Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) (45540 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Ogunleke Clement, Others On Lagos Highway / Armed Robbers Attack Union Bank In Igede Ekiti, Hold Town Hostage. Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Government Car Carrying Huge Money In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by nasoeb: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2021
Hi
LIN0147:
whatsap***0810297::3780
K will add you up
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2021
Court Arise!!!!!

This is a case btw Adeyemi, et and co vs state, this case is presided over by Judge Sherlock!!

Haven carefully listened to the jury(NL members) here comes my judgement

I find the defendants guilty for Armed robbery, Theft, Willful destruction of public property, murder, cause of public disturbance, Intent to cause bodily harm and acts of gross misdemeanor, they are hereby sentenced according to the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria punishable under section .. Of the criminal code and for the fact it falls under osun state jurisdiction they are also to face state laws after serving their federal sentences!

I repeat nothing justifies the act of armed robbery no matter the hardship u are going through, u are not the only one in the country and u sure as hell don't deserve money u didn't work for!!?

One charge of contempt for the idiot up there justifying armed robbery due to economic hardship!!!

Court!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Timoleon(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2021
There are robberies in working countries but it is not the norm. A day without chaos in our own country Nigeria is considered abnormal. Go figure bro.
9jaRealist:

What has democracy got to do with anything? There are no robberies in democracies? shocked
>
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by BSdetector: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2021
Nkwobi042:
Lol.

This oblong head imps in Amala Republic people no free leave armed robbery.

Na for their enclave bank robberies dey always happen and most of the time it's fatal, leaving innocent people lying in a pool of their blood.

Even when the economy is good, they still rob banks.Ndi Oshi!

Early morning like this.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2021
This country nawa....!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Duplexxx: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Why Nigeria my country
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Amen! i raise cap for your understanding
SmellySperm:
country hard gan..

may God give all the hopeless,strugglers and the underdogs the grace to hold on some more..
May God drive away suicidal thoughts in us all. Lord give me a sign
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Goldin321(m): 9:36am On Mar 12, 2021
Morning guys, pls let’s beg LALA to please do something about this site ( NL )...

The site Is very slow while loading these days and I got pissed off after hardly reading 2 to 3 news.

LALA pls do your job... Ire oooo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by eseago: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Enoch07:
personally i think any man (that is not a law enforcement agent like the police and military personnel etc) using gun to Rob and terrorize innocent people deserve to die including Fulani herdsmen, kidnappers, bandits etc. no be only una the country hard for
I thought with all the noise everywhere about Amotekun in the sw robbery would be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2021
well! i have nothing much to say

all i can say is "its inside job"

some random people can not just go rob a bank without intel
Stevo4:
Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank Branch In Okuku, Osun state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vScoKtsdok

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/11/armed-robbers-attack-wema-bank-in-okuku-osun-state/amp/
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Pyhonist: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Kylekent59:
I expected all banks to tighten their securities, because the is no security in this country. It is open to various bandits, criminals, gunmen, and armed robbers.

Nowhere is safe.

Tighten the security with what? Nigerian Police?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:00am On Mar 12, 2021
NIGERIA should be restructured with the establishment of the following to add to the existing federal police.

STATE POLICE
LOCAL GOVERNMENT POLICE
REGIONAL POLICE.

Crime in most Nigeria society is local.

If security agencies are deligated to the states level it will boost security.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Kynzee655: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2021
Neddstark:

You guys should stop claiming country hard is the reason behind crime. Condemn the bastards who are willing to kill, destroy all because of money. Put yourself in the shoes of those who were at the wrong place at the wrong time e and had to pay the supreme price for somebody else's greed. What is evil is evil. No matter how country hard, I rather drink garri everyday than steal or take a life because of money.

Well spoken . Tell those criminals trying to be emotional

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34am On Mar 12, 2021
How could robbing a bank look this disastrous?

See as dem scatter the building like say them want to demolish a house.

And I no trust some bankers self cos it could be an insider informant job.

And police won't go there even if dem got hinted at the moment the robbery was ongoing.

Buhari: shoot (kill) any person with illegal possession of AK47.

Criminals; AK47s

Police; shot (none).

Stupid government, stupid country.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by tripleaventures(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2021
*Do you have a properties to buy or Sell?*
B-DEX deals with buying and selling of Home Appliances.
We buy and sell fairly used phones such as iPhone, Infinix, TECNO, Samsung and lots more...

Our Items Available right now for sale...
FLAT SCREEN TV 22 INCHES
FLAT SCREEN TV 11 INCHES sold out✔️
SMALL TECNO PHONE
LASERJET PRINTER. In progress
STABILIZER 2000VA sold out✔️
GOTV DECODER
BLUETOOTH HEADSET
TECNO SPARK 2
TECNO SMART 5
DJACK HOME THEATER
BIG GENERATOR available now ...... They are all slightly negotiable

If you have anything to sell, DM us now

We deliver all over Oyo State and other states through delivery...
All comes with receipt.....
Quality is our watchword

We can help you repair your *GENERATOR SET.*

Whatsapp/Call: 09028620208
https:///IKNkN194RTDHR1P9G0RmDE
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Topzee109: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Amb1045:
if someone could justify banditary then back robbery is not bad. federal government will pay bank back through insurance
I swear you be criminal, what of the casualties
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2021
Men are not smiling but crime doesn't pay. No matter how hard life hits you, say no to CRIME.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by charlesucheh(m): 11:07am On Mar 12, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Is government the owner of wema bank? The way some people reason eh. E go show say dem be thief. Blaming government for everything.
you speak like an illiterate. haven't you heard of the word ' The political Economy??

If the political sphere fails to tighten things in other institutions. those institutions are like to get affected with the ills of society that comes as a result of the dysfunctional workings of our political structures.

Now let me make you understand; To this robbers, robbing of those politicians will be an exciting thing to do, But the security apparatus with which this politicians have surrounded themselves with wouldn't let them (hedonistic rationality). Now, this is where the popular saying of the word '' If the desirable is not available. the available becomes the desirable. Not saying the robbery choice has a moral justification, just trying to let you know why they went for the private sector and not the government. everything is interwoven and connected. it must surely affect one, But the political sector remains the major influence of all. so, stop speaking out of prejudice and be wise!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Enoch07: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2021
LegalWolf:

I dont think that what you included in the brackets is necessary because you appear to exempt law enforcement officers. even if law enforcement agents terrorize people with gun, they should be killed as well
true, because their own sef too much
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Enoch07: 11:11am On Mar 12, 2021
Deathisfree:

That’s right. What about the once using pen to kill and destroys millions Of life
lol true, but we go need to catch dem with evidence

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by ejimatic: 11:24am On Mar 12, 2021
Stevo4:
Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank Branch In Okuku, Osun state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vScoKtsdok

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/03/11/armed-robbers-attack-wema-bank-in-okuku-osun-state/amp/
. There is a police station very close to the Bank .Yet they did not come out .Soon they will say the situation is under control.WEMA is the only functioning bank in Okuku which students use always. What a pity?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by CaptainPrice1: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2021
charlesucheh:
you speak like an illiterate. haven't you heard of the word ' The political Economy??

If the political sphere fails to tighten things in other institutions. those institutions are like to get affected with the ills of society that comes as a result of the dysfunctional workings of our political structures.

Now let me make you understand; To this robbers, robbing of those politicians will be an exciting thing to do, But the security apparatus with which this politicians have surrounded themselves with wouldn't let them (hedonistic rationality). Now, this is where the popular saying of the word '' If the desirable is not available. the available becomes the desirable. Not saying the robbery choice has a moral justification, just trying to let you know why they went for the private sector and not the government. everything is interwoven and connected. it must surely affect one, But the political sector remains the major influence of all. so, stop speaking out of prejudice and be wise!!

A criminal will always find a way to justify crime. Two lives were lost and you are typing this nonsense. If it was your family member that died during the robbery will you remember to type this? Trying to sound wise but end up sounding like a f00l.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Rashord007(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2021
Na this stupid Government cause am....

we will continue having robbering robbering ni If this Corrupt Basterd government is not Responsible....

haha look at Canada now... South Africa , UK , Malta , Egypt.... with Good government
if u Robbe over there... they will first think maybe u are Crazy.... That's County is Good like this are u are still stealing... and You can escape it.

because 5 Arm robber like this Na 1 million Police that's will be Chasing u

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Japhet1944(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

country hard gan..

may God give all the hopeless,strugglers and the underdogs the grace to hold on some more..
May God drive away suicidal thoughts in us all. Lord give me a sign

Country hard.. So it's a justification for crime?
Can you see your silliness on display now?
What are you feeding on young man?
You need a mind renewal trust me... So you don't start taking up arms yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Japhet1944(m): 12:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Rashord007:
Na this stupid Government cause am....

we will continue having robbering robbering ni If this Corrupt Basterd government is not Responsible....

haha look at Canada now... South Africa , UK , Malta , Egypt.... with Good government
if u Robbe over there... they will first think maybe u are Crazy.... That's County is Good like this are u are still stealing... and You can escape it.

because 5 Arm robber like this Na 1 million Police that's will be Chasing u

My friend, shut your trap
Govt bad isnt a license to go and start inflicting injuries on life and properties

Are they the only one the Nigeria was hard on? Or if you think everyone start carrying arms, would the country be in one piece anymore?

Let's think positively people, what happens to hardwork, what happens to diligence and dignity..
Must we justify crime? This is silliness abeg...

Remember if anyone continues in crime, you ll have your self to blame soon when you meet yourself on The other side of hell... Lamenting and regretting.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2021
Japhet1944:

Country hard.. So it's a justification for crime?
Can you see your silliness on display now?
What are you feeding on young man?
You need a mind renewal trust me... So you don't start taking up arms yourself.
u be educated illiterate.... where in my comment did i justify crime?

or you just wanna chase clout like u always do...Dumbo
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Charly68: 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
They can't go far in Jesus name..
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Shimran(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
undecided undecided
Neddstark:

No matter how country hard, I rather drink garri everyday than steal or take a life because of money.
It isn't easy.
God Blesses for such bravery words.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by Aguogba(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ourown:
I was traveling along this road yesterday when the robbery was going on. Our driver had to stop and later divert to another route.

PS: I am looking for a rewarding job in Abuja. If you know of any openings please do let me know. I have 2.1 in biochemistry.
If you are below 32 years, grab your direct entry form for MBBS, that's a good way to wait for job.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
illicit:
Times are hard....

Yes, I concur...

But that doesn't justify armed robbery.

We need God's blessings...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos) / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos / Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.