(m): 7:06am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:

waste of school fees.

so musicians are now Entrepreneurs?

shift jor, u no get case
Wow!!!! So you don't know music is business? The Nigerian educational system is really in the mud. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

lemme fine tune your point. the problem is not really fear per se. we Africans don't have inquiring minds and lack the spirit of adventure. We only do things for monetary gain and direct satisfaction. hardly any serious long term goals.
Re: Man Breeds Albino Ball Python That Smiles Right Back At You (Photos) by souldeep(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2021
When will u jump in front of a moving Dangote cement truck since risk is hungry-ing u to take.?
Queenlovely:
Africans fear too much,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: A Pitbull Dog That Killed The Owner...(viewer's Discretion) / I Met This Unique Family That Keeps Pythons As Pets. / Man Found Dead In His Bedroom Beside His Python Pet In U.K.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.