Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (36342 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
The kind drama wey I dey act with my 20 years old babe is almost close to 10 Seasons of Telemundo movie.
But my 39 years old milf is heaven on earth.
Everything is 10/10.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Eillyeillz(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
He is in love with her intellectualism, her character ,respect and good in bedmatics

Take out the "Bedmatics" and every other thing you made mention of up there, is why I fell in Love with Jadesola... 7 Years and counting and I'm still In love with a woman very much older than me.

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by oyithemilkman: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
sometimes one has to survive.But such can hardly be love.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Reex12(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
lol
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Originalsly: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Sex and security. Young men who had very little or no sexual experience and were seduced by these older experienced women. To the young guy.... there can be no sex better.... so why not stay and enjoy? The woman will make that extra effort to keep the young stallion. After all.... older women also desire sex... but her age mates and older guys are mostly settled and unavailable... and even if available... are struggling with impotence due to age. The royal treatment the young man will get.... will keep him hooked to moms..... until she can no longer flex like she used used to.... or begins to look like grandma.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by chiwex(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Poverty, spell and frustration

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
thank u Lion shocked cool

Are you in your 30s?

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by phorget(m): 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Older women don't usually need urgent 2k like their younger counterparts,they older the wine the better it becomes.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by joelag: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2021
Old hens make's the sweetest soup

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by edoairways: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
blackboy:
One thing it is not love but curiosity or adventurism or greed or deceit or ...but not love
That is not true. There are men out there who prefer older women than younger ones. Some of these older women are much more mature than their counterparts

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by bupounds: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2021
Wow.. Same here i dey Like matured women wella and some people dey Tell me say i dey destroy myself. But to be sincere ladies under 40 nor dey Trip me and im in my 30s
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by kiddkash(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2021
well, in my opinion, I will go with the relationship with his mum, its complicated

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
edoairways:

That is not true. There are men out there who prefer older women than younger ones. Some of these older women are much more mature than their counterparts

I like older women. Always attractive

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Zetty177x: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2021
richmond500:
nairaland has the highest number of stupid people per square kilometer

Some are drop outs from secondary school and primary school....some have very low IQ

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by InvertedHammer: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
/
The way she rides?

/

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Duplexxx: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2021
Why are you jeleus or you don't know love is blind?

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Aguilar(m): 10:50am On Mar 13, 2021
for me o, if she has a very big ass. when I say big I mean big enough to sit on, them I'm interested in the cougar.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Shybucks: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Bro it could be love;sha speak for yourself
blackboy:
One thing it is not love but curiosity or adventurism or greed or deceit or ...but not love
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Akanaz(m): 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Individual interests differ! Same thing that makes me attracted to young lady might make another person find a older person attractive.

But in general, older woman are more matured, experienced and independent. And believe those reasons should be enough.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by fijihems: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2021
THE ANSWER IS CENTRED AROUND LOVE
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Funkeshuga(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2021
a date with older ladies guide you from any emotional vulnerability, give you rest of mind of how to buy things for birthday and others, what do you want to buy for her that she had gotten before?

when I mean older ladies, not talking about unproductive one though, I've not dated older lady before I've one as friend who lost her husband a year before we met. despite there was no sexual relationship, I enjoyed her cares and assistant then

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by oladuro(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2021
juju

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by tayeloveme4rel: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

somehow wrong from your point!

but these are the main objection;

(1)love

(2)understanding

(3)caring

(4)time&attention
i swear to allah my creator i can bet my balls with these point if the boy has these three objectives in mind he would own the mama

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Offorgerald15(m): 10:59am On Mar 13, 2021
There is nothing again apart from money
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Awoleesu(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Ask Emma...

him dey Paris! cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:00am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Mummy issues

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:01am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
HE WAN CHOP PONMO DAZZOL

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Good manners. Exemplary behaviour. Many older generation women have a grace and a class that this generation of women seem to totally lack. I'm talking about women in their mid-fifties and above.
The older generation of women (seventies and over) have even better manners and class. It seems that modern humans are gradually devolving back into apes; especially the females of our species.

9 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
inumidun2010:

Na lie.. so Emmanuel Macron has once been molested before... One of the major reason is because older women have LESS DRAMA.. They know when and not to ACT compared to the average SLAYQUEEN Wey fit scatter everything because say you read her message and you no reply on whatsapp
Exactly
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Good manners. Exemplary behaviour. Many older generation women have a grace and a class that this generation of women seem to totally lack. I'm talking about women in their mid-fifties and above.
The older generation of women (seventies and over) have even better manners and class. It seems that modern humans are gradually devolving back into apes; especially the females of our specie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by bluefilm: 11:07am On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:

Uwa mmebi

Or...

Jazz

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2021
Money grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You / Classy Bridal Squad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.