Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,007 members, 7,799,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" (37075 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by ebukajay184: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that the fact he said he bought his third jet during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic doesn't mean he owns 3 jets, IgbereTV reports.

He said this while responding to a follower.

Apostle Suleman had shared a photo of Archbishop Benson Idahosa to celebrate him on the anniversary of his death.

Commenting, a follower wrote:

"You think he would've owned 3 private jets?"

And Suleman replied:

"Say after me "I am a mumu,I was born a mumu,oh Lord help me not to die a mumu"...buying a 3rd jet doesnt mean owning 3jets..you can sell 1st or 2nd or both to buy 3rd.."
https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1370305585258844165?s=20

11 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
two mouth ipob

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
"Buying a 3rd jet doesn't mean owning 3 jets" - Apostle Suleman clarifies

Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that the fact he said he bought his third jet during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic doesn't mean he owns 3 jets, IgbereTV reports.

He said this while responding to a follower.

Apostle Suleman had shared a photo of Archbishop Benson Idahosa to celebrate him on the anniversary of his death.

Commenting, a follower wrote:

"You think he would've owned 3 private jets?"

And Suleman replied:

"Say after me "I am a mumu,I was born a mumu,oh Lord help me not to die a mumu"...buying a 3rd jet doesnt mean owning 3jets..you can sell 1st or 2nd or both to buy 3rd.."
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin cheesy

Some of these mogs will even flip English language upside down for the sake of their lies.

I don't understand what draws people in to believing any of the words that come out of the mouth of these men.

Abeg, someone please come tell us that this man did not in fact say any of this. LOL

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Fixey: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
Can this man just be mute.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2021
ebukajay184:
And Suleman replied:

"Say after me "I am a mumu,I was born a mumu,oh Lord help me not to die a mumu"
Lol!

Words of a so-called apostle on marble.

And concerning Benson Idahosa, after his death, his church made serious efforts to retrace their steps to their founding principles, which is depicted by the church motto, "evangelism is our supreme task", to show that the man, who introduced many to the "prosperity gospel" including some of today's church leaders, had clearly lost focus along the way and his church had derailed from its original course.

That aside, the man was a rare breed. I hope he made it at the end.

God bless.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Maxymilliano(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2021
Coming from a supposed man of God, this is harsh and no savage in his reply

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2021
Apostle don reply like a typical 9ja man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Ever8090: 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2021
Your gullible members understands your point sir...

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by LMS1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hian!
I Wanted To Repent By Next Sunday But If This Kind Talk Commot For A Supposely Man Of God Then I Postpone My Repentance Plan To 2045 Till Further Notice.
Make I See You Put Hand For Pesin Head Pray For Am,.
Religion Be Blinding Nigerians Since 12BC
Nonsense And False Prophet!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:
Hian!
I Wanted To Repent By Next Sunday But If This Kind Talk Commot For A Supposely Man Of God Then I Postpone My Repentance Plan To 2045 Till Further Notice.
Make I See You Put Hand For Pesin Head Pray For Am,
Nonsense And False Prophet!
You don't even have tomorrow so don't count on it. Today is the day of salvation.

And no excuse of a man is worth the loss of your soul.

God bless.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by nzeobi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nigerians and their speed of making conclusions. They will come and insult for buying a jet and clap for those they voted in who abuse public funds.

That was how some started abusing Mary Odili unjustly today.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Kriss216: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2021
A shepherd calling his sheep mumu.

This is not Christ-like. A man of God that cant imitate Christ is fraud. We should start questioning some of these self acclaimed MOG.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by milann: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2021
And jesus wept

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by LMS1(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
jesusjnr1:
You don't even have tomorrow so don't count on it. Today is the day of salvation.

And no excuse of a man is worth the loss of your soul.

God bless.
Dear Junior Jesus Those Who Give A Fvck And Are Gullible Went That Way

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by jesusjnr1: 2:10pm On Mar 12, 2021
LMS1:

Dear Junior Jesus Those Who Give A Fvck And Are Gullible Went That Way
Okay. It is well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by osuofia2(m): 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2021
grin grin grin
apostle get bad mouth, probably a naira lander

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
The biggest thieves we have in Nigeria are ;
Yahoo boys
Politicians &
Most pastors
Every corner you go, Churches littered everywhere. Everybody don turn pastor.
What hurts me most are those who gullibly give them millions all in the name of "you're doing it for God".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by TruthHurts1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
I would have called on Daddy Freeze to comment on this story but I realised he is busy trying to hustle and raise N 5 million to pay the guy whose wife he slept with grin
It seems 2021 is the year of transformation for Daddy Freeze...

[img]https://images./7Ge86rYuwzSSfyNcF5Rqtm.gif[/img]

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Dollyak(f): 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is really embarrassing to see a pastor openly abuse online.
This is the reason why a lot of people are becoming more atheist and questioning the motive of these pastors.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by oluwaSavage: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Ok...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by smartty68(m): 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Him dey use him gullible members catch trips...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by prodev9991: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
Come on. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Prodigee: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2021
You are just trying hard to cover face and do damage control. But e no work. Na your followers be the mumu sha for doing contribution to service your lavish lifestyle. You and our morafuvking polithiefcians, I no com know the difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by miraculousGod(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
A pastor shouldn't call someone a mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by mu2sa2: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
Hahaha, and they say this one is anointed man of god. Chai!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Teaser4(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by igbeke: 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
"Be angry but sin not....."

This man's Christianity is highly questionable, just as his way of life.

No true Child of God talks as carelessly as this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Faithful1234(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
fake prophet everywhere.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Bryan88(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
THIS ONE NA MATTER FOR PEOPLE WEY GET JET OR PLANNING TO BUY JET...E NO CONCERN ME... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by ShackWes(f): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
Say that to the sheeps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by Vanec: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
This man.

____

LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Re: Apostle Suleman: "Buying A 3rd Jet Doesn't Mean Owning 3 Jets" by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2021
If u like buy 10 more...i no b ur member

wetin concern me

grin The comment pain am, he couldn't stand back and replied harsh

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Residents Worship In Their Burnt Church After Plateau Massacre. Photos / Salvation Ministries Private Jet Was Photoshopped - Facebook User / Bat Sent From The Village To Our Home Hangs Dead On Our Electric Pole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.