Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers (4710 Views)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / COVID-19: Ogun Confirms 62-Year Old Man As New Case, Identifies 32 Contact / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2021
The Frontline Health workers in the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Isolation Center in Sagamu area of Ogun State have been vaccinated against the coronavirus virus.

Penpushing reports that the Commissioner for Health, Dr. Tomi Coker explained that the decision became expedient given the invaluable contribution of the health workers in containing the pandemic in the state and in line with the stipulated guidelines of the National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA).

The Head of the Isolation Center, Dr. Bolanle Adefunye, while speaking said Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine has no side effects , just as the health workers, after being innoculated, testified to the safety of the vaccine, and urged members of the public to step forward to do receive their jabs of the vaccine.

Penpushing further reports that, Adefuye said that the safety of the vaccine is guaranteed, noting that discouraging side comments from some quarters against the vaccine should be ignored,while in similar vein, a resident Doctor and member of the medical team of the Center, Dr. Egbetola Boluwatife, expressed happiness over the simplicity of the jab contrary to the initial painful process he has nursed.

“I had envisaged a painful process but I received the jab painlessly beyond my expectation. Since it was administered on me, I didn’t notice any untoward feeling. I can confidently advice everyone to go for it,” he said.

Penpushing also reports that, Registrar in the Isolation Center, Dr. Efunsola Olaniyi Michael,on his part testified that the vaccine, which is safe with no form of side effect, would help human race against the coronavirus infection, adding that everyone should go out to take their portion of the vaccine without fear.

“This vaccine is for our good. I have taken mine and I don’t notice any side effects. Our people should all out to be vaccinated without fear,” Egbesola said.

https://penpushing.com.ng/coronavirus-ogun-state-government-vaccinates-isolation-center-frontline-workers/

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by andyblinks05: 12:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Small small bye bye coro

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Jestin: 3:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Corona be wan spoil things but still , we move
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Enoch07: 4:00am On Mar 13, 2021
good for them. omo na the j&j jab I go take, the news about this astrazeneca vaccine is not so palatable for now
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by alonzoiv(m): 4:03am On Mar 13, 2021
The whole thing tire person sef. Is this the same vaccine that Denmark and Norway suspended, or there is a Nigerian variant of the vaccine?

I believe that even if the vaccine has side effects, it cannot affect the Nigerian blood. We are tough-skinned and made of steel.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Prodigee: 4:04am On Mar 13, 2021
Exactly what should have been done from the start. Health workers should get it first. But for naija na the elites get am before others.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 13, 2021
A lot of people are hesitant in taking the vaccines.

https://www./199678591951980

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Jahyjay: 4:53am On Mar 13, 2021
This vaccine!

____

LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by EatforHealth: 5:24am On Mar 13, 2021
Does the vaccine give assurances of no more infections from coronavirus?
Does that mean that recipients no longer need the protocols?
If not, what's da point?
You can learn to make your own things by yourself and live healthy

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by CrownWale93(m): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2021
So some people still wants to take this vaccine in Nigeria after some countries like Netherland, Norway and other countries has stop giving their citizens due to blood breezing after taking the vaccines. A word is enough for the wise.
OriginalOmoOgun:

https://penpushing.com.ng/coronavirus-ogun-state-government-vaccinates-isolation-center-frontline-workers/
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by darlenese(f): 6:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Make una vacinnate una sef there ,as for me and my house we will avoid the vaccine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by iampeterben(m): 6:37am On Mar 13, 2021
That's the first and proper steps to take before vaccinating the governor self. But wait is it not this the same vaccine that over 8 nations have withdrawn? Or is this a new one?
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by shadeyinka(m): 7:01am On Mar 13, 2021
The only thinking and unselfish Governor so far with respect to COVID-19. Reasonable governments will allow the Frontline health workers to receive the vaccination first.

The total available for the whole country is just about 4million for crying out loud (out of a population of almost 200million)
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by donnie(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Vaccinate yourselves and be happy. Not for me and my house.

"Are you a professional? Why not let the professionals speak?" Okay listen to several of the professionals speak here. Why will I risk changing my YAH-given Bantu/Israelite DNA?

WATCH:
https://bbemaildelivery.com/bbext/?p=video_land&id=302b6d44-841a-40c0-b836-4e7ec509966a
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by donnie(m): 7:28am On Mar 13, 2021
shadeyinka:
The only thinking and unselfish Governor so far with respect to COVID-19. Reasonable governments will allow the Frontline health workers to receive the vaccination first.

The total available for the whole country is just about 4million for crying out loud (out of a population of almost 200million)

Don't worry, It will go round all of you... Many of us are not interested.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by Ktunzmusic: 7:44am On Mar 13, 2021
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by shadeyinka(m): 9:26am On Mar 13, 2021
donnie:

Don't worry, It will go round all of you... Many of us are not interested.
I speak not about you. I speak about the selfish politicians. 4 million vaccines for a population of 200million and they and their families are first to receive it!?

It's called selfishness!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by omojeesu(m): 12:01am On Mar 14, 2021
The world doesn't need any Covid-19 vaccine. Humanity is being led like sheep to the slaughter. If doctors and other health workers, but especially doctors, are deceived on this subject matter then it is game over for the ordinary men and women on the street. The coming months and years will open the eyes of many but would be too late for too many. I wish the recipient good luck.
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by omojeesu(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2021
shadeyinka:

I speak not about you. I speak about the selfish politicians. 4 million vaccines for a population of 200million and they and their families are first to receive it!?

It's called selfishness!

Do you really think that you need the vaccine??
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by shadeyinka(m): 6:45am On Mar 14, 2021
omojeesu:

Do you really think that you need the vaccine??
No!
I do not think I need the vaccine. I only speak about how sensible nations will share scarce resources!
Re: COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers by donnie(m): 9:30am On Mar 14, 2021
BE WARNED. They don't love you. Hear medical doctors speak: https://bbemaildelivery.com/bbext/?p=video_land&id=302b6d44-841a-40c0-b836-4e7ec509966a

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For July 19 2021 In Nigeria / Anambra To Recruit Foreign Doctors As Local Doctors Continue Strike / How Much Is Dna Test In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.