Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,862 members, 7,798,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist (49207 Views)

IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / Mohammed Isa Killed By ESN, Not Our Member - Miyetti Allah / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by theFilmtric: 9:05am On Mar 12, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

LoL the only issue we have had in resent times in Oju was a communal class between two villages...
Your idiot of a leader hids in a cave and tells you stories about places he can only imagine ans you all accept hook line and sinker... you are more foolish than that weakling called Kanu. a man who doesn't know where his parents were buried.... such a coward....
If all I know about Igbo people is what I see here on Nairaland. If I haven't met great Igbo sons. If I didn't have igbo friends....
I may have actually looked at this tribe as a collection of the most stupid people God ever created...
truth is 98% of Igbos on Nairaland are a huge disgrace to what the Igbo people actually represent....

EXACTLY!

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2021
Bashirkareem31:
Leave them.When the FG starts killing them in dozens and scores now,they will start crying to the international bodies for assistance.Their desperation and narrow-mindedness will only end in tears,sorrow and blood for them,as it has always been.

The FG doesn't bleed or die only ipob and ESN bleed and die right?

We know what your prayers are, and when the devil finally answers your prayers be sure you yourself will be consumed by it

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Psoul(m): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Truth be told, I really don't know how some of you Igbo's see things.

So ESN all away from SE region went to Benue state to arrest and kill Fulani militants.

Benue state is in NC not even SS... That's is trespassing .. There may be Igbo people residing in some part of Benue state but they are under different leader in care of security of the state.

ESN it's self is not recognized anywhere, not even by SE governors or politicians.

Before misreading my epistle, anything to avoid unnecessary war/fracas is what I am after.

The killing is not a thing to brag off

So to you, you are seeing things the right way unlike the Igbos.
So there are places that are meant to be safe haven for terrorists.
Once they are there, no one should touch them.
Where was Osama killed by the American troops?
Targeted killing is allowed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by authority2006(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Light1259:

i swear u no get sense

And you who is supporting jungle justice against an ALLEGED criminal is the one get sense, right? People like you can never learn unless one your family members or you yourself become a victim of jungle justice. ESN and IPOB are already terrorists, I wonder how sane their members or supporters could be!
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2021
theFilmtric:
first “civilize” yourself IPOB and delusion =Buhari and Nepotism
theFilmtricsay
We only civilize primitive people
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by theFilmtric: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:

We only civilize primitive people
as I said
IPOB = Delusion

Without delusions there will be no IPOB
BKayy:

The fact that you even know what delusion means is a bonus point to our civilizers. They are doing a great job
Lol
See this man
delusion
“/dɪˈluːʒ(ə)n/
noun
an idiosyncratic belief or impression
maintained despite being contradicted by
reality or rational argument, typically as a
symptom of mental disorder.
"the delusion of being watched"
synonyms: misapprehension, mistaken
impression, false impression, mistaken
belief, misconception, misunderstanding,
mistake, error, misinterpretation,
misconstruction, misbelief, fallacy,
illusion, figment of the imagination,
fantasy, chimera, fool's paradise, self-
deception”

This is exactly what you represent
The behavior of you lots during the US elections totally gave you out

This might be my last response

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by LegalWolf: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2021
at the end of the day, we all know what we have been saying that IPOB is nothing but a terrorist organization. No difference with Al-qaeda and boko haram in its means. Is this the way you all will be doing your biafra? Killing people without fair hearing? You Igbos supporting this killing (without taking him to court) are just bunch of imbeciles, drug addicts, never-do-well, evil scourge of earth. You are filthy and mad and i am here to tell you that.

Idiots

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by mechanics(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Then there should be nothing like police, soldiers ? Even God supports killing of such people in the Bible, Quran and other religions
Quote the Bible verse.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by jimyjames(m): 9:41am On Mar 12, 2021
mechanics:
Quote the Bible verse.
Go and read your Bible old Testament it's written all over in the laws of Moses, capital punishment, death for common crimes like adultery, homosexuality, not keeping the Sabbath, etc
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 9:42am On Mar 12, 2021
theFilmtric:

as I said
IPOB = Delusion

Without delusions there will be no IPOB

theFilmtricsay
The fact that you even know what delusion means is a bonus point to our civilizers. They are doing a great job
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by porthouse7(f): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
only been to southwest twice my whole life

1.. my visit to IITA ibadan many years ago as a young researcher

2. A wedding i attended in lagos in 2016 feb.

Stop crying and whipping up useless sentiments when u start it and the igboman finishes it up for you.

are there no yorrobas allover southeast,hawking poisons,doing vulcanising,tailoring,driving,masons and plastering work etc.. abi those ones are not economic refugees?
less than 7k yoruba in d east, over 17million Igbo's in d west.... u even came to seek knowledge in d west

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Mightyhaiz: 9:54am On Mar 12, 2021
porthouse7:
less than 7k yoruba in d east, over 17million Igbo's in d west.... u even came to seek knowledge in d west
lol..17m in lagos and when we state the obvious that we own lagos u start bleating like bereaved nanny goats..lol
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by 22brains(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2021
eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth says the bible
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by 22brains(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2021
Gjrich:
We Have Killed Captured Fulani Bandits’ Leader, Mohammed Isa, We Don’t Spare Terrorists— IPOB

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/11/we-have-killed-captured-fulani-bandits%E2%80%99-leader-mohammed-isa-we-don%E2%80%99t-spare-terrorists%E2%80%94

eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth says the bible
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by porthouse7(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
lol..17m in lagos and when we state the obvious that we own lagos u start bleating like bereaved nanny goats..lol
did I mention Lagos, I guess am not replying an ipob follower

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by porthouse7(f): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:

Wow it is interesting that you consider your civilizers well meaning and that they are better than those in the East. Who wouldn't think so when the only ones he is met us filled with knowledge teaching them things they don't know and guiding them to the 21st century.
Our brothers and sisters are doing a good work in your land
low sic..... knowledge indeed, how many sw student are studying in ur school compared to number of students from d east acquiring knowledge here in sw
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Mightyhaiz: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2021
porthouse7:
did I mention Lagos, I guess am not replying an ipob follower
Dont run away yet with your tail between ur legs.. if 17m igbos reside in southwest.. commonsense should tell your where the bulk is.. So I'm going along with ur own ewedu logic..
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by ukaegbuagbai: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2021
GreatEbonyi:

Point of correction Oga, there are no indigenous Igala ppl in Ebonyi, you can only find that in Anambra & maybe Enugu, do research properly please.
no igala in Enugu or in Anambra state as an aborigines like we have Igbo communities in kogi and Benue state
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by ukaegbuagbai: 10:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Christistruth00:

The Idomas have already warned you to Stop Claiming their ancestral Lands as part of Igboland

This is how Ethnic Unrest Starts.
is no longer igede that warn ESN, is now idoma
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Bashirkareem31:
Leave them.When the FG starts killing them in dozens and scores now,they will start crying to the international bodies for assistance.Their desperation and narrow-mindedness will only end in tears,sorrow and blood for them,as it has always been.

they should try and kill them if dem can!!Ask the soldiers who went Orlu what they saw
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by dododawa1: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2021
FG will catch NNAMDI one day
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by BKayy: 11:05am On Mar 12, 2021
porthouse7:
low sic..... knowledge indeed, how many sw student are studying in ur school compared to number of students from d east acquiring knowledge here in sw
It's like asking how many Nigerian students are studying in London compared to number of British children studying in Nigeria during colonial Era.
How can you best your colonial masters to fill their slots?.
My dear your new colonial masters must have more people in your country to enforce law and order unlike the primitive ones that can't devise a means to explore
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Reptyle(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2021
Gjrich:
We Have Killed Captured Fulani Bandits’ Leader, Mohammed Isa, We Don’t Spare Terrorists— IPOB

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/11/we-have-killed-captured-fulani-bandits%E2%80%99-leader-mohammed-isa-we-don%E2%80%99t-spare-terrorists%E2%80%94

I doubt the veracity of this claim by IPOB.

I doubt IPOB will capture such a high profile criminal and not put out his picture or video to the public space.

It seems to me that this phantom "Mohammed Isa" is only as real as the imaginary "Jubril El-Sudani". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by molotough(m): 11:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

Truth be told, I really don't know how some of you Igbo's see things.

So ESN all away from SE region went to Benue state to arrest and kill Fulani militants.

Benue state is in NC not even SS... That's is trespassing .. There may be Igbo people residing in some part of Benue state but they are under different leader in care of security of the state.

ESN it's self is not recognized anywhere, not even by SE governors or politicians.

Before misreading my epistle, anything to avoid unnecessary war/fracas is what I am after.

The killing is not a thing to brag off

Only a fulani black arab mongrel terrorist can be as daft as you are which means you're one of them. Those indeginious Igbos have been on that lands for thousands of years before all the dubiously created States existing now were created as at the time they were created including Benue, so you have no point saying how can ESN go all the way to their ancestral land to defend their people. Do you know how many Yoruba tribes alone are scattered all across the three dubious states of Kwara, Ogun and Lagos when they all should have a state of their own. ESN does not require the recognition of criminals pretending to be the government, if you disagree, then explain why has what you believe to be government failed to secure the lives and properties of the people they claim to be governing but yet do everything to pamper and encourage the destruction of their very own people on their ancestral land by landless fulanis black arab terrorists? FYI...I'm not Igbo or Yoruba.

chiagozien:
See yorubas comments.
These people's hatred for Igbos is legendary.
Fact.
You're the one who's gullibility is legendary. Those people are not Yorubas, there are fulani black arab mongrels disguised as Yorubas and Igbos whose only assignments is to create threadsthat fuels bad blood between Yorubas and Igbos, go about to drop comments that are counter effective to the awakening and actualization of a southern unity by making comments that does nothing but to sow seeds of hatred and bitterness between genuine Yorubas and Igbos. They know the more we are divided within Yorubaland, Igboland, Benueland, etc-land, the more they can keep everyone in a state of despondency while maintaining the impossibility of Southern alliance. Wake up.

Seniorwriter:
Imagine!!!
Even the court is in support of injustice....
Well we youth should use all these lopsided acts of injustice to vigorously vote for a Leader
When are you all going to start using your brains that there can be nothing like real electioneering in this expired mere geographic expression which only exist on a map? You are asking youths to vote for a Leader, but the candidates in the parties Fulani-controlled INEC has signed up for you to consider are bunch of sadists and evil doers pretending to be that which you seek, promising you what's sweetens your ear. So, where is the leader you are asking people to go for when you should be stating why we should all go our separate ways. Are you all that blind to see that the system is founded on corruption and ment to always support corruptors in to position, if you're not compromised the Fulani operated system of Nijeriya will not consider you. There is no way a true leader can partake in the caliphates of kleptocracy you all continue to mistaken for government. The solution is to demand for the movement for the deamalgamation of the 1914-2014 contraption so that every ethnic nationalities who have already been existing indigenously before Lugard and his girlfriend forced you under Nigeria be on their own as a country. Wake up. Read more by going thru the post of POSTS
Temptee101:
Why is everything upside down in this country?

The executive, legislature and judiciary are filled with corrupt entities.

The leaders and the governed are all corrupt, what is lacking is the opportunity to steal.

This country is finished.

Take it or leave it.
The country is not finished. It has been finished long time ago. You all are just waking up to that reality now. Tell me, why are you all still believing in Nigeria six years after it has ceazed to exist, why do you all ignorantly refer to it as country when even the husband Lugard and wife Flora Shaw who birthed into existence only gave it 100yrs to serve British imperialism, shouldn't you all be agitating for its deamalgamation ?
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by wizod(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:
Hope that is not true...

In support of arresting him but killing, Mba
killing someone dat hv killed hundreds and u said mba?
d distance between u and common sense is far
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by mechanics(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Go and read your Bible old Testament it's written all over in the laws of Moses, capital punishment, death for common crimes like adultery, homosexuality, not keeping the Sabbath, etc
That's the old testament, we are in the new testament now, remember the woman caught in the act of adultery in the book of John, did Jesus stoned her to death? He told her to go and sin no more.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by mechanics(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
jimyjames:

Then there should be nothing like police, soldiers ? Even God supports killing of such people in the Bible, Quran and other religions
Don't misquote the Bible, if one is in the military or police, he or she is trained to fight the enemies of the land and doing that is lawful, since it's backed by law, but when a fellow citizens takes laws into his/ her hands to kill and if convicted he or she will die by hanging, if you like go and do it, you are on your own.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by molotough(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
Crimrburster:
why are you so concerned? Is it your father they killed?, are you a terrorist in disguise?
Ofcourse he is. ShadowMancer would update the thread by adding him to the list of fulanis black arab mongrels in disguiseon Nairaland to who cause confusion, misinformation and provoke talks of hatred between genuine Yoruba and Igbos just to cause disunity among them.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by molotough(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Monogamy:

I am not disputing the indigenous part..

Are the Igala people from Benue being laying claim to Anambra land because they have indigenous Igala there?
You just be mad ooo!

Just assume there was no creation of an artificial state called Benue on February 3, 1976, wouldn't there still be the indigenous people residing on their ancestral land? The same goes for Anambra, all the States in Nigeria are dubious. What should have been is for the ethnic groups and tribes to have their own states, but all that is too late what is going to eventually happen is for the Igala to have their nation just like the Igbo would have their Biafria nation and Yorubas would too. Only the landless fulani black arabs ruining us would be hanged out for the Hausa people to consume and destroy for all the evil and backwardness they have done to them.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Blackdisciple(m): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
I love this...

Mohammed Isa was captured by ESN Northern Command and handed over to God. we handed him over to God, to meet his ancestors.

Meanwhile OPC are good citizens for handing over notorious Wakili to the police , and later OPC got detained by their police men for arresting a terrorist.
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by Posts: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Anybody caught killing, kidnapping and terrorising people should be dealt with ASAP

The Nigerian police has been seriously compromised by this same set of terrorists
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist by porthouse7(f): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
BKayy:

It's like asking how many Nigerian students are studying in London compared to number of British children studying in Nigeria during colonial Era.
How can you best your colonial masters to fill their slots?.
My dear your new colonial masters must have more people in your country to enforce law and order unlike the primitive ones that can't devise a means to explore
village meeting mentality

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Afraid Buhari Will Jail Him — Obasanjo / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.