Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? (36344 Views)

I’m 22 Years And Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be My Grandmother-man / 23-year-old Boy Caught Sleeping With A Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandmother. / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by deltateam: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
mehn older ladies rock, they won't give you any stress at all, they always know the right thing to do at the right time, no nagging, no unnecessary billing, nice cooking skills and the s3x is booooom. I am currently looking for one right now, you gat a group to meet them, just send me the link

Are you ready for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
jchioma:
Sometimes, it could be a kind of connection you share with the person; a sort of friendship and understanding that breaks our norms and tradition. Moreover, older women are known to be more matured mature and patient unlike their younger counterparts. perhaps, because they have experience.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Are you in your 30s?
;Dyes
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
;Dyes

Are you beautiful? tongue
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Mummymahdi(f): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Some look younger than their age, smart,matured, clean and up to date

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by OBelz(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
undecided
halimah1:
sometimes its to old woman that show's the green light.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by OBelz(f): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
kiss
Kraytur:
My experience has been bliss and still is.... Love knows no age difference..... If you're an adult and found love in a more mature woman and she's all you desire why say no..... Besides peer pressure which to me is bare minimum...nothing will stop me from sticking with her.... I'm 30+ she's 48+

P.s she's so very beautiful and firm

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by CryptoRepublic1: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Some older women are well kept than some of the younger ladies I see these days.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by jchioma: 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
[quote author=nowhere post=99853341][/quote]

Thanks.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Are you beautiful? tongue
u will have to find out for urself. U know it lies in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
u will have to find out for urself. U know it lies in the eyes of the beholder

Absolutely. Kindly inform the security detail at your DM gate that a message is comin'. cool

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Mutaultope(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
From my own experience

My wife is 9 years older than me

For 5 years of joblessness , she stood by me and supported the family

she is Patient, loving , understanding , intellectual and God fearing .... that was all in needed in a woman and I got it ...... well was blessed with her by God .

Ladies of nowadays , well many of them won't be as patient and understanding like her .

9 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Absolutely. Kindly inform the security detail at your DM gate that a message is comin'. cool
chat me on whatsapp Dan DM. Number is on my signature cool
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Funmitee: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
I thought am the only one in this old woman business,the business give rest of mind confidence.exposure.and many more.bad nigaz full here oooo

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
chat me on whatsapp Dan DM. Number is on my signature cool

Lol

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Murjem(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wow and everything happened in the supermarket shocked shocked shocked..

milann:
I almost ended up with a 34 year old lady. We met at a supermarket. Exchange nos after paying for my things. Next thing we were all over each other. Playing, rubbing minds and other fun things i could think of. Very mature lady. Long story short, she wanted marriage. i said no, and that was how we parted ways despite all we shared

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Aguilar(m): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
like victoria cakes and cherokee d ass
bro you gat my specs. damn I feel like we both have kindred spirits
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Stomoney(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
We together bro cool
dannyrhymes600:
mehn older ladies rock, they won't give you any stress at all, they always know the right thing to do at the right time, no nagging, no unnecessary billing, nice cooking skills and the s3x is booooom. I am currently looking for one right now, you gat a group to meet them, just send me the link
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Married women sweet for bed. They make love with confidence. He wants that
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Prettychild(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
Jazz

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
nairalandbuzz:
Married women sweet for bed. They make love with confidence. He wants that

You're very correct grin
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
milann:
yeah. I love fingering and pounding those tokunbo pussy

Lol u na bad guy ooh
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by nini007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nonexistent1:
34 is not old except if you yourself are 18. I like older women as friends because of their maturity but when it comes to fucck, it has to be with someone of my age bracket. I don't fucck <20 and 35> except if I'm deceived because a lot of older women have small body and perky breasts.
You're still immature

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by nini007(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nonexistent1:
34 is not old except if you yourself are 18. I like older women as friends because of their maturity but when it comes to fucck, it has to be with someone of my age bracket. I don't fucck <20 and 35> except if I'm deceived because a lot of older women have small body and perky breasts.
you still immature
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by michoim(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Apart from money, what could make a young man pick up interest in a woman old enough to be his mother?
Endtime spirit

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by meobizy(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nobody cares apart from females. At the same time women claim their exes are no threat to relationships but watch them burn down a man's house because his ex sent a 'hey stranger' text.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
Amaechi2023:
I do like older women ohhh naturally.
especially if she's beautiful. there are some beautiful old women aroun the age of 45 to 50 and I honestly do admire them naturally..
i think the op never jam fine older women, i jam one for market she is already smiling to my jokes, if not for I be shy guy and it in the market, I for at least make her my 2cond mum first.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by ABJ4Real(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Laziness, greed and hopelessness.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by tianshie(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Street cats love cougars.
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Cashify: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wet pussszy
Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by kelvinalvin1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
Seriously, I have been in this part for long now. Ladies of my age-grade don't think in the direction I do. They are more interested in chasing after the wind. I tend to flow with mature ladies because they av seen it all, my level of understanding and knowledge always aligns with there's. Right now the lady am dating is way older than me, 10years..No jazz,real emotions. She sees and take me as the head and I don't see her any lesser than I am, we do the chores and home stuffs together.. Omo my brother., Wish she could get preggo for me. That settles it then. The level I stress my brain and reason she is the only one(mature) who can fit in. Before my age grades for ladies most have adventured finish and realize that everything is after the wind,time must av gone ,just live ur life and stop being fake. Stay one place and stop jumping around.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? by Kdon2: 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
MufasaLion:

Smart You!

What is good in bedmatics in an old hag?? Abegi! He is just using the woman to catch cruise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Ways Ladies Treat Their Toasters Harshly / Classy Bridal Squad Photos / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.