Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lets Debate This - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lets Debate This (658 Views)

Debate On Which Music Industry Is Truly Advanced: Cameroon Or Nigeria? / Rema Fans & Fireboy Fans Debate Who Is The King Of New School Afrobeat Music / DJ Ice Flake – Season 98 (lets Play Hip Hop R&B) 2018 Listen To This Season 98 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2021
what's your take on secular music and gospel music.. if you are a Christian, is it proper to listen to secular music? if yes or no, state your reasons.

pls don't bash each other, state your points. If you're not cool with a point, please, counter it reasonably.
Re: Lets Debate This by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 11, 2021
I'm here to derail, shebi you were insulting me last week, this thread will surely be messed up unless you apologize
Re: Lets Debate This by Kriss216: 8:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
I'm here to derail, shebi you were insulting me last week, this thread will surely be messed up unless you apologize
The time you'll use to derail this thread should be used to equip your senses, Rozz.

Don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
last week?
who are you? you're prolly mixing things up here rookie.. go find whoever you're having issues with and face 'em

1 Like

Re: Lets Debate This by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=99805796][/quote]ehen?
Re: Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

The time you'll use to derail this thread should be used to equip your senses, Rozz.

Don't you think so?
just checked her profile now and noticed she's been making a lot of trouble here.
Re: Lets Debate This by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
Cinema4d:

just checked her profile now and noticed she's been making a lot of trouble here.
Who has been making lot of trouble?mind yourself ooo
Re: Lets Debate This by Kriss216: 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2021
Cinema4d:

I don't need to check her profile, I know her very well. She's Nairaland's greatest nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Lets Debate This by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

I don't need to check her profile, I know her very well. She's Nairaland's greatest nuisance.
Short man, have you eaten today

1 Like

Re: Lets Debate This by Nazgul: 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2021
Cinema4d:
what's your take on secular music and gospel music.. if you are a Christian, is it proper to listen to secular music? if yes or no, state your reasons.

pls don't bash each other, state your points. If you're not cool with a point, please, counter it reasonably.
For me I'll say the lyrics matters a lot, secular music whose lyrics are characterised by fraud, ass, love making, meaningless blabbings...etc, are regarded as worldly to me.

But secular music with inspirational lyrics are welcome by me.

Note: I'm speaking for myself, and I'm a Christian.

I listen to Phil Collins and Don Williams music a lot, they're very inspirational even when driving I do play 'em especially Phil Collins.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Debate This by MufasaLion: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2021
You people have started this religious shit again.
Re: Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2021
Nazgul:

For me I'll say the lyrics matters a lot, secular music whose lyrics are characterised by fraud, ass, love making, meaningless blabbings...etc, are regarded as worldly to me.

But secular music with inspirational lyrics are welcome by me.

Note: I'm speaking for myself, and I'm a Christian.

I listen to Phil Collins and Don Williams music a lot, they're very inspirational even when driving I do play 'em especially Phil Collins.
of course you're right there's a great disparity between worldly and secular music. so you're saying it's not bad to listen to secular music.
Re: Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:58pm On Mar 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
You people have started this religious shit again.
religious shit?
Re: Lets Debate This by Cinema4d: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Kriss216:

I see... then there's no need to respond to her then.
Re: Lets Debate This by Nazgul: 9:00pm On Mar 11, 2021
Cinema4d:
of course you're right there's a great disparity between worldly and secular music. so you're saying it's not bad to listen to secular music.
Nope it's not bad. As long as it doesn't promote immorality I believe you're good to go.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To TEKNO On Kizz Daniel's BUGA? / Commissioner DJ Wysei New Year 2024 Jamz Mixtape / To All Da 5o Cent Fans In Da House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.