Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me (31683 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / What My Boyfriend Is Hiding From Me Is Heartbreaking / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Regex: 7:37am On Mar 15, 2021
grafixdon:
I had the same experience recently during endsars riot. Even though no vehiclar movement, some are able to get Okada to their various destinations though very expensive. I met this gorgeous sister trekking, I enquired when she was heading to, she said Iyana ipaja from there to sango where she based, what? From Igando to Iyana ipaja under hot sun, then I look for a bike and paid the Okada guy to take her to Iyana ipaja. She requested for my number which I reluctantly gave her.

A week later she got a job at odo eran closed to igando, she chatted me up that she needd to move to her sister's place at Igando because of her job... She asked for assistance for food and tfair to work. In total, I transfered 20k...10k, 5k, and another 5k... This girl collected salary and she didn't even tell me anything, 2 months later, she called me she need 2k to go to work. I asked if they're oweing her salary, she said no, so what have you done with 70k you were paid, 35k monthly, she said she bought clothes and other things. I just looked at her and shake my head. Courtesy demands you buy me even if it's ordinary malt to appreciate me for helping a total stranger like you without asking for anything in return.

I just tire for naija girls

Courtesy doesn't demand such. If it did, of what use is helping her without asking for anything in return?

You are very silly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by grafixdon: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Regex:

Courtesy doesn't demand such. If it did, of what use is helping her without asking for anything in return?

You are very silly.

I know you're very slow and your little brain can't comprehend, no need auguing with idiut like you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by grafixdon: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2021
Regex:

You are very silly.

I know you're very slow and your little brain can't comprehend, no need auguing with idiut like you. Even the Almighty God demands little appreciation when he blesses us....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Babafash(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2021
My brother since she has started collecting salary don't give her any money again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by GeneralPula: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2021
pansophist:
The issue with most men is that they really have not experienced "true love" from a woman, hence, they don't know how it feels like, and will just accept any subpar treatments from a woman just because she accepted to date him. For privacy reasons, I won't be attaching snapshots here, but if a woman loves you, you won't even complain about this at all. She will not bother you with bills and help you save money.

Which begs the question, "why are you with a woman that doesn't love you"? Accepting any woman just to not feel lonely and/or having an unrestricted access to sex is like selling your birthright, it doesnt go well. You'll feel pitied, inferior, and powerless. The fact that you're asking online is a proof to that. You should be discussing it with her not us. And the cure is still and will always be the same, which is, develop yourself and get quality, better woman.

A woman that loves you won't stress you. You'll be elevated through her, women are supporters, and you'll feel that pristine supports that only a woman can give, if she desires you. Next time, never assume financial responsibilities to a woman you're not married to, it doesn't ends well. Let her go, and fix yourself first, then you'll command better women that will make your life richer. Be wise

Very true..

Not only true love. It’s been very unfortunate for Some Naija men, as they’re yet to experience what a;

Good pussy is like.. (Too much pussy turn Bore-hole in circulation.. *E no dey read meter, E no dey metre, nah hin make joy puna turn swimming pool)

Women with true skin ( Nearly all today girls don bleach finish)..

Women with virtue.. They’re almost extinct!

A lot of men are just being cheated on from financial to sexual to emotional and so on..

And all these cheats keeps working for the female folks cuz there are too much of weak men in circulation..

Men don’t have pussy, so never ever become a pussy because of a woman. Never allow any female folks to manipulate you. Every men rep a generation...Do not jeopardize your unborn generations because of a woman..

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by jamesbridget13(f): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2021
are u not a married man? you carry girl come balance for ur house may be in d name of free kpekus. ok na you are doing what married men do so get used to it n stop complaining or u send her to her house
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:
So you are now a married man?

The kind of advice you people seek on a daily

basis here makes me wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering all her responsibilities undecided

And I know you must be telling your folks at home that you are broke.

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

Oh mother nature , never give me these as sons !

Thanks for this reply. Sense has become too expensive for young guys
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Mexyz(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

basis here makes me wonder what is happening to our boys. Is the condition of the country affecting the common sense of our boys?

You saw a girl helped her and that's not enough , you carried her wholesale and started shouldering all her responsibilities undecided

That was how the one of yesterday wrote that his wife said his OWN mother is fetish and he rushed here for advice cry

Now we are to advice you on the sharing formula of her salary or help you ask her why she didn't tell you.

For a guy that's having financial difficulties who should focus on himself but chose not to do so.
YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

May our heavenly father bless you beyond human expectations..

I wish I can lay my hands on the Op and give him some brain resetting slaps
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by ZeddyR: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2021
This might be the reason my brother is always broke.
May God deliver our young men from the power of vagina. Common sense and self worth is just disappearing everyday
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by afrodoc2: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by afrodoc2: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2021
punisha:
y don't u simply tell her u r expecting her to pay back everything u spend on her when she collects salary and that asking her to get a job was also so she could be helping ur broke ass....

Iranu.

i am also sure the salary u expect her to be presenting to u as lord and saviour would be one meagre amount that cant even buy a bottle of glenfiddich.

learn to help without wanting something back.
this is parasitism.

This one don use him brain play MMM. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Awaldfirst: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2021
punisha:
y don't u simply tell her u r expecting her to pay back everything u spend on her when she collects salary and that asking her to get a job was also so she could be helping ur broke ass....

Iranu.

i am also sure the salary u expect her to be presenting to u as lord and saviour would be one meagre amount that cant even buy a bottle of glenfiddich.

learn to help without wanting something back.
this is parasitism.

Gerrout from here queen of oni ranu. i know your type.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by UwaMmebii(m): 9:33am On Mar 15, 2021
pansophist:
The issue with most men is that they really have not experienced "true love" from a woman, hence, they don't know how it feels like, and will just accept any subpar treatments from a woman just because she accepted to date him. For privacy reasons, I won't be attaching snapshots here, but if a woman loves you, you won't even complain about this at all. She will not bother you with bills and help you save money.

Which begs the question, "why are you with a woman that doesn't love you"? Accepting any woman just to not feel lonely and/or having an unrestricted access to sex is like selling your birthright, it doesnt go well. You'll feel pitied, inferior, and powerless. The fact that you're asking online is a proof to that. You should be discussing it with her not us. And the cure is still and will always be the same, which is, develop yourself and get quality, better woman.

A woman that loves you won't stress you. You'll be elevated through her, women are supporters, and you'll feel that pristine supports that only a woman can give, if she desires you. Next time, never assume financial responsibilities to a woman you're not married to, it doesn't ends well. Let her go, and fix yourself first, then you'll command better women that will make your life richer. Be wise

Salient point
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Bluffly: 9:40am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:
Hi please forgive the grammatical errors.

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.

Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

Why do you think she did that and what should I do?
You are angry because you looked for anger with high expectation. People need to be handled with wisdom. If I'm you I will not ask her if she's been paid since she did not make any complain means she has been paid. That's the psychology.
Next is to tell her to ensure she sets something at side from it for her transport and one day ask her to please buy something at home.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Regex: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2021
grafixdon:

I know you're very slow and your little brain can't comprehend, no need auguing with idiut like you. Even the Almighty God demands little appreciation when he blesses us....

I am slow, and have very little brain that can't comprehend but somehow I know you shouldn't expect any return when you do good for people, especially ones that didn't ask for it. Even I know not help unless you ask for it.

If you don't know all these, if you don't know humans are not appreciative, between you and I, who is the bigger fool? Who is slow and has tiny brain?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by grafixdon: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Regex:

I am slow, and have very little brain that can't comprehend but somehow I know you shouldn't expect any return when you do good for people, especially ones that didn't ask for it. Even I know not help unless you ask for it.

If you don't know all these, if you don't know humans are not appreciative, between you and I, who is the bigger fool? Who is slow and has tiny brain?

Ogbeni, go fvck yourself... Too busy for this nonsense...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Meteng: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Isoright.....bros op don't know what he has put his hand into
Na now bros op dey know say our girls nor dey want disclose about their money......but they get excited to spend guys own

Even my baby sisters at home derive pleasure in spending my money.....
They will keep thiers for those their unreasonable things like plaiting different hair styles like chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks, Bob Marley, twisting, kinky ball, fixing eye lash , wearing waist beads, piercing their nose or vaginal and fixing nails ( especially that glow in the dark)...mixing expensive creams
Funny enough.....money dey come into their account as if say them dey work for cbn.....if you doubt then synchronize the email link to their bank account to your device....you will be shocked to see 3k , 2k and 5k dey fly into their account non stop...
Then in the night....they will surround you like ogbanje and mami water to switch on your hotspot and deplete your data.....your room will be thier eating and playing ground
Slawomiir, meeeeehn, that your sister for the first picture na die o, e be like say I go come Benin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Annistars: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2021
Are u not enjoying husband and wife companionship? u can't eat ur cake and have it back . If u are tired send her packing or u pack out
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Regex: 10:09am On Mar 15, 2021
grafixdon:

Ogbeni, go fvck yourself... Too busy for this nonsense...

You are a nincompoop.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Annistars: 10:14am On Mar 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

Very true..

Not only true love. It’s been very unfortunate for Some Naija men, as they’re yet to experience what a;

Good pussy is like.. (Too much pussy turn Bore-hole in circulation.. *E no dey read meter, E no dey metre, nah hin make joy puna turn swimming pool)

Women with true skin ( Nearly all today girls don bleach finish)..

Women with virtue.. They’re almost extinct!

A lot of men are just being cheated on from financial to sexual to emotional and so on..

And all these cheats keeps working for the female folks cuz there are too much of weak men in circulation..

Men don’t have pussy, so never ever become a pussy because of a woman. Never allow any female folks to manipulate you. Every men rep a generation...Do not jeopardize your unborn generations because of a woman..

Peace!
sorry oh I wish that ur souls called men will not only read but understand what u just wrote.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by walkingshadow911: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2021
grafixdon:
I had the same experience recently during endsars riot. Even though no vehiclar movement, some are able to get Okada to their various destinations though very expensive. I met this gorgeous sister trekking, I enquired when she was heading to, she said Iyana ipaja from there to sango where she based, what? From Igando to Iyana ipaja under hot sun, then I look for a bike and paid the Okada guy to take her to Iyana ipaja. She requested for my number which I reluctantly gave her.

A week later she got a job at odo eran closed to igando, she chatted me up that she needd to move to her sister's place at Igando because of her job... She asked for assistance for food and tfair to work. In total, I transfered 20k...10k, 5k, and another 5k... This girl collected salary and she didn't even tell me anything, 2 months later, she called me she need 2k to go to work. I asked if they're oweing her salary, she said no, so what have you done with 70k you were paid, 35k monthly, she said she bought clothes and other things. I just looked at her and shake my head. Courtesy demands you buy me even if it's ordinary malt to appreciate me for helping a total stranger like you without asking for anything in return.

help a broke girl in need and she will remember you again when she is need.
que serai serai (it is what it is)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2021
where una the get all this kind of women from Lawd...You in for premium regret and tears if she doesn't change and you continue with such relationship. ..
A woman that loves you will have u in mind when it comes to practically everything.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by angelfallz(m): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2021
grafixdon:

The bolded,
I am very sure, you have met many gorgeous brothers trekking under the hot sun, but you ignored them all. Shey its only gorgeous sisters that shouldn't be trekking under hot sun abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by smokeyupu(m): 11:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Stainlesssteel:
Hi please forgive the grammatical errors.

I have a girlfriend and I do everything within my powers to support her even though I am going through difficulties in my finances. I stay on the island and she stays on the mainland. She came to my house late January and I suggested she gets a job and she sounded excited because she lost her previous job due to covid-19. I had travelled when she was called to resume.

Due to the distance, she moved to my house though I traveled, I left my keys for her and had been sending her Tfare and upkeeps. Now I am back and still doing it.

Just this morning, I was wondering if she's worked up to a month so I asked and she said yes then I asked if they owe salaries and she said she had been paid long ago. I have been doing everything including giving her transport and feeding and all that for her. I was so angry because the least she could have done was to tell me about it.

Now, I am confused and angry. I don't know what to do. Please I need sincere and matured advise.

Why do you think she did that and what should I do?

EVEN OUR WIVES DO IT AFTER 25YRS OF MARRIAGE.

YOURS IS OURS WHILE MINE IS STRICTLY MY OWN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by lekonso: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

You are too harsh. You think you are the only one who has wisdom
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by grafixdon: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
walkingshadow911:

help a broke girl in need and she will remember you again when she is need.
que serai serai (it is what it is)

Na so brother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Coolgent(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

YOU'RE A BIG SHAME.

God bless you.
Must disgusting is majority of them dont support their parents as they do to their Fornication partners
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by joegigs(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2021
I was just chatting with a long time friend...something popped up and I was like "awww dear ,on a very good day I will send you money for sharwama"
The next day darling and sweetheart started flying everywhere ,I was like you don see mugu na..I just dey look am .the next day she greeted me ,something that has been very hard for her and the next I heard was "you should borrow me money and its big shaaa"
I laugh tire, I told her "I have previously had bad experience with borrowing ,that I don't do it".
But thinking about it I wanted to help out and chatted her up ,she replied once then started acting funny and stopped replying..

N.B they are only ur sweetheart when they have something to gain from you,,when the benefits stops ,you are in ur own oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by pedrilo: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2021
U r bn used
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by sawansa(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
You dont have any right to ask for her salary because you have not married her as your wife. You are just rendering a helping hand to her, and you should do that with your senses. For now if you still wish to keep her in your house, all you have to do is to tell her that since she has started to receive salary, you will not be responsible for her TP again. Then if you people have agreed and planning to settle down together, you have to continue to provide food in the house because its your duty at least for now to make your house comfortable for her. Give her free hand to her money and observe the way she will handle it. But make sure that you people discus and agree on how to manage your finances before you get married.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Mrlucky81(m): 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2021
E nova choke you abi?
E go soon choke you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me by Msquare24: 7:42am On Mar 17, 2021
Firstly, You're not married. Secondly, it's her right how she spend her money just as it's your right how you spend yours. However, I think you both should communicate more instead of filling communication gaps with assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ? / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.