Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50051 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 12, 2021
Love how they come up with the Apostle title, not even knowing what the word means. Apostle of what exactly?
Nonsense
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Bmaster(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2021
I pray this never hit front page.

The devil is trying in every aspect to reduce us in might and power spiritually before he start off his self destruct mission on his victims.

Jesus come ooo
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Psoul(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Why are Pastors talking so much about Pr!ck and Pnssy these days.
It's so disgusting to me.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by colby92(m): 11:52am On Mar 12, 2021
Also if you suck your wife's breast, you are a lesbian. Mad people everywhere.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by walkingshadow911: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
charlesucheh:
what research has he done to prove this statement.

Na common sense this fool no just get.

my only pain is that, he is saying all these under the guise of a PASTOR! Damnnnnn Nigarrrrrr

mad people everywhere insulting the name of God. mtchww
man must chop pastors
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

This is the type of Pastor that will tell you that any other style apart from missionary is a sin..

The things we hear from the religious crowd.. grin
If you watch closely, some of the sex styles were copied from animals whereas animals didn't. Naturally a man is lies on top of a woman similar to how male animals have sex from behind or on top on their females. You rarely see a female dog, cow, goat on top of their male specie during sex. Study these behaviours from both levels of animals ( man and animals).
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Babaken(m): 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
Last Sunday ask one of my friend in Poland if she went to church today she said no I ask her why she said she don't believe in religion. She ask me do I believe in reincarnation I said no cuz I see it as superstition she said that's the reason why. In one way or the other religion is setting Africans.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Bigredmachine: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2021
alfasexy:
I pity religious people. They just let other people direct their lives.

If somebody tells me there're or there's anybody that would believe what this man said I would be very surprised... But whosoever would believe this man needs to be put in the same place with insane people
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Revolva(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
This pastors na idiot ...he now think he is a rapper abi

slowpoke pastors
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Victoria938(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Childish talk, how can you compare what u are saying to gayism
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Godpikin4real(f): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2021
Someone7:
Love how they come up with the Apostle title, not even knowing what the word means. Apostle of what exactly?
Nonsense
The apostolic title was bestowed on them by God
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by chyzoo4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2021
If your husband suck your breast you're a lesbian angry angry
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by gnykelly(m): 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Edobabe20:
I can't see myself sucking a man's di***k like wtf?
After keeping myself for you all you could ask me to do is sucking your whatever with my mouth shocked ARU

stick to your holy fccuk grin
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by walkingshadow911: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
Psoul:
Why are Pastors talking so much about Pr!ck and Pnssy these days.
It's so disgusting to me.

very common to Ghanaian pastors. one was using a lady on pulpit to describe how to do doggy the other day and the members where cheering him.
Religion, very powerful tool to enslave people s mind.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by urbobo20(m): 12:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
what of the wife that surk the dick is called what
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by KidDarkness(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
This pastor shouldn't let aunt UyaiIncomparabl hear him oooo
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
Chai, since how many years ago when a geh turned this man down, he has now condemned all men who enjoy this as gay.

Guys, let's raise a Go-Fund-Me for the geh to come and take one for the team, so bros can come onboard.

But Pasta, if the guy is gay as you stated, is the woman therefore a lesbian? Or she is still straight??

The maths is not understanding anyone o, please come and explain well well.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My SB, something amazed me here!
How come the other guy quoted you before your comment? embarassed

You type your comment on a topic and then go off.

On returning later you find out there are more comments (probably a few pages down) and you want to reply a particular comment but you don't want your reply showing on the last page.

Step 1 - Quote the comment you are interested in and copy everything in the comment box. Do NOT click submit

Step 2 - Go back to your initial post and click the modify button.

Step 3 - Paste what you copied in Step 1 in the comment box which will be you quoting the comment.

Step 4 - Now type your response below what you pasted.

I think this is the reason why some people go in early on a topic and just post 1 letter or one word or smiley. This is them effectively securing a space for themselves on the 1st page so that they can come back later and modify that post with what they really want to say based on which direction the topic has gone. Obviously a comment on first page gets more views
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by DarkJeddi(m): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
edoairways:

If you watch closely, some of the sex styles were copied from animals whereas animals didn't. Naturally a man is lies on top of a woman similar to how male animals have sex from behind or on top on their females. You rarely see a female dog, cow, goat on top of their male specie during sex. Study these behaviours from both levels of animals ( man and animals).
Where was it written that a man must NATURALLY lie on top of the woman,if not by the Society?

Am sure there are human societies on this Planet where sex from behind or any other style apart from missionary is the traditionally favored style of copulation..

Some of these animals you mentioned are not physically capable of adopting different sex styles,the Chimpanzees,man closest relative is capable and do adopt different sex styles..

Trying to control your sex life by religious bodies are some of the ways of manipulating human societies..
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
I like the Smell of Kpekus when I dey Lick am grin grin grin

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by SlayerSupreme: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
mariahAngel:

I agree with you.

Not only is it disgusting, it is also very dirty and demeaning!

It is dirty and demeaning for a while. Till you get over yourself. Then slop slop slop...

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by edoairways: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Where was it written that a man must NATURALLY lie on top of the woman,if not by the Society?

Am sure there are human societies on this Planet where sex from behind or any other style apart from missionary is the traditionally favored style of copulation..

Trying to control your sex life by religious bodies are some of the ways of manipulating human societies..
Where was it written that you pass faeces through your anus or eat through your mouth. These are natural phenomenon that has been in existence for long.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by DarkJeddi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
edoairways:

Where was it written that you pass faeces through your anus or eat through your mouth. These are natural phenomenon that has been in existence for long.
Lol..

Having sex is a natural phenomenon..

The style you use to achieve it is the issue on the ground.. grin

The issue is not about where you put a d1ck but how you put the d1ck.. shocked

Your analogy on it should be about whether it is natural to eat with a spoon or with your fingers..
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by JustforMen: 12:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
See Mumu wey leave him work dey talk something else...
Oga if your wife is NOT sucking your dick then you are gay!
Stay within your calling sir... Leave matter!!!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by ReneJay(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
dollytino4real:
do u have one to suck?
my chest grin
dollytino4real:
do u have one to suck?
my chest
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by emmnprince(m): 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2021
Zzor:
Such a disgusting act,no man can ever make me do that husband or not

It's okay!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by emmnprince(m): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
My SB, something amazed me here!
How come the other guy quoted you before your comment? embarassed

Na modification thing he do!
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by mechanics(m): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
He should preach on repentance, and leave that area, if couples are doing it, there is nothing wrong there, he's ignorant.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by stasius: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
So we are all agaygay men.

God help us oooh. cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music / Between Apostle Suleman And His Wife During Church Service. PICS / TB Joshua: Why I Left South Sudan Quietly Without Thank You In Cash Or Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.