Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? (3902 Views)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / Need Capital? Cryptocurrency Fundraiser For Any Business or Project / Finally! An Online Program That Really Pays With $0 Investment-make $5-$10 In 2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys is there any business you know of apart from trading cryptocurrency that would bring in 2million naira yearly profit? If yes please kindly share with me. I am just trying all my best to resist the temptation to play 2odds with that money.
You be thief sha only 500k u wan cash out 2m per annum. greeed undecided, go and do fraud na. if you get caught tell the officer. its your greed for quick money that caused it

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by sidonlook: 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
I believe there are businesses of 500k capital that can yield 2 million annually.
Why dont we give it a chance.
Don't kill it on arrival..
I am thinking a possible business right now.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Alejoas(m): 6:07am On Apr 03, 2021
RockyEyo:
The capital is not the challenge, but how ready you are to work

Laptop power bank 0806.53.16307
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by SavageMaster: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Chiminemine:
Hello guys is there any business you know of apart from trading cryptocurrency that would bring in 2million naira yearly profit? If yes please kindly share with me. I am just trying all my best to resist the temptation to play 2odds with that money.

Affiliate marketing
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by RockyEyo(m): 6:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Alejoas:

Laptop power bank 0806.53.16307
Thought you said it powers the television?? If yes how many hours?
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Roysnickz: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2021
StreetFight:
FOREX
Let professionals with several decades of trading experience trade for you. I made about 300% in 10 months
how sir
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Alejoas(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2021
RockyEyo:

Thought you said it powers the television?? If yes how many hours?

Yes it can power LED TV, powers mine for over 6 hours
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by cj4humanity: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Don't risk all your capital no matter how someone assures you any business or investment is, start or test with one-third (about 150 to 170k) and build it or scale up. Also have other means or sources of income you can survive on or keep aside your emergency funds in case you don't have other means of survival. Finally, it is not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket unless you can control the basket.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2021
Chiminemine:

Garri Trading Business.

If you BUY 40 Bags of Garri to RE-SELL in bags for profit you can be making average N40,000 Profit Weekly.

When you sell in bags, making N1,000 Profit per bag, you sell very quickly!

N40,000 TIMES 50 Weeks in a Year is equal to N2m Profit in a Year. It can even be more!

For PRACTICAL Details of Garri Business, check my posts and signature.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by RockyEyo(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Alejoas:

Yes it can power LED TV, powers mine for over 6 hours

can I see what if looks like
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by faste: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Frontail:
Yes ! Yahoo Yahooo !
HAHAHAHA!Plenty still never hammer naw!
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Alejoas(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
RockyEyo:

can I see what if looks like

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fisfrank:
Fish farm every 4 months you get two times of your capital

Even if you rear sharks...
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by RockyEyo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=Alejoas post=100458151][/quote]

That’s kul. The number on ur profile is ur WhatsApp line?
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Alejoas(m): 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
RockyEyo:

That’s kul. The number on ur profile is ur WhatsApp line?

Yes Sir
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by toscodet(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
If u can work or invest for just two years and earn 57m within dis two years, please send interested to this email: toscodet@yahoo.com.just for serious people please.please don't doubt this
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Gaddafih001(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2021
Yes but can’t be shared here..
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Jmanjo: 10:29am On May 24, 2021
Try this one once , Recharge the premium

https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/3QU2KT.html
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by kannex: 3:47pm On May 24, 2021
Though with 500k u can start yam business buying yam from banue or taraba and selling it in lagos u will make more cash. But i dont know wether 500k can fetch you 2 million in 2 years
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by esther4real(f): 5:41pm On May 30, 2021
SmartPolician:

If I invest 500k with you, can you return 1 million in 6 months?

Nah I give 15% of your investment
If you are interested , we do business.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Godshand21(m): 8:27pm On May 30, 2021
Chiminemine:

Sure, there is.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by newlinecomm(m): 8:43pm On May 30, 2021
StreetFight:
FOREX
Let professionals with several decades of trading experience trade for you. I made about 300% in 10 months

Can you share your success with us am also interested.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by newlinecomm(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2021
Alejoas:

Yes Sir

How much
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Alejoas(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2021
newlinecomm:

How much

We have two sizes, 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Financecash: 5:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi, I recently launched my investment business where I and my team can help you make money from forex trading without you worrying yourself.

Will explain in full details:

Here is how my investment works, so you know this is not a scam and your money is safe.

1) Create an account with a registered broker....
( Please also make sure you verify the account)

2) Fund your live account with minimum of $100.
( So here is why our minimum is $100, we can't promise you $500 monthly, because, some months you can see profits of up to $300 and some months profits can be up to $500.

3) Don't give us your email address or email password
( This allows you to have control of your account and also we want you to know we can't take your money... So why am doing this is because, if anyone wants to do anything with your account with your email your can know since only you have control of your account.

4) Contact your customer care and your account manager or your broker
( Since you are the one that created your account make sure you contact your account manager of whatever broker you are using).

5. Trade with us
( So our minimum is $100, we will be giving you profits of $300 to $500 monthly. But also we will be collecting a monthly management fee of $20.

Please make sure you don't disclose your details to anyone.

Is this real or scam?
This is not a scam... And I don't do scam...

Why Am Doing This?
The reason am doing this is because I want to create a legit means people can make money, I have been trading forex for years now, in which this year 2021 is my 7th year in forex trading....

I can tell you that I may not promise you so much but I can promise you that with a $100 investment, you will be getting a profit of $300 or $500 monthly from me.

To Show You That You Are Safe With Me:
Before you start investing with us, we will ask you to secure your trading account by making sure you also have control of your account. We will trade your account in which you can also see your Trades yourself using investor account and you can get your profits.

Our Charges Monthly:
Our Monthly Charges Comes With Your Budget...

$100 account funded - will pay $20 monthly to us to manage your account
( This means you fund your account with $100, which we will help you and trade and pay $20 for us managing your account. We will not take any money from your monthly profits.

$500 account funded - will pay $60 monthly to us to manage your account
( This means you fund your account with $500, which we will help you and trade and pay $60 for us managing your account. We will not take any money from your monthly profits.

We are currently working on our website and we will let you know when it's done.

If you want to invest your money with us, we are here to help you and tell you that you are safe with us.

We Also Do Face To Face Investment:
Here is what I mean, if you feel you want to see us physically.... Here is our address: No 15 around Solton Hotel Ijapo Estate, Akure, Ondo State.

For more information contact us with 08123216087 or 08160192267
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Financecash: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
We also offer face to face meeting ( physically). We help you trade your $100 and you get monthly profits of about $300 to $500

The highest we can promise you is $500 but sometimes you get $300 monthly
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by Lifesucks4me: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
I can help you trade Forex with that and we share profits monthly.... You would be the one to make withdrawals and send my own share

I'll just do the trading
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by joungblood(m): 2:06am On Jun 13, 2021
This is a very good investment property opportunity for anyone to grab fast, this property is right at the back of obasanjo Farm, 24hrs stable electricity, it is a 6 different apartment of room and palour and 8 stores, all well en-suite, tiles in all apartments with enough parking space and space to build more apartment, the property is leading to two streets, this property is sitting on a one and half plots of land, the location is as good as it gets. The asking price is 27 million, but open for negotiations, the property is just 2years old, reason for selling is that owner is relocating out of the country and don't really want anything holding them back. You can call or whatsapp me on this number.

Please whatsapp me for more pictures and videos of property, serious buyers can come inspect property
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by biggestmind: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2021
Chiminemine:
Good morning bro,
If you can be patient for the next six months that's from now till December on my project with #10,000 or #5,000 you will get returns (how much will be the returns you might ask? we can discuss that and everything will be open to you).

Will refer to this post by December.

Anyone is free to call it scam but op think deep and decided life itself is risky.

Don't think of risking such amount on 2.0 odds it might work out but if you ain't lucky then it's the opposite which is loss and it can lead to other things.
You can trade with very very less amount like 0.05% of what you stated that's #25,000 as capital and make good returns in 6 months with our project instead of risking it all on 2.0 odds.

GoodDay.
Re: Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? by esther4real(f): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmartPolician:

If I invest 500k with you, can you i return 1 million in 6 months?

I will teach you how to trade on your own with or without knowledge of forex, if you are interested chat me up with 08147186440

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Dangote Refinery Another Reason To Invest In Ibeju Lekki / Access Quick Loan / Please What Profitable Business Can One Do With 1M ? Urgent Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.