Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance (798 Views)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five / Dear Serving Nysc Members Has Buhari Increased Your Allowance?? / Boost Your Allowance By Writing For Hwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance by Hecharry01(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2021
If you are a prospective corps member listen up and learn of someone that has been there before. cheesy You see the allowance that you will be paid, it will not fail to drop at the end of the month of your active service year but it may delay to come at some point that you may need it the most.
It’s 33k, we were the first to receive that amount after we were first paid # 19,800 in the camp. Trust me, if you are to be paid 50k, it may not still be enough. The more the money, the more the financial commitment, and as a corps member, the cost of living in your place of primary assignment might be higher than that of others. It is certain!.
A simple financial advice that am therefore proffering is for anyone that had it in mind to save a substantial amount before the end of his/her service year is to set up a savings medium through which he or she will steadily commit certain amount every month. Do not make the mistake of saving it in that very bank account that you provided to NYSC. The reason is that any amount that you have a direct or easy access to will always disappear when financial responsibilities come knocking. What I noticed among few of my fellow corps members then that huge amount after our service year was, they never requested for an ATM card to the account into which their stipends were paid.
Normally, you would be required of your bank to activate your account before you would have access to it. As many that did not do this, they had their accounts inactive though they still received their money and alert every month.
Do the simply mathematics, 33k x 11(months), that’s a whole sum of #363,000 excluding the first stipend they received while in the camp along with the two allowances. 300k is enough to start up something after you are done serving your father land.
But everyone may not be able to save the whole of their allowee for so many reasons. The category of people that saved theirs includes but not limited to those that got the PPA that pays them high during their service year. I knew someone that they paid 60k during her service year. I may not tell you where she was posted. She saved her whole year’s allowee and a chunk out of what her PPA paid her then.
Another category are the people from rich families. We knew when Davido Adeleke served; imagine what 19,800 were to him then. You will see big boys in camp; the likes of Davido.
Another group of persons are those that served in the village where the villagers provided as much things the corps members needed as possible. Though on rare occasions, most corp members enjoyed this.
At the end of this report, you will learn how you can successfully save a steady (auto-save) part of your allowee without bank charges and without the hassles of going to the bank or constantly using your bank’s transfer code.
When I served; anyways I served in Cross River state between year 2019/2020. We were the first to receive the 33k as well as the corps members that got hit by corona.
My PPA was paying me close to my allowance but when Corona struck, we were forced to relinquish from work and for people that knows, the Cross River state government weren’t paying corps members a dime. We did not even receive the relief materials meant for the people so it was a serious issue for some of us.
I earlier planned to save enough money during my service year so as to go into real estate after my service but the moment Covid 19 struck on the19th of February, my savings intention hit a snag and my PPA stopped paying. I would have easily abrogated my savings intention having only 5 months to conclude my service but for the strong savings platform I was introduced to while in the camp.
I met a friend in one of our social nights’ gathering who instead feeding her emotions with the treats that came from the night’s social activity; she decided to engage me in a useful discussion. Am glad I met onyinye.
But for her, I would not have made the substantial savings I made then nor will I be sharing this with you. The method she used in savings helped her even before service that when she showed me her account balance, I doubted that she is not from a very wealthy home. She did not introduce an online business nor a ponzi scheme instead she introduced me to an online banking platform that was given her more interest on her savings than most banks. Whereas that was not the main reason for her fat account, the bank has a medium that helped her made such amount simply on a referral basis.
It sounded too good to be true that I registered immediately without any charge and was afterwards rewarded with a thousand naira and she immediately got hers too. That 1k gave room for multiple others. The more I tell people about it, the more they register and I would gain on their head each and of course they also got 1k registration bonus.
This platform has savings, investment and earning platform. The earning aspect is the referral system which paid me for 802 persons that registered with me. Did you calculate my total earning with the referral? I know that you did; yeah, I indeed got 802k as of November 2020 when I went to check out a land in Anantigha; Calabar South where I wanted to buy my first land but ended up not doing so for some decision reasons.
Talking about my allowance, I easily saved continuously 25k every month end for complete 9 months and 50k when we were paid double amount when our service year came to an end. So I saved 300k out of what we were paid. I was never part of those that complained about federal government’s stipend to corps members not been enough to start up something.
As I conclude this write-up, I laud your endurance for having gone through this article and congratulate you in advance for not missing the information contained in this article. Tons would have missed it but you did not. At this point, I will simply drop the name of this platform that helped me achieve part of my dreams and will require that you register right away without delay.
I have also compiled questions and answers that took care of any doubt or fear that you, may entertain about this platform being genuine or useful. Simply utilize this opportunity.
You may have heard of PIGGYVEST.
I bet whatever you may have heard of it might be underrated by the time you will learn more on how you will use it to achieve financial freedom. Quickly register in Piggyvest using this link: https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7a081a10eec
For a free eBook that explains everything that you may wish to know, send me a message on Watsap : https:///i2jas7
Then enter this watsap group: https:///DNgytrg9wl83jecP6oYU9y where I exclusively reveals how you too can make it big using Piggyvest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance by andyblinks05: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
nice ! but I couldnt read to the end
Re: A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance by Awesomeking: 6:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Piggyvest has always been a blessing though, Piggyvest helped me save and use when in great need so many times in the past, i love how one can separate the balance for investment, emergency payments and you can even save in dollar for those that wanna bank on the rise and fall of dollar

1 Like

Re: A Successful Method You Can Use To Save About 70% Of Your Allowance by SimeonOTC(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
O.p you are right though but to be sincere, you exaggerated that 802 referral, it's a BIG LIE, a very BIG ONE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Your Prayers For 2012 Batch A As They Pass Out On The 14th Of Feb / Corpers Monthly Payment / A Fresh Corp Member Murder Queens English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.