Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) (48654 Views)

Keke Driver Stabbed Camry Owner To Death In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Keke Driver Stabbed To Death During N350 Argument (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2021
TimmyTen:
Please let’s be more security conscious. Always Share your trip info with family and friends for safety.

That's not the solution. Even if he told 100 family members, will that stop him from picking the murderers at 10pm ?

Go home by 7pm. That's the only way he would have been alive now.

People just be giving useless solutions. Like your leaders.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Burstit(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:
The first page of every thread is now filled with paid commenters who see Buhari in all their lives miseries since they were born.
mumuu talk
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Burstit(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Wow!...so the first driver to be stabbed to death started in 2015. You are very intelligent.

What of the first you stole your employers money? Was it in 2015?
The first time you drove one way? Was it in 2015?
The first time you cheated in your school exams...was it in 2015?
The first Yahoo boy...was it 2015?
The first time you settled NEPA officials when they came to disconnect your supply for not paying power bills...was it in 2015?

Nigerians want a good Nigeria without their own input...

Keep wailing
Foolishness in display again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021
Burstit:
You are a curse to ur generation and a nuisance to this platform.
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2021
wink2015:
10 PM is very late for a driver to be on his wheel all with the aim of making money to make ends meet.

Can he drive till 8 pm and close.

Why work in the night in the first instance.

The only person who gave a solution.

Many people just dey talk trivialities on the thread.

Had he gone home by 7pm, he would still be alive now.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Burstit(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun, Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
Rule 2 keee you dia. idiioot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2021
you see this gender called men, most of them are evil, callous and wicked, they can do anything just to get quick money, while killing him after disposing him of his car and other valuables. They will be so quick in insulting ladies, as if they don't commit evil things in the society.
May your soul rest in peace and may ur killers die a shameful&painful death.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by crafteck(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
What an evil and wicked Generation!

Few days ago, a lady had her Head separated from her body!
See a young man doing his daily business drilled with a 6 inch in his Chest!

The Raw, Undiluted and Unadulterated Wrath of GOD is Dangling on this Wickedness drinking Generation.
Escape for your life! Escape now u have the opportunity.
The only way of Escape is to be seated fully in Christ. Once the Trumpet sounds, you will be off.

Time to stop hiding behind religion and get the government and companies to beef up security

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by ubee(m): 10:58am On Mar 12, 2021
As a partaker in the beating to death and burning of suspected robbers when they're caught, it means you are in everyway, a criminal and heartless outlaw as the robber.
People that lynch others, no matter the crime committed are the worst of humanity.
Ever8090:
Jehovah!!...

Person wey go hustle to see food chop na him person go end him life just like that....

You see why I will never hesitate to provide fuel and matches to burn a thief?

I don't pity them whenever they get caught and jungle justice is served them at the spot...

Rip sir..na your country na him first fail you...

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by DonnyE(m): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Neddstark:
If Bolt cannot help in the investigations and reveal his last customers then the app should be banned in Abuja ASAP. Please bolt and uber riders be very careful. That 1.3 million Corolla is something some bastards are ready to kill for.
1.3 ke, corolla is way above 2M right now.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Origin(f): 11:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Release the phone number of the last rider. And the driver's trip information.

Are these things no available at any point in time?

Bolt should release information to aid investigation.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by gassbee: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
Once is 7pm is advisable to end ur ride for d day, attacks on bolt drivers are becoming rampant in d night
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by simplesearch: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
crafteck:

Time to stop hiding behind religion and get the government and companies to beef up security

You can use your influence to do that if you have any, definitely you'll be applauded. If all men should give their life to Jesus and live as God commanded us to live things like this won't exist. This is one of the reasons hell fire was created to accommodate Evil doers at last, since they wouldn't listen to or obey God.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by seangy4konji: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
if thats the car keys then he probably got into a fight with all this aboki boys...

RIP.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Temmydotty(f): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
URGENT VACANCY-COMPANY DRIVER

I am looking to fill a vacancy for a Company Driver with a valid driver's license, he should reside close to Lekki-Ajah axis and be familiar with Lagos routes.

Kindly, send your CV, Full Name and Job Title to 08187700144 (Whatsapp Only) immediately.

#Please, share.

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 12:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:
The last passenger might have absolutely nothing to do with this. His car wasn't stolen so there is a story nobody knows or they're not telling us.

For those quoting me, I'm sure we can all see his car keys placed on his torso.

The car was collected from him
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
post=99815104:

They stabbed him all because of a phone?
Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal kingdom.
People are becoming more evil than devilhimself everyday.

Idiots offline blaming Buhari for the wicked acts perpetrated by evil people that killed a man doing his legitimate business, all because of a phone.
A man working so that he can feed and take care of his family.
Make una go dey kill una family members cos of PMB now.
Typing rubbish all for like and shares
Nonentities everywhere.
What a wicked world we live in.

This can never happen in a sane society with the perpetrators not found in matter of days.
The trending news about Uber in the last 24 hours is they banning a girl that hit and removed the face mask of an uber driver cos the driver told her to put on her face mask, the camera in the car recorded everything liveeeee!
Uber banned her immediately not to ever book their ride again,
The foolish girl came back online saying fvck Uber, she will take Lyft, and Lyft finished her life that they won't want to have her type as a customer lailai.
To make her matter worse, the cops are looking for her as we type.
Still following the outcomes.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

RIP man.
Your killers will never know peace in the few weeks they have to live.

End of Discussion.
You've said it all patriot.
Even the ones that graduated since 2003 without job are all blaming PMB for the woes in their miserable lives.

This is just so sad.

The collected the toyota corolla from him
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by lookingfly: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
It seems Abuja is laddened with lots of stabbers now.... That was how a guy was stabbed in the neck in ceddi plaza last two weeks. Rip to the dead.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Emperorlanky:
That's my brother lying in the pool of his blood there. Someone I shared a wonderful time with few weeks ago in our younger sister's wedding. But am not too sad because this is not the end of you.

He is also a cousin of my colleague in my office
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Asquare84(m): 1:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Draslo:

You mean the car is actually gone? That's strange considering they just left the keys there. So sorry for your loss bro. I can't imagine what your family is going through.

They removed the car keys and drop the bunch of keys on his chest
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Ever8090: 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
ubee:
As a partaker in the beating to death and burning of suspected robbers when they're caught, it means you are in everyway, a criminal and heartless outlaw as the robber.
People that lynch others, no matter the crime committed are the worst of humanity.
continue stealing untill the day you will be caught in my presence...the amount of fuel I will bring for your burning will shock you

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by babatuadeg: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bolt and Uber are only after making money, they don't care about the safety of drivers on their platform. I was attacked last year December by a rider and she hit me with a sharp object on my head leaving me with a permanent scar. Bolt blocked my account and held on to my money. the case was reported to the police and I was invited, the police at Maroko Police station also brutalized me. All bolt told me to do was to go to court. Thank God I didn't lose my life if not it will be another RIP. Something has to be done about this foreign companies with unfair policies.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
delzbaba:
the people that perpetrate this evil should never be forgiven by the almighty.

who, what and where is the almighty?
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by felaismyhero(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
marisdgreat:
you see this gender called men, most of them are evil, callous and wicked, they can do anything just to get quick money, while killing him after disposing him of his car and other valuables. They will be so quick in insulting ladies, as if they don't commit evil things in the society.
May your soul rest in peace and may ur killers die a shameful&painful death.
Rubbish. If women were stronger, more ambitious and intelligent than men, then they would be the perpetrators of most crimes.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Coolgent(m): 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Auxtin85:
We are all suffering the mistake we made in 2015, the only thing we should keep asking God is forgiveness till 2023
The same thing im telling me Brothers here.
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by dikeizu1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 12, 2021
No hiding place for the wicked,no body sees them now but future will tell!
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by Clementoons: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
The only to escape from the wrath of GOD is by knowing JESUS and standing firm in the LORD till you breath is your last breath This world is full of evil, people perform wickedly and still rejoice in it ,what a life we are. BE NOT DECEIVED, GOD IS NOT MOCKED FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH, THAT HE SHALL REAP .
Accept JESUS today before it is too late. No man knows when he/she will be call upon to Glory, it is your works and action that will judged you every sec , min , hour , day, year counts. Be prepared
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by mvem(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
HappyCanadian:

My friend if u see the truth say it and stop covering what is obvious.. wasn't like this before Buhari came in
I am no supporter of buhari but to say murders and killings were absent before now is you lying to yourself...
Re: Bolt Driver Stabbed To Death In Abuja (Graphic Photo) by crafteck(m): 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
simplesearch:

You can use your influence to do that if you have any, definitely you'll be applauded. If all men should give their life to Jesus and live as God commanded us to live things like this won't exist. This is one of the reasons hell fire was created to accommodate Evil doers at last, since they wouldn't listen to or obey God.
thats the reason idea of hell fire was created you mean, religion has gotten us into a lot of mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drug Addict Destroys Car In Lagos, Causes Accident After Taking 'Black Mamba' / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers / I And My Friend Were Shot By A Mobile Police At Close Range (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.