Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,997 members, 7,803,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153562 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Abilistic(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2021
Very hilarious....
OP should be made the next INEC chairman!
The suspense is killing cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by khatea: 10:35am On Mar 14, 2021
jachi001:
Op! I haven't laughed since last year November 9 when I lost my husband. I never knew i can still laugh again, Thank you for lifting my mood.

My heart felt condolences ma'am. May the good Lord comfort u and d family he left behind, Amen #love & light

10 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Vickyspecial: 10:38am On Mar 14, 2021
grin please na come and continue na abeg
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by grudges: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2021
haba!!! this is the 6th times I am checking on this thread, we need an update pls.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by edochie12: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Nawa oh,op please complete the story,I am eager to read all.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by prinsam30: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2021
patoski39:
talk true shocked shocked

true talk.... aswear, that was the amount I was suppose to cash out na
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by prinsam30: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2021
kingjooo:
My guy i tink say na only me o,na dat yeye anceloti and him boys cut my 3.7m.

u see this life ba God go make us cash out real soon, na time sha
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by prinsam30: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Lol sorry for your betting lost. Abeg no send the gods to the op ejoor God bless your week ahead sir

thanks so much for this short prayers, as soon as I hit big u go be my number one on my list to reach out to, I will screenshot ur monika by God's grace
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by greggng: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2021
You people should tell this man to come complete this story oo .otherwise I go kill myself by myself and for my self
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by kingjooo(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2021
prinsam30:

u see this life ba God go make us cash out real soon, na time sha
Amen my g..btw happy sunday!
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by prinsam30: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
kingjooo:
Amen my g..btw happy sunday!

same to u my brother
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by FundRaiserNg: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
I think we should appoint some elders in this forum to go and inquire why OP hasn't posted again.

Maybe he needs to be motivated...

Share if you are in agreement.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Mrtaye: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fashionista01:
episode three want to kill me with laugh. I laugh and laugh and my eyes was full of tears.

Ride on Op.

Loolz na erinkeeke labule babasuwe

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fakelondonboi:
OP GOOD MORNING OOOOOO, BECAUSE OF U I KNOW GO CHURC��H... THIS IS NOT FAIR

Ha your sins are forgiven YouTube service next

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by authority2006(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
GreenGlob:

Smiles. Let me worry about my Enterprise. The last time Tinubu pulled Jonathan down, it didn't improve Buhari or Tinubu. Life is do yours,I do mine. All my team mates know me in person to the place of our business activities.
Infact all writers on the team are meeting at my place this weekend for cocktail
Focus on your life,let me focus on mine.

If I cheat you or anyone you ever come across ,publish all information about me

Tinubu pulled Jonathan down? How exactly did he achieve that?
If I remember correctly, Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011 until Jonathan's kinsmen and party members turned Jonathan against Tinubu. Jonathan even put Tinubu in the box. And you still expected Tinubu to stand with him?

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by demsy21(m): 1:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
This is a masterpiece! If anyone has Op's number. Please, call him asap, he should come and end this story. What a great laugh I had reading it.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Fashionista01(f): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mrtaye:

Loolz na erinkeeke labule babasuwe
Meaning?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by JOSH54: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
ABEG COMPLETE D STORY FOR US NA
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by onoms4luv(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Pdp blame apc for the inability of the op to complete the story. Vanguard
op you need serious beating ahswear
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by REALretep(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
This op na scam oo
I'm tired of checking this thread.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Humanoid01(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
Martialb1:

Oh u follow am bah. Guy u fit no know sha, but some people opinion dey dey very foolish and I no fit respect dat kind thing. If its like dat then being gay shouldn't be a crime in Nigeria. U self u no try ooh
So because e nor laugh put for joke wey everybody dey laugh put con mean say him life dey useless?

As a matter of fact, there's nothing foolish about his opinion. He stated a fact that he overexaggerated, which made his write up seem childish. However, that doesn't make it any less humorous. E fit be say the guy sef been laugh put, e just make honest analysis wey the OP suppose work on. You sef dey take the matter too serious, calm down bros.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Casper21: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Op pls I've never been kept in this kind of suspense abeg come complete ur fiction
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by FundRaiserNg: 3:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
FundRaiserNg:
I think we should appoint some elders in this forum to go and inquire why OP hasn't posted again.

Maybe he needs to be motivated...

Share if you are in agreement.

If we get up to 100 shares, the OP will be engaged.

Meanwhile 5 qualified people will be nominated to consult OP.

Please click share.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Mrtaye: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
Fashionista01:
Meaning?

Am so sorry I thought you are Yoruba... what I meant was in reference to a comedy series by babasuwe who is a Yoruba movie actor/comedian and of which the title is "erinkeeke"

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by YorubaLord: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
OP just japaa like that. E no good ooo. angry
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by demmie1: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
I left this page as a permanent tab on my device, op where you dey?

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by So4baba(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mods should give writers ultimatum to complete each articles/story..This delay and incommunicado style from the OP isn't acceptable ..

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Hmmmmmm001: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
xorojinxx:
How unfortunate and extreme people will go to, to put someone down.

The op wrote a story, a funny one at that. He never forced or coerced anyone to read it, yet some of us enjoyed it, to at least kill the difficulties (albeit temporarily) we are facing everyday.

But no. No way, some wiser than Solomon says “the story is useless, rubbish and false.”

I bet you, if this story was written by a well renown writer in the international scene, those killjoys will be praising the story to the highest heavens.

But because he's our own, that abnormal and quirky 9ja mentality of pulling another person down, will somehow find it way to the discussion.
some who are criticizing this might have read 'Alice in wonderland' and find it amusing
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Dog look like ....

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Xpol: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Me and the OP are chilling together right now. I personally told the him not to complete the story because of that guy that was insulting him everyone with sense ought to have known the story is packed with fiction so why the insult.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bixton(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
authority2006:

Tinubu pulled Jonathan down? How exactly did he achieve that?
If I remember correctly, Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011 until Jonathan's kinsmen and party members turned Jonathan against Tinubu. Jonathan even put Tinubu in the box. And you still expected Tinubu to stand with him?

Don't mind them. Fellowship of people who don't understand politics.That's why they are trying so hard putting up the same strategy now again thinking Tinubu does not understand the game.

The one who they think is put inside the box is actually the one free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Esohjay0: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
bixton:

Don't mind them. Fellowship of people who don't understand politics.That's why they are trying so hard putting up the same strategy now again thinking Tinubu does not understand the game.

The one who they think is put inside the box is actually the one free.
see wetin op make dem turn the thread to

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.