Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First (5898 Views)

I Keep Getting Banned On Whatsapp Without Doing Anything / Can Someone Add You To A WhatsApp Group Without Saving Ur Num On Phone? / App: Chat Starter For Whatsapp (lets You Start New Chats Without Saving Numbers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 4:39am On Mar 12, 2021
I made this small tool that lets you start a chat with any WhatsApp user without saving their number to your address book.

How it works

Goto the link: https://buildbrothers.com/start-whatsapp/

Type in or paste the phone number of the person you wish to chat with.

Update 01/12/2021 then 8/12/2021
GOOD NEWS!!!
You can now use this tool offline by downloading the brand new Android App. (The last app had issues that have been resolved. You can try installing the app using the link provided.)

Get the app using this Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.chatstarter

Update 30/03/2021
I have added a little feature for group admins. You can now add members to your group without having to save their contact first.

This feature simply provides you with a User Interface to enter the group link and number of the new user you wish to add. Once you hit the start button, WhatsApp will be launched with an invite message pre-filled and the user's profile opened.

The tool still collects Zero private data and I am committed to keeping it that way. Want to buy me suya? we can arrange it. Cheers!!!!

Use case

Maybe you find the phone number of a vendor offering a service here on Nairaland, you can simply copy the number, go to the link and start a chat straight. This will help you go straight to business and you will only have to save the number when you feel it is necessary. Cheers!!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 4:47am On Mar 12, 2021
screenshot 1 - Chat with user
screenshot 2 - Add user to group

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Skyfornia(m): 6:23am On Mar 12, 2021
Valid
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 9:37am On Mar 12, 2021
Bros with youtube link, I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by MidaserveNG: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2021
directonpc:

Can you see how that is harder than using my solution?
Which?
#1 or 2?

You won't bliv how many million WhatsApp numbers are being contacted as well as chatted with round-the-clock, without

#1 adding to your website traffic grin
#2 needing to visit any webpage on any web browser
#3 reading your post on chat without saving number
#4 downloading another App for redirects/ web links..
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by centilad(m): 10:54am On Mar 12, 2021
You need people's data too abi? shocked
directonpc:
I made this small tool that lets you start a chat with any WhatsApp user without saving their number to your address book.

How it works

Goto the link: https://buildbrothers.com/start-whatsapp/

Type in or paste the phone number of the person you wish to chat with.

Use case

Maybe you find the phone number of a vendor offering a service here on Nairaland, you can simply copy the number, go to the link and start a chat straight. This will help you go straight to business and you will only have to save the number when you feel it is necessary. Cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2021
MidaserveNG:
Which?
#1 or 2?

You won't bliv how many million WhatsApp numbers are being contacted as well as chatted with round-the-clock, without

Downloading WhatsApp Mod is stress. Some people care about security and won't want to do their private + business communication via an unofficial app.

Manually typing a link and then appending the phone number you want contact is definitely stressful. Not to mention adding international code in front of the number manually.

There's no problem with my website getting traffic. The service is free and I don't run ads on my site too. Just trying to help people by providing this small tool.

4 Likes

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by sotall(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2021
I will prefer to save the contact, send Hi to contact on WhatsApp and then delete contact from list.

I will do this in less than 15 seconds instead of downloading a modded app or going through this process on this thread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by sotall(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2021
I will prefer to save the contact, send Hi to contact on WhatsApp and then delete contact from list.

I will do this in less than 15 seconds instead of downloading a modded app or going through this process on this thread. cool
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 11:25am On Mar 12, 2021
centilad:
You need people's data too abi? shocked
Una don start. You must kill something with your month (or thumbs).

I do not collect any data and have no intention of doing that. If you have evidence of me doing that you can bring it with yourself.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by MidaserveNG: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
directonpc:

Just trying to help people by providing this small tool.
Nice. But don't sell it/ change your policy later.. After "all eyes on you". cool
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by centilad(m): 11:58am On Mar 12, 2021
The heart of a man is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?

directonpc:

I do not collect any data and have no intention of doing that.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Twelfthman: 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
directonpc why u playing mind games? Why don't you tell people your link will redirect people to chat with imputed whatsapp number on the regular WhatsApp application?
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by olatunbosun12362: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
:Just trying to help people by providing this small tool. Nice. But don't sell it/ change your policy later.. After "all eyes on you".

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by AntichristXXX: 12:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Very good idea.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Just simply enter this on ur browser or on ur WhatsApp app https:///2348**********

Or you could bookmark https://buildbrothers.com/start-whatsapp

And save yourself the stress of manually editing any URL everytime.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
AntichristXXX:
Very good idea.
thank you chief. Happy weekend
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 12:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
sotall:

I will do this in less than 15 seconds instead of downloading a modded app or going through this process on this thread.
Or you could save yourself all that stress by bookmarking the link to my Web App.

My tool is free and does not contain ads or spyware.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by MidaserveNG: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

[s]Just simply enter this on ur browser or on ur WhatsApp app https:// /234***********[/s]
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by MidaserveNG: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:

Just simply enter this on ur browser or on ur WhatsApp app https:// wa. me /234***********
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=MidaserveNG post=99824359][/quote]or you could do that in 2 clicks with my solution. Just by pasting the number and hitting the start chat button
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Twelfthman:
directonpc why u playing mind games? Why don't you tell people your link will redirect people to chat with imputed whatsapp number on the regular WhatsApp application?
The title reads chat without saving number and not chat without the official WhatsApp.
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Takitrom: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
This thread is hilarious grin

Meanwhile,
Please support a fellow nairalander's legit hustle,

Please subscribe to my youtube channel abeg

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvgQ9qpo8OUfue-lAtm1hQw

2 Likes

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
sotall:

no mind them
Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by directonpc(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
no mind them
Omo, support or walk. It's not very hard. All these oversabi attitude no dey help anybody.

1 Like

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by GloShare(m): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerians can't support startups.

That guy isn't collecting any data. Make una go inspect the source code

3 Likes

Re: How To Chat With Anybody On Whatsapp Without Saving Their Number First by OBALOLA55(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
MidaserveNG:
Which?
#1 or 2?

IS THE PERSON IM CHATTING WITH GONNA SEE MY PHONE NUMBER

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zain 3g Only For Postpaid? / 2go On Samsung Galaxy. / 27,000mah Oraimo Power Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.