Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Don't Look Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Look Back (95 Views)

Don't Look Back (1) / Don't Look Back. / Don't Look Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Look Back by Dangerousboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2021
DON'T LOOK BACK

Phil.3.13 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

There a lot of folk's who are stuck up in the past. They keep on remembering past hurt, pain, disappointment, and missed opportunities. But the word of God encourages us to let go.

There's a great future ahead of us, if only we would let go of the past. You see, even our past achievements could hinder us from moving ahead in life, when we refuse to reach forward.

Take for instance Lot's wife, she refused to let go. She was still holding on to what was behind, she looked back and became Forever Stagnant. So let's forget about the past and reach forth to greatness.

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 15 March 2021 -the Power Of Scriptural Lightli / David Jeremiah Devotional March 17 2021 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, March 18, 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.