Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist (49220 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by preciousmetals: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2021
You need to borrow sense, so igala people should be watching while they are killing their brothers and sister because they are not in the same state, so Yorubas will be happy seen fulanis killing the Yorubas in kwara state because they are not in the same geo political region, your problem is envy and hatred over Igbos and that will destroy you
Monogamy:

I am not disputing the indigenous part..

Are the Igala people from Benue being laying claim to Anambra land because they have indigenous Igala there?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by RisingSun1: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2021
guy222:
No be only mohammad isa, na ganduje buhari. Very useless, stupid and an idiotic set of people. You arrested somebody, no pictures, no videos and the annoying part of it, they fail to tell us the part of benue he was arrested. Even my 4years old daughter will not believe this. Immediately nnamdi cown heard that opc arrested wakili, he also want to rub shoulder in order to be call a man not nowing that he is nothing but a boy. It is only ipob and the people from potapota and flat headed region that would believe this lies. This is the greatest lie ever in the history of nigeria. A bastard that could not pay his parent the last respect they duelly deserve as a result of python dance. Want us to believe this trash. if you believe this you are nothing but a coward with low mantality. Very useless set of liars. Show us pictures or videos and part of benue he was arrested or forever remain a coward. Igholo we know, who art thou nmamdi cownu. BASTARD.

"Reacting, the Chairman of Ado Local Government Area in Benue State, James Oche said some people had been arrested in connection with the murder of an elderly man, Mohammed Isa."

Every tribe in Nigeria knows that afonj.as are bloody cowards!
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by favor914: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2021
legba1:
As far as I know, these folks don't deserve mercy as they themselfs are merciless.... They won't rob and spare you, same way they won't rape and spare you... Plus police has shown they won't be fair...

Best bet is to cancel them when caught. And for those idiots talking like we are not at war, peeps better wake up cis we are at war already
Same way urchins will hold you in future on your way home, accuse you & murder you since they are the Judge, Jury & Executioner?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by favor914: 8:14am On Mar 12, 2021
preciousmetals:
You need to borrow sense, so igala people should be watching while they are killing their brothers and sister because they are not in the same state, so Yorubas will be happy seen fulanis killing the Yorubas in kwara state because they are not in the same geo political region, your problem is envy and hatred over Igbos and that will destroy you
Failure Stop hiding under the clout of Igbo, go and achieve something in your name & stop living in your Immurement world Mumu.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Jakumo(m): 8:16am On Mar 12, 2021
“Mohammed Isa was captured by ESN Northern Command and handed over to God. we handed him over to God, to meet his ancestors.

“It is our resolve that any Fulani terrorists masquerading as herdsmen in our land if we catch you, we send you yo to God Chukwu Okike Abiama to judge you.

“ESN has no power to judge terrorists. Only God has the power to do so, therefore advising them to leave our lands, forests and farmlands.”

Yeeeeeeeehaaaawwww ! Yeah buddy. THAT'S what I'm talking about. Help those nasty terrorist invaders to acquaint themselves with Papa God, who will quickly redirect them all to HELL, once they arrive courtesy of "mystery gunmen" whose cleansing exercise should be applauded by ALL farmers residing in Nigeria.

God breast Nigeria ! Good riddance to bad rubbish. Kill ALL those muffugs, and send them to go and meet their 72 virgins in hell. Good deal !

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by preciousmetals: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2021
You will wait forever if you expect mass media as you said to carry a news that involve IPOB, don't you know that your country Nigeria and it's leaders are full of evil
duro4chang:
I actually read the story but my I am saying is this apart from nairaland no major mass media carries the story. This is just my observation not that I doubt the story.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by favor914: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2021
RisingSun1:

"Reacting, the Chairman of Ado Local Government Area in Benue State, James Oche said some people had been arrested in connection with the murder of an elderly man, Mohammed Isa."

I guess they caught the Ipob mumus as usual?, then when we see how malnourished they look, one will tend to want to believe it is not them, but it is them, impoverished peasant minded biafrans, failures of Eastern Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by abeggnow: 8:20am On Mar 12, 2021
Light1259:

i swear u no get sense
what he says is correct .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by favor914: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2021
preciousmetals:
You will wait forever if you expect mass media as you said to carry a news that involve IPOB, don't you know that your country Nigeria and it's leaders are full of evil
Mumu aren’t your parents part of the evil Nigerians, or you Cameroonians have come to Nigeria again to create problems for us?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by wellmax(m): 8:22am On Mar 12, 2021
Audio killing, no picture of arrest, no picture of suspect, just audio.

Why is IPOB seeking validation through fake news?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Neddstark: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
Empty Barrels, they don’t want war, they are begging for one of them to be made President of Nigeria?

Dont mind them. They want to fight another war, to turn their daughters to prostitutes and sons to beggars for survival. The world doesn't care anymore.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Arijude(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Hope that is not true...

In support of arresting him but killing, Mba
go fvck yourself
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2021
guy222:
No be only mohammad isa, na ganduje buhari. Very useless, stupid and an idiotic set of people. You arrested somebody, no pictures, no videos and the annoying part of it, they fail to tell us the part of benue he was arrested. Even my 4years old daughter will not believe this. Immediately nnamdi cown heard that opc arrested wakili, he also want to rub shoulder in order to be call a man not nowing that he is nothing but a boy. It is only ipob and the people from potapota and flat headed region that would believe this lies. This is the greatest lie ever in the history of nigeria. A bastard that could not pay his parent the last respect they duelly deserve as a result of python dance. Want us to believe this trash. if you believe this you are nothing but a coward with low mantality. Very useless set of liars. Show us pictures or videos and part of benue he was arrested or forever remain a coward. Igholo we know, who art thou nmamdi cownu. BASTARD.

Why are you crying like they killed your father grin

Which one is igholo again?

You want pictures and videos so you can shout ipob/ESN terrorist? grin
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2021
after4:
So the people are Igbo but the land belongs to benue. I'm other words, the Igbo killed the original owners of that land and occupied it?

Ogbunike and Ogbulafor are also Igbo Clan and where do you think they are resident? Benue!
Before you showcase your Abject hatred for the Ibo Clan / Tribe , make sure you have done thorough research.

Yoruba Lot, always doing their best to show hatred for Igbo, even as fulani day kill una, You go still say na Igbo dressed like Fulani day come kill una.

I tire for una, seriously.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Mills55: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2021
My happiness is that all u that rant, build and create hatred, tribal fight, religious fight. Your opinion does not cross your little residence.
Nobody know any of you guys in the society. All you do is come online always and be creating unnecessary hatred.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Mightyhaiz: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2021
favor914:
These same ESN you wish for, will consume you & your Family, it is just a matter of time.
lol see weeping and teeth gnashing . Stop terrorism or the people u are terrorising will take care of you in no time..

talking about weeping..some ladies will tell you its better to cry in a Lamborghini than to weep on a rickety bike.. I'd rather have problems with ESN than have problems with world number two terrorists right in my backyard..see?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Mills55: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2021
My happiness is that all of u that rant, build and create hatred, tribal fight, religious fight. Your opinion does not cross your little residence.
Nobody know any of you guys in the society. All you do is come online always and be creating unnecessary hatred.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 8:30am On Mar 12, 2021
theFilmtric:

how old are you?

@ topic
IPOB is fast becoming a lawless sect
They might soon be designated a terrorist group all over the world
Just like boko haram
I hope Nnamdi starts thinking
Violence begats violence

theFilmtricsay

Ipob were tagged a terrorist group since 2017 when all they ever did was protest with biafran flags so nothing new
And yes violence begats violence, it was forced upon us
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Lies kill u there, same SW u and your kindred are flocking into like refugees, who do una like this? Your hatred for us dont pull any hair from us, because we don't send u people, when the time comes, water will find it level, Yoruba don't brag or chest beating, we fight with brains. Fact.
Flocking in to civilize your primitive asses nothing more.
You typing here is a proof of our hardworking civilizers
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Mills55:
My happiness is that all u that rant, build and create hatred, tribal fight, religious fight. Your opinion does not cross your little residence.
You don't need to tell us about yourself in details
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by abeggnow: 8:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
off point and meaningless as usual.

1.. there are indigenous igbos in benue..they organised themselves and seized the terrorist

2.. yorroba turned it to deek contest by insinuating ESN formulated a lie to balance up wakills excursion with amutekun
so are u saying the igbo in Benue state are part of the ESN?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by mechanics(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2021
If they want God to judge him, they shouldn't have killed him.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
They caught nobody & killed nobody because if they really did, his pictures will be all over the internet. We like to show evidence
Evidence that you all will love to use against ipob to proof your terrorist claim? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by theFilmtric: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Ipob were tagged a terrorist group since 2017 when all they ever did was protest with biafran flags so nothing new
And yes violence begats violence, it was forced upon us
anyi ga-ahu

theFilmtricsay
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2021
porthouse7:
only for who never bin to east b4, all ur meaning being are in d SW
Wow it is interesting that you consider your civilizers well meaning and that they are better than those in the East. Who wouldn't think so when the only ones he is met us filled with knowledge teaching them things they don't know and guiding them to the 21st century.
Our brothers and sisters are doing a good work in your land
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 8:39am On Mar 12, 2021
abeggnow:
so are u saying the igbo in Benue state are part of the ESN?
Of course they are, there is a ipob coordinator in the igbo speaking part of Benue he was kidnapped by fulani herdsmen that's the main reason ESN went there
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2021
mechanics:
If they want God to judge him, they shouldn't have killed him.
Judgment comes only after death
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by theFilmtric: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:
Flocking in to civilize your primitive asses nothing more. You typing here is a proof of our hardworking civilizers
first “civilize” yourself IPOB and delusion =Buhari and Nepotism
theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by MENELIIK: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2021
RisingSun1:

Yes, the Osus are the classical cowards from Ojukwu to Nnamdiot cownu, the commander of online warriors. Shame on potopoto people

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by mechanics(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Judgment comes only after death
But it shouldn't be killed by a fellow man, it should come naturally or when someone's time is up
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Bashirkareem31: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Truth be told, I really don't know how some of you Igbo's see things.

So ESN all away from SE region went to Benue state to arrest and kill Fulani militants.

Benue state is in NC not even SS... That's is trespassing .. There may be Igbo people residing in some part of Benue state but they are under different leader in care of security of the state.

ESN it's self is not recognized anywhere, not even by SE governors or politicians.

Before misreading my epistle, anything to avoid unnecessary war/fracas is what I am after.

The killing is not a thing to brag off

Leave them.When the FG starts killing them in dozens and scores now,they will start crying to the international bodies for assistance.Their desperation and narrow-mindedness will only end in tears,sorrow and blood for them,as it has always been.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 9:02am On Mar 12, 2021
mechanics:
But it shouldn't be killed by a fellow man, it should come naturally or when someone's time is up
Then there should be nothing like police, soldiers ? Even God supports killing of such people in the Bible, Quran and other religions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Nigerian Police Officers Pushing Their Van In Traffic / President buhari's aircraft -Live tracking as he returns / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.