Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? (2760 Views)

Ghanaian Man Shares Photos Of Women He's Been Sleeping With & Gifts He Gave Them / U Met ur Wife With Another Man & He Gave U a Cheque Of #10m Will U Collect It? / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by adadike(f): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Search her on the search bar
see obsession. Ije love m. My baby boo, my sweetie potato
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
adadike:
he is obsessed with me
pacify him then... Give him what he wants after taking what u want... u shouldn't say No to love... If he loves you... you must love him back... it's a mutual arrangementgrin
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by adadike(f): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
BadRadio:
pacify him then... Give him what he want... u shouldn't say No to love... If he loves you... you must love him backgrin
abi , okay dear cheesy
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Kebbiprince: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
adadike:
see obsession. Ije love m. My baby boo, my sweetie potato
Lol, igbo gal, hope u have eaten today
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will take my all gagging sessions back. cool

That was pleasurable for him and it will be quite insensitive to take back all that sweetness. I am not that petty. Let him have all, and enjoy.
Gagging sessions?

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by adadike(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

am waiting for you my love
The love you have for me is equal to none cheesy
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

You guys should take your love to whatsapp and share ur pre wedding pics in few weeks...

U guys are threatening the lonely guys here grin

2 Likes

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
adadike:
he is obsessed with me
Obsessed is not appropriate. He Loves you grin . My greatest joy is seeing two people fighting and am just there staring without intervening. grin
BadRadio, that thing wey you dey smoke good for your system die. Abeg reason me you dealer.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Elliot2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will take my all gagging sessions back. cool

That was pleasurable for him and it will be quite insensitive to take back all that sweetness. I am not that petty. Let him have all, and enjoy.
With that lips?
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Obsessed is not appropriate. He Loves you grin . My greatest joy is seeing two people fighting and am just there staring without intervening. grin
BadRadio, that thing wey you dey smoke good for your system die. Abeg reason me you dealer.

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by adadike(f): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masonkaycares:
no be lie. The love dey shack am like wine
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Kebbiprince: 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
adadike:
am waiting for you my love
The love you have for me is equal to none cheesy
I would have given u a gallon of fura da nunu if u were in Kebbi, bc it will make u hairy the way i like it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Kebbiprince: 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
BadRadio:
You guys should take your love to whatsapp and share ur pre wedding pics in few weeks...

U guys are threatening the lonely guys here grin
I'm a fulani man, can the igbo gal bear my big gbola? cheesy grin
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Onyi22(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2021
Women don suffer for una hand
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2021
Elliot2:
With that lips?
Update your dp. undecided. you lack confidence!
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Elliot2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bouz:
Update your dp. undecided. you lack confidence!
Smh! Are you sex starved? I get erema dem wey I fit give u flex.
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
BadRadio:
But like seriously the thing go well for ya body. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
adadike:
no be lie. The love dey shack am like wine
Kebbiprince, you see wetin she dey talk? It's arrive ASAP. cheesy
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Kebbiprince: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Kebbipce, you see wetin she dey talk? It's arrive ASAP. cheesy
If only she can withstand my big gbola cheesy
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by SavageResponse(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Well, one thing is certain, The Kpekus cannot be Un-FĂșcked grin grin

grin
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Leyin OBO won ko sii nkan kan tii won tun le offer ninu relationship angry
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kebbiprince:

If only she can withstand my big gbola cheesy
Adadike, see person wey you dey argue with. It's like you were meant for each other. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by saintsylve(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Divoc19:
Originally, a woman is created to complete a man by comforting and giving him a sense of power or authority in his abode.

The qualities a woman possesses are not physical but Mental or Intuitive.

But today the narrative has changed as, women seek to go out of their original boundaries to prove that men and women are equal.

They somewhat do feel cheated as nature will always take its toll on them.

So, she goes with her comfort and intuition.

May the next girl bring good mentality and intuition to the man's life.

Good luck to him changing girls/women like boxers smiley

Lovely piece here but then do you blame them? We as men wants working class or at least an intelligent woman that could run business no matter how small, so we are the initiator to some extent in their quest to become more valuable as perceived by the society.

1 Like

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by BlueAir: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2021
cry seriously. Na those kind woman men go sit down and pounder on her every words. Not all these babies zzor sapphire and co that are always kicking feets like babies denied candies grin
Yusufisraelj:

Beautifully spoken
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
BlueAir:
cry seriously. Na those kind woman men go sit down and pounder on her every words. Not all these babies zzor sapphire and co that are always kicking feets like babies denied candies grin

Guy you harsh oooo. Lol

But I think those ladies are cool too in their own way, "different strokes for different folks".
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by BlueAir: 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2021
grin what's cool about paranoid and insecured "girls" throwing feet and wailing "the future is female" grin anytime they feel threatened from the blues
Yusufisraelj:

Guy you harsh oooo. Lol

But I think those ladies are cool too in their own way, "different strokes for different folks".

1 Like

Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by SeunDobo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
BadRadio:
let's settle this once and for all...

The argument about what a man and a woman brings to the table in a relationship or marriage has been over flogged... now I am twisting the narrative a little differently.

If a man takes the masions, the bone straight hair, the cars, the jewelries, the makeups, plus monies he gave to her...

what can a lady take back from him?

Nigeria girl are useless
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by frozen70(f): 11:56pm On Mar 14, 2021
BadRadio:
let's settle this once and for all...

The argument about what a man and a woman brings to the table in a relationship or marriage has been over flogged... now I am twisting the narrative a little differently.

If a man takes the masions, the bone straight hair, the cars, the jewelries, the makeups, plus monies he gave to her...

what can a lady take back from him?

He won't even take it, you think it's easy to collect those things back and she will be looking at you just like that
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by freethesheeple(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2021
Ever Nigeria girl feels PUSSY AND SEX is the number 1 and hugest priority of many men.
That's what they always bring in a Relationship.
Apart from sex with a Bore hole lady before I parked up completely cos of too much billing, she has never contributed any thing to my life.
Re: Breakup: If A Man Takes What He Gave U, What Wud You Take Back ? by Churchill6767: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Originally, a woman is created to complete a man by comforting and giving him a sense of power or authority in his abode.

The qualities a woman possesses are not physical but Mental or Intuitive.

But today the narrative has changed as, women seek to go out of their original boundaries to prove that men and women are equal.

They somewhat do feel cheated as nature will always take its toll on them.

So, she goes with her comfort and intuition.

May the next girl bring good mentality and intuition to the man's life.

Good luck to him changing girls/women like boxers smiley

All these ones na story, the question is "what will you take back?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Ghana Black Soap For Sale In Nigeria / Why Do Yoruba Men Like Marrying Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.