Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153581 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by tt148: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2021
KosiGee:

It’s my opinion mister. I didn’t find it funny, if you are going to swear on your ancestors or resort to being petty and miserable, you are free to do so.

Alaye, your opinion was trash, if you didn't find it funny, could have just closed the page and move onto something that would interest you, rather than give an unproductive comment, if you had nothing good to say why say anything at all, my advice delete your presence from this forum and go and make your life better

@OP I hail oo, keep up with the good and creative writing skills, you're doing well, exactly the kind of comedy I need to distract myself from Buhari's Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Adexy4us(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2021
People in my WhatsApp group are still asking of the concluding part of this story oo.

Hit like if you still want op to continue
share if you're tired, i mean if you're truly tired if the long wait

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ucheclub(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2021
[Maybe as you are waiting the writer too is waiting somewhere for the concluding part of the story author=Adexy4us post=100823520]People in my WhatsApp group are still asking of the concluding part of this story oo.

Hit like if you still want op to continue
share if you're tired, i mean if you're truly tired if the long wait[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by 198800Mam(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2021
Complete this story or beta still add mi up on ur WhatsApp group 08038698889
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ORIAYO70(m): 10:25pm On May 02, 2021
RealGboy:
I have been house hunting for a while now.
My plan was to get at least a one bedroom self contain, but the price was too high, the least I got was 150k (agreement/commission inclusive). And I have just 60k, my friend decided to introduce me to one caretaker and the man told me there is a house of 1500 per month and with agreement and commission it would cost me 50k to start but that it is a face me I face you.

He also assured me that it is a good place and infact a steal, he said the landlord made it so cheap because he's a man of God. Na so my joy increased and without further ado I told him to let us go check the place out.

We arranged to go there in the afternoon but it was delayed and we later got there round 6pm
On getting there I realized that it is a gated compound which is a plus for me, but when we got there the caretaker refused to enter even though the gate was unlocked, he started calling one of the tenant to pls come and open the gate
I asked him why and he said there is a Dog in the compound and nobody dares enter carelessly, he said even the landlord had slept outside the gate many times because of the Dog.

I was shocked and I find it both hilarious and stupid, a whole landlord that could not enter his own compound because of tenant's dog. While we were still talking the Dog owner came out, called the dog chained it and then ask us to come in.

When we entered my heart jumped cos i saw a big lion I started screaming lion!!!! Lion !!! Lion!!!..
The caretaker told me to relax and said it's not a lion but a Dog, when I heard Dog my jaw dropped, na Dog big like this, I'm 5.7ft tall and this Dog is almost my height and very robust ,na there I understand why the landlord sleep outside.

I told the Dog owner who introduced himself to me as brother Charles that this animal should be in a zoo but he just laughed and told me I will understand the reasons why the Dog is there later.

We proceeded into the house, which is a one storey building, there is a borehole in the compound which means water is not a problem.
On getting to the room I was to rent, immediately we opened the Door, Me and the caretaker was almost ambushed by cats, big big cats, about four of them, when they saw us they rushed towards us in an attempt to flee and for the second time in few minutes my heart jumped again.

My shock was reshocked when the caretaker told me that once I fix the Door net the rats won't be able to enter, I thought he made a mistake so I told him "you mean Cat" he said no that those animals are rats.

Omo I gave up, I didn't know when I screamed ahhhhhhhhh, but why all the animals for this compound con big pass normal size now I asked him..he assured me that it's nothing and it is only big because I'm seeing it for the first time and by the time I get used to them it won't be special anymore..

I just lost I wanted to give up on the house but the room was actually big and clean, and the ceiling was p.o.p the man was right when he said it is a steal..

The caretaker told me to check it out myself why he quickly goes out to recieve a call..
Na there I con dey wonder, Dog be like Lion. Rat be like Cat.

Wetin mosquito go con be like ?..
While I was still wondering I heard soft female voice greeting me.

Typing ...

Guy for security purpose no type anything. Cos my phone Don almost brake where I dey laff...

Cat ambushed you
You later realize it was Rather...

That place made me fall off my chair..

It's been long I laff like this.... No kill person pls
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by aminusodiq(m): 12:05am On May 23, 2021
Dejoe2019:
May God continue to give you the strength.
hello sir.. pls I just sent a pm... I want to study in turkey and il need your assistance. Please don't air me sir
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Bodyodour: 12:01pm On May 29, 2021
RealGboy,stop writing stories you wouldn't finish,abeg.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bixton(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2021
RealGboy I hope you're doing good and well. I look forward to reading your story and hope it gets to completion.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by wehdone(m): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2021
RealGBoy... Hope you're okay. Enjoy yourself
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
SmellySperm:
don't keep us waiting niqqa...

You go like stories ehnnn...I keep seeing this your comment on his threads lol
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ucheclub(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
Na so this story take stop
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by kals4luv990(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2022
Op for tell us say season 1 don end na
No b 1year b dis?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by vickthourh(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2022
Na wa for u @REALGBOY.
You for complete your story na
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Tendernessboy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please complete this Story na

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.