Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,819 members, 7,798,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) (1462 Views)

What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / The Mystery Surrounding Creation And Life After Death / No One Goes To Heaven, No One Goes To Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
I think where we all would go after death is where we all came from before birth—from non-existence. Before you where born, you were nothing because you don't exist, therefore when you die you would return to where you came from before you where born — nothingness.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2021
Or maybe we would become ghosts or gods, or we would end up in space— weightlessly hovering around for eternity, lol. So where do you think one goes after death, drop your comments below so that we can prepare for the journey with the knowledge of where we would go. wink

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by EdricBond: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
In the space or inside the Black Hole.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
You get reborn.

Death is a way of wiping your memory to start afresh.

Imagine there was no death, one would live for thousands of years, accumulating all earthly knowledge, MOSTLY for personal gains. Person like bubu would rule Nigeria forever until someone bribes Aisha to slit his throat.

Death was programmed for our own good.

In the very beginning, humans could live for longer periods, hundreds and thousands of years. But the Creator saw the wickedness and selfishness that comes with it. The creator sent the great flood to wipe out humans and saved just few people(Noah and the Ark) to start afresh and live for shorter periods. It’s for our own good.

You die and lose all knowledge to start afresh else humans could live and gain knowledge to challenge the Creator

7 Likes

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
EdricBond:
Lol, I'm not going inside any Black-Hole. tongue
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
The equation is simple... Right after you die , you'll be reborn into a new born baby,

... If you don't understand what I wrote, just keep scrolling, I don't understand what i wrote too.....

*Sip lean*

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
I just know that you'll stay longer there than you stayed or can stay on Earth.

Reason beign that you can spend more time beign foetuse than beign a sperm. And you can spend more time on Earth than as you can as a foetuse. So you'll definitely be on a long journey after death.

By judging with this theory, anyone feeling like death is synonymous to beign a new baby or you'll be born somewhere else is a fo©|.

tongue
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Bodyodour: 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
Once you die, you become nothing. You wouldn't know you existed before.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
... If you don't understand what I wrote, just keep scrolling, I don't understand what i wrote too.....

*Sip lean*

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by zoeA: 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
I came to see the pics of death your promised
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
A righteous person will stay in paradise ,,,,, an unrighteous person will stay in addis dat a temporary place for the wicked
Den
On judgement day
The righteous person will go to heaven
The unrighteous person will go the hell fire

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by unanonso(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:
I think where we all would go after death is where we all came from before birth—from non-existence. Before you where born, you were nothing because you don't exist, therefore when you die you would return to where you came from before you where born — nothingness.

Heaven or Hell.

The righteous to heaven and the wicked to hell.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:
What you think depends on the beliefs to which you subscribe. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Obakashdee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
Christians 31% of the whole world says if you are not a Christian you will go to hell
Islam 24% of the whole world vice versa, other religion also.

Me right now I don’t know oo
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Obakashdee:
Christians 31% of the whole world says if you are not a Christian you will go to hell

Your statement about Christian belief is in fact false. According to Jesus Christ, those who believe in God become nothing(they perish/cease to exist) when they die, much in the same way the OP declared it would end for his person.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Obakashdee(m): 4:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your statement about Christian belief is in fact false. According to Jesus Christ, those who believe in God become nothing(they perish/cease to exist) when they die, much in the same way the OP declared it would end for his person.

So there’s no hell baa? And about 70% of the earth population will cease to exist

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2021
Obakashdee:
So there’s no hell baa? And about 70% of the earth population will cease to exist
Oh, there is a Hell... but your claim that those who do not believe will end up in it is false. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by micholalo(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Sio
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:

You Wish!

For Camry, Honda and Benz may come from Nothing but it is in The Power of their Creator To Set and Determine where they shall end up.

Whether in the Garden or in the Fire as The Creator of man has already Fore-Set!

It is not for Camry or man to set or determine his end, only the choices their Creators have already Pre-Set and Pre-Determined!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Mar 12, 2021
Carchoice:
You get reborn...

You Wish!

What happened to your wishes of being A Dangote, Otedola or even small Davido? grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
The equation is simple... Right after you die , you'll be reborn into a new born baby,

*Sip lean*

Today is Wishing Day!

Happy Wishing Day!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bodyodour:
Once you die, you become nothing. You wouldn't know you existed before.

Happy Wishing Day!

Let's Wish Along!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
unanonso:

Heaven or Hell.

The righteous to heaven and the wicked to hell.

The Righteous go and went to heaven regularly even before they died, so they are not going there.

Pay attention to details when next you read the Bible.
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2021
Obakashdee:

31%?

Ok that's still a small number of failures! So I can live with that!

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

And this is where I hate you for your Untrue and Falls Teaching. Even in the Clear Light of Mathew 24 (At least, Christ is the Maker of the Statement in Matthew 24, Whom you claim to listen to) Matching Revelation, yet you dispense All of Christ Statements which Clearly Match and Allign with Revelation and Other Scriptures.

I am unable to comprehend how a reasonable person can choose to Cut and Paste the Very Words of He Who you claim to listen to.

Thus, one is compelled to ask, are you in or the creator of another type of religion called "The Part Followership of Christ" or "The Followership of Christ, in Parts and Cuts"?

I have never seen your type of Practice before and I wish to understand it!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
Xenry:

According to the Bible you're 100% correct!
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

According to the Bible you're 100% correct!

You too get Bible?

Men, I gas to Change the Name "Bible". Too many fakes and lies in abundance.

Let me get back to the WishFest!

Happy Wishes Day! grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by stephanie79548: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2021
Genesis 2:17, 3:19; Ecclesiastes 3:19-20, 9:5-10

The only hope is what God said about keeping all the members of your body in his memory book {Luke 12:7} so if you're his friend he remembers everything about you and he promised to bring you back {Job 14:13-15; John 5:28-29} when he destroys all these wicked people you're seeing around you today only his friends will be allowed to live forever! Psalms 37:9-11, 29; John 3:16, 17:3

Though credulous religionists will come and tell you stories about life after death but God never have any dealing with the dead he is God of the living, the dead means nothing (non-existence) to him! Luke 20:38 smiley
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
Do we not all remember those particular Groups of Students who Always Manage to Come up with the One of The Worlds Most Dumb, Incredulous and Unbelievable Wrong Answers?

Isn't this guy above me one of them?
grin

Anyway, lets get back to the Wishing Party! grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2021
You're just peddling the traditional doctrines of your religious leaders, cite or quote God's word let everyone know what God's word teaches.
The OP must have heard of all the religious ideas from different people that's why he's trying to reason along perhaps to see if it makes sense to what God did.
So represent God's word by quoting what God said and explain to reach the heart of audience not threatening them with terror to accept what is not true!
God created Adam from nowhere and told Adam that failure to live by His standard Adam will return to non-existence. Genesis 2:7, 17; 3:19

Oya talk wetin Bible talk no they threatening people with torment inside fire God said such a thing never came to his heart! Jeremiah 7:31, 19:5
Therefore whenever you read anything Jesus said whether in the gospels or Revelations know that God's son spoke in parables that credulous religionists like you can't grasp! Matthew 13:13 smiley

Dtruthspeaker:
Do we not all remember those particular Groups of Students who Always Manage to Come up with the One of The Worlds Most Dumb, Incredulous and Unbelievable Wrong Answers?
Isn't this guy above me one of them?
Anyway, lets get back to the Wishing Party! grin
Re: Where Do You Think One Goes After Death (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You Wish!

What happened to your wishes of being A Dangote, Otedola or even small Davido? grin

What are you saying? How does surpassing dangote got to do with reborn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Agnostic/atheist Ask For Evidence, This Is What We Mean / Cameroon’s President Orders Pentecostal Churches Closed / Real Or Fake: ANGEL Appears In A Nigerian Church?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.