Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : (153546 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by jackfj: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Omo see traffic for this thread shocked

9 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by emmysoftyou: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
Men, you read and you no laughed, you need check yourself...

Guy you try..

8 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Xpol: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
If you read this story and you no laugh abeg you need serious fasting and prayer with deliverance

21 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bamasite2: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2021
I need room there o.

We go cast lot for landlord daughter
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by emmysoftyou: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
jackfj:
Omo see traffic for this thread shocked
is on frontpage naa
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by nomsreal(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Bombastically00:
hey dude,,everyone knows the story was untrue but d fact dat he used his leisure time to type dat story and make people laugh...he deserves a medal nt an insult...

He doesn’t know how Nigerians will appreciate anything to laugh nowadays and get mind off the stress and hardship

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Burgerlomo: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
aumusa:

thank u thank u

This double joy thing is exactly what I need to really enjoy this story grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by TimmyTen(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Abeg ..This guy get great sense of humor can’t stop laughing

Op rented a zoo not a house ...Like if you agree

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by otabaotaba: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Loool
Abeg I wan see the end of this story
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by REALretep(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Na waa oo
OP where are you nah grin

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by FreeSpirited: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2021
How can Mods move an inconclusive story to front page.....Did the mod believe or have faith it will be concluded?
With the sheer number of abandon projects in Nigeria, I think it's unwise for mod to use faith in this matter....Now legions of readers are left hanging on a front page material for that matter .....smh for Nairaland

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by aumusa: 10:20am On Mar 13, 2021
grin
Burgerlomo:

grin
Burgerlomo:

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by KosiGee(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Martialb1:

With this ur foolish over seriousness where u don go. You still dey your father house abi. Fool, if dem tell me say human being go open mouth talk this thing I no go believe but I dey correct sha cus u be dog. Guy ur life nah just waste

It’s my opinion mister. I didn’t find it funny, if you are going to swear on your ancestors or resort to being petty and miserable, you are free to do so.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Babysheart(f): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
You are blessed with a wonderful imagination OP. Come let's partner and write this story better.

Fantastic.

First time I'm reading through an entire thread on Nairaland and following afterwards.

Please do continue.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Beze992(f): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Xenry:
You must be a comedian grin grin
Modified: Though it's friction, it's funny AF...grin I just finished reading it.

'Fiction'

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Johnayoola(m): 10:21am On Mar 13, 2021
op,if you no want wahala this mornng come n finish what you start oo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bomsilaga(m): 10:23am On Mar 13, 2021
wey dis guy? complete this thing oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by chibestjerry(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2021
HAhahaha
Mehn this story just elevated my mode now. thanks bro

After you are done with the story send me your account please

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by bergs2: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2021
FreeSpirited:
How can Mods move an inconclusive story to front page.....Did the mod believe or have faith it will be concluded?
With the sheer number of abandon projects in Nigeria, I think it's unwise for mod to use faith in this matter....Now legions of readers are left hanging...smh...

guuuyyyyyyy
i cant stop laughing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Xenry: 10:26am On Mar 13, 2021
Beze992:

'Fiction'
ohh thanks, I appreciate it. wink

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by micgray100(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
Register your Limited Liability Company for just 75k.. with over 200 commendation about me on my Nairaland trend... Call or watsapp.. 0703272894one

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Bombastically00(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
nomsreal:

He doesn’t know how Nigerians will appreciate anything to laugh nowadays and get mind off the stress and hardship
don't mind those idiot,they never appreciate something good..
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by blazepascal(m): 10:27am On Mar 13, 2021
why op dey cause hold up for this thread

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Adexy4us(m): 10:28am On Mar 13, 2021
let me reply so as to be notified when op post update.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Johnchrix(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2021
lolss ������ I laughed really hard Op thanks and do well to complete it.
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Donspicey: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2021
Lolss.....

Op dey do time....

He never know say tori don hit FP.....

My fellow readers lets gather at police headquarter to bail RealGboy or wait till 2022....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by FreeSpirited: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2021
bergs2:

guuuyyyyyyy
i cant stop laughing.
The thing shock us now....the OP just use us catch cruise enter front page, then japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Horlardorjah(m): 10:31am On Mar 13, 2021
RealGboy:
I couldn't sleep well in my friends house that night , my mind was already in that compound, all I could think of is the babe (iFareedah)
What a beautiful name ,

immediately it was morning, with the help of my friend I packed my few things and we head to the house ,
On getting there I checked inside and saw the Dog sleeping in it's cage before we entered,

when my friend saw the Dog he was shocked too and he refused to enter , he told me he's never seen a Lion this close ,

I laughed and told him it's just ordinary Dog na , I even assured him that the animal is a friendly one and in a bid to calm him I moved closer to the cage and said "kitty kitty " the dog looked up and surprisingly did not bark .I turned to my friend like a chairman and told him "you see say the Dog sabi me. fear fear boy "

If only someone had told me that day that the cage was unlocked I would have given my soul to the person free of charge .

While I turned my back to face my friend I heard the cage opening,.

at first I decided not to panic but you see that my friend the guy no dey use Dog play at all and.before I could say jack he took to his heels running like usain bolt and screaming chimoooo I don die..

Omo without waiting for further instructions I followed him and this lion followed us ., I thought my end has come , the funny thing was that i did not know where that speed came from but I caught up with my friend and even left him behind , next thing I heard my friend's voice crying and screaming " Nonso abeg wait, wait for me ".. with tears in my eyes I just replied "No vex my brother" .."Abeg no vex "but I couldn't wait ..

The Dog got hold of my friend's leg and threw him off , pounced on him and gave him strange bite , my friend was able to find a stick and attack the Dog back , passerby joined to help him and before long they were able to chase the Dog away.. .

I couldn't see all these at that time because I just kept running ,to make matters worse strangers that saw me also joined me in running, nobody was asking questions ,u see us just join us. Na when I finally stop I realized about 30 people were behind me and we were all gasping for air

,one man managed to ask me " O boy Wetin really happen na ,why u dey run " when I told them it was because of a Dog,. They got angry and started insulting me .

I later realized that the Man who asked me the question was a driver and the people behind him were mostly his passengers,he dumped his bus and followed me in running because they thought cultist or fulani herdsmen were killing people.

If not for some elderly women they would have beaten me up that day, they then told me not to be running carelessly like again o...

I called my friend number after settling down , at first he did not pick , and I was scared for him , when he later picked , it was curses upon curses , the guy no even let me explain before he hang up. But I was happy to even hear his voice atleast he's alive..
I called a bikeman to take me back home and the guy said that it would cost me 700 ,that's when I realized I have really travelled far. On getting home

Typing ...

On getting home ..

u killed it man!
good laff to start the weekend with.
kudos

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Preator: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Hilarious
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Ugandatales: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
phelonrays:
Omo, been long I laugh this hard..... grin

I swear...that dog chasing part is the funniest post I have read on Nairaland in recent times grin
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by Awodip: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2021
I really need to send small thing for you,you've just made my day
Re: You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : by murphybo(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2021
Patiently waiting for conluding part of this story, never laughed like this for long

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat / Strong, Beautiful And Affordable Homes / How To Calculate Hardwood Needed For Your House Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.