Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153556 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by openmine(m): 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
I couldn't sleep well in my friends house that night , my mind was already in that compound, all I could think of is the babe (iFareedah)
What a beautiful name ,

immediately it was morning, with the help of my friend I packed my few things and we head to the house ,
On getting there I checked inside and saw the Dog sleeping in it's cage before we entered,

when my friend saw the Dog he was shocked too and he refused to enter , he told me he's never seen a Lion this close ,

I laughed and told him it's just ordinary Dog na , I even assured him that the animal is a friendly one and in a bid to calm him I moved closer to the cage and said "kitty kitty " the dog looked up and surprisingly did not bark .I turned to my friend like a chairman and told him "you see say the Dog sabi me. fear fear boy "

If only someone had told me that day that the cage was unlocked I would have given my soul to the person free of charge .

While I turned my back to face my friend I heard the cage opening,.

at first I decided not to panic but you see that my friend the guy no dey use Dog play at all and.before I could say jack he took to his heels running like usain bolt and screaming chimoooo I don die..

Omo without waiting for further instructions I followed him and this lion followed us ., I thought my end has come , the funny thing was that i did not know where that speed came from but I caught up with my friend and even left him behind , next thing I heard my friend's voice crying and screaming " Nonso abeg wait, wait for me ".. with tears in my eyes I just replied "No vex my brother" .."Abeg no vex "but I couldn't wait ..

The Dog got hold of my friend's leg and threw him off , pounced on him and gave him strange bite , my friend was able to find a stick and attack the Dog back , passerby joined to help him and before long they were able to chase the Dog away.. .

I couldn't see all these at that time because I just kept running ,to make matters worse strangers that saw me also joined me in running, nobody was asking questions ,u see us just join us. Na when I finally stop I realized about 30 people were behind me and we were all gasping for air

,one man managed to ask me " O boy Wetin really happen na ,why u dey run " when I told them it was because of a Dog,. They got angry and started insulting me .

I later realized that the Man who asked me the question was a driver and the people behind him were mostly his passengers,he dumped his bus and followed me in running because they thought cultist or fulani herdsmen were killing people.

If not for some elderly women they would have beaten me up that day, they then told me not to be running carelessly like again o...

I called my friend number after settling down , at first he did not pick , and I was scared for him , when he later picked , it was curses upon curses , the guy no even let me explain before he hang up. But I was happy to even hear his voice atleast he's alive..
I called a bikeman to take me back home and the guy said that it would cost me 700 ,that's when I realized I have really travelled far. On getting home

Typing ...

On getting home ..
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by caporia: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Way this guy now??
See me refreshing the page like person way dey expect alert

21 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Burgerlomo: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2021
CyberEBOLA:
FAKE STORY FROM A BROKE YAHOO BOY

Who cares if it's a fake story or not after all majority of the people reading it are having fun with it.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Numerouno94(m): 10:03am On Mar 13, 2021
Op if u dnt come nd finish this story u go enta police cell for d 2nd time....

See how u they keep elderly men nd women waiting....

We all knw it's a fiction buh we like am like that.
grin

17 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ezef2k4(m): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
We take things too seriously in this country. Its obvious the story isn't true. Just humourous.
Personally, I like his writing style. But I also feel he exaggerated a little too much.
You will surely make a good writer. Just try and be real while dishing out those humourous stories.
Nice one @OP.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bustykasa(f): 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
I just can't stop laughing
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by missionjames55: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by SlayerSupreme: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Police arrest them for manipulation grin

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by aumusa: 10:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Make I support you with these chairs grin
thank u thank u

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by ebuclassic18(m): 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
I'm trying to laugh but the prize of fuel and the situation in this country won't let me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by aumusa: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2021
JimmyBishop:
Bros, where you get this tin from. old old time....... grin
na Facebook o. lols

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by SlayerSupreme: 10:06am On Mar 13, 2021
People think say na cultists or herdsmen dey kill people

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by vanderwaal404(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Guy u tried, but come finish what u have started.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by drLammy(m): 10:07am On Mar 13, 2021
Hilarious mehn grin

Damn! I don laff tire
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Sirdan247(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Nice one op
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Chigorkizz(m): 10:09am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Sola15(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
Where is thus guy na���
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by greatiyk4u(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
If this story no make u laugh, then your problem is bigger than Nigeria own

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bolkay4: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
@OP, do you have a blog or something that I can follow for weekly updates?
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Halleluyah121(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
This story make me laugh this year. so interesting. Kudos to Op

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by sweetjohn(m): 10:11am On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
I have been house hunting for a while now.
My plan was to get at least a one bedroom self contain, but the price was too high, the least I got was 150k (agreement/commission inclusive). And I have just 60k, my friend decided to introduce me to one caretaker and the man told me there is a house of 1500 per month and with agreement and commission it would cost me 50k to start but that it is a face me I face you.

He also assured me that it is a good place and infact a steal, he said the landlord made it so cheap because he's a man of God. Na so my joy increased and without further ado I told him to let us go check the place out.

We arranged to go there in the afternoon but it was delayed and we later got there round 6pm
On getting there I realized that it is a gated compound which is a plus for me, but when we got there the caretaker refused to enter even though the gate was unlocked, he started calling one of the tenant to pls come and open the gate
I asked him why and he said there is a Dog in the compound and nobody dares enter carelessly, he said even the landlord had slept outside the gate many times because of the Dog.

I was shocked and I find it both hilarious and stupid, a whole landlord that could not enter his own compound because of tenant's dog. While we were still talking the Dog owner came out, called the dog chained it and then ask us to come in.

When we entered my heart jumped cos i saw a big lion I started screaming lion!!!! Lion !!! Lion!!!..
The caretaker told me to relax and said it's not a lion but a Dog, when I heard Dog my jaw dropped, na Dog big like this, I'm 5.7ft tall and this Dog is almost my height and very robust ,na there I understand why the landlord sleep outside.

I told the Dog owner who introduced himself to me as brother Charles that this animal should be in a zoo but he just laughed and told me I will understand the reasons why the Dog is there later.

We proceeded into the house, which is a one storey building, there is a borehole in the compound which means water is not a problem.
On getting to the room I was to rent, immediately we opened the Door, Me and the caretaker was almost ambushed by cats, big big cats, about four of them, when they saw us they rushed towards us in an attempt to flee and for the second time in few minutes my heart jumped again.

My shock was reshocked when the caretaker told me that once I fix the Door net the rats won't be able to enter, I thought he made a mistake so I told him "you mean Cat" he said no that those animals are rats.

Omo I gave up, I didn't know when I screamed ahhhhhhhhh, but why all the animals for this compound con big pass normal size now I asked him..he assured me that it's nothing and it is only big because I'm seeing it for the first time and by the time I get used to them it won't be special anymore..

I just lost I wanted to give up on the house but the room was actually big and clean, and the ceiling was p.o.p the man was right when he said it is a steal..

The caretaker told me to check it out myself why he quickly goes out to recieve a call..
Na there I con dey wonder, Dog be like Lion. Rat be like Cat.

Wetin mosquito go con be like ?..
While I was still wondering I heard soft female voice greeting me.

Typing ...
Op you made my day. cant remember when i laugh out loud like this

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Bombastically00(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2021
KosiGee:

Calm down mister. Not everyone will find this story funny.
I laughed till he saw the landlord’s daughter and the ‘three bats’...mosquitoes. Rubbish. He exaggerated a bit too much and it took the shine out of the story....then the dog coming out from the cage and chasing him and his friend!....

You believed this story?? Did you find it funny?

No disrespect to the op and all those who liked the story...

The script was badly done and it was childish.
hey dude,,everyone knows the story was untrue but d fact dat he used his leisure time to type dat story and make people laugh...he deserves a medal nt an insult...

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by donteddy(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Op. Come and complete what u started abeg. I don laf tire angry

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
Na so o na dey do oh. He get the one when I read here two years ago. The guy nor gree complete the story a again oh.. This thing o na dey do em
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Growingboi(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
If this is from your head op, you are a good writer aswear

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by jamace(m): 10:13am On Mar 13, 2021
greatiyk4u:
If this story no make u laugh, then your problem is bigger than Nigeria own
grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by daniwise(m): 10:14am On Mar 13, 2021
grin,the lamba heavy Wella ...thumbs up OP for cracking me up.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by 99thEnemy(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Burgerlomo:

Make I support you with these chairs grin

We are here to read story not comments grin

who comments help for this joy wey OP decide to give us grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by daniwise(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
doubleE70:
wat will cockroaches look like

Maybe like crabs...lol

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Pmeakoncept(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2021
I don laugh tire... Permit me to copy this your story... E make sense...
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by AMI3(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Traininghub:

A little humour to ease the stress doesn't hurt. We know it's fiction but it's hilarious, he might be broke now doesn't mean he'll be broke for life. Try to dey laugh and not look down on people, wahala no dey finish and no one knows what the future holds.
Iré ooo.

Pleasè watSap me 0
08154933420 your link is not working
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Gcool2(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
HA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.