Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? (2077 Views)

Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 12:32am On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm...
You've presented yourself on social media as a high flyer, a big babe, sophisticated and an up-and-coming fashionista.
Well done; it's great, if that's your truth.

Meanwhile, most men who're ready for marriage are looking for a down-to-earth lady who can handle the realities of a good home...
Is that what they see in your profile? Not even a single pic with your family?!
Haba!
And you wonder why "no good man is coming"?
Think about it.
S'all I'm saying.
Stay blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2021
I actually expected ladies to debunk my claims!
but no takers?
lol
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Bennysam: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Do you think they don't know? All them want to eat their cake and have it back

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Onyi22(f): 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
debaj10:
Hmmm...
You've presented yourself on social media as a high flyer, a big babe, sophisticated and an up-and-coming fashionista.

Meanwhile, most men who're ready for marriage are looking for a down-to-earth lady who can handle the realities of a good home...
Haba!
Think about it.
S'all I'm saying.
Stay blessed.
This post doesn't make any sense, Oga go n sleep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ah!
a lady.
finally!
welcome ma.
so, which part is confusing u?
lemme know, so I can ep u to understand.
smiley
unless, of course, u DO understand-
but lack any current argument?
Onyi22:

This post doesn't make any sense, Oga go n sleep

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bennysam:
Do you think they don't know? All them want to eat their cake and have it back
well, we gats to help them change their mindset.
we all suffer because of it-
families, girls under pressure, men who believe the hype.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Bennysam: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
debaj10:
well, we gats to help them change their mindset.
we all suffer because of it-
families, girls under pressure, men who believe the hype.
Why did you think they want to change?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
Did I say they WANT to change
People who see benefits in something never want to change-
Addicts don't want to change
Armed robbers don't want to change
It's good to help ladies change so we all have a less stressed society.
Simple.
Bennysam:

Why did you think they want to change?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Lucrativress(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
debaj10:
Hmmm...

Haba!
Think about it.
S'all I'm saying.
Stay blessed.
Abegi na lie jare grin
Na the ones with the presentation majority of men likes.
Pictures with family cause they are doing family Tree online abi grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
So, you think a lady posting raunchy photos on social media means anything??

Ahhhhhhh

Okay, I'll post something. Op comman beat me, I'm in my house.

I wonder why you judge people on social media space, even those that come out flashy most times rent clothes and lodge in hotels.

Besides, marriage is not just something you jump into.

You study your partner perfectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
lol
r u confusing Instagram likes with marriage?
it's wanting to sleep with u the same as taking u to his parents?
ok o.
Lucrativress:

Abegi na lie jare grin
Na the ones with the presentation majority of men likes.
Pictures with family cause they are doing family Tree online abi grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
aunty,
na from clap we take enter dance.
nuff said.
StacyO:

Ahhhhhhh

I wonder why you judge people on social media space, even those that come out flashy most times rent clothes and lodge in hotels.

Like the saying goes ""Mimick others and watch yourself stand before them""

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
debaj10:
aunty,
na from clap we take enter dance.
nuff said.

Doesn't change the fact that even the whorest lady this days can get the best man.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
y on Earth would u use a one in a million exception to d rule to justify ur argument?! shocked
that's just lazy thinking. angry
StacyO:

Doesn't change the fact that even the whorest lady this days can get the best man.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 15, 2021
First of all why would you want to chose a partner from social media knowing fully well that most people live a fake life.

Besides not just women live flashy lifestyle, lots of men do too and am sure you know but just want to bash women here like your fellow mails do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by freethesheeple(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2021
StacyO:

Ahhhhhhh

Like the saying goes ""Mimick others and watch yourself stand before them""

When is shiloh this year coming Buy a better Bible for aggressive prayer ooo
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2021
freethesheeple:

When is shiloh this year coming Buy a better Bible for aggressive prayer ooo

Cheap blackmail jawe
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2021
debaj10:
y on Earth would u use a one in a million exception to d rule to justify ur argument?! shocked
that's just lazy thinking. angry

Lazy thinking my foot tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by makydebbie(f): 11:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Capslocked still around?
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 12:05am On Mar 16, 2021
yes o. ur foot. na u talk am
StacyO:

Lazy thinking my foot tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2021
bash?
hmmm...
ok, small experiment-
remove social media and replace with real people.
what's changed in the message?
Ardar:
First of all why would you want to chose a partner from social media knowing fully well that most people live a fake life.

Besides not just women live flashy lifestyle, lots of men do too and am sure you know but just want to bash women here like your fellow mails do.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nonyeadamu: 12:15am On Mar 16, 2021
To a Fulani man. this I pray for daily.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 12:17am On Mar 16, 2021
it's cheap, but quite effective.
that's d power of simple truths-
eg, shiloh is real.
StacyO:

Cheap blackmail jawe
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2021
This caption should not be ask to above 35years ooo..anyway every woman wants to be married except she has devoted her life as a nun in serving God almighty.

as for those who live either real or fake lifestyles flouting there 'big girl' stance on social media, nothing dey happen for whatever they sow, they will reap....men wey still love dem, will still come
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 5:33am On Mar 16, 2021
she is right oo, when u borrow iPhone 12 take dey do video inside another man palour, or all ur pics na inside hotel no family member...
one thing I understand about this life b say most people who are rich maintain low profile, except if u know them in person.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Robertgreene1(m): 9:39am On Mar 16, 2021
lol...very funny title grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 16, 2021
debaj10:
it's cheap, but quite effective.
that's d power of simple truths-
eg, shiloh is real.

Like I wrote, that doesn't work on everyone.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 16, 2021
IlufoyeOlamife:
she is right oo, when u borrow iPhone 12 take dey do video inside another man palour, or all ur pics na inside hotel no family member...
one thing I understand about this life b say most people who are rich maintain low profile, except if u know them in person.

True talk.
Re: Ladies, Are You Sure You Want To Get Married? by debaj10: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
also true.
there will always be a few exceptions to the rule
StacyO:

Like I wrote, that doesn't work on everyone.

(1) (Reply)

Gist: See Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Working In A Farm That Sparks Reaction Among Her / Japan Has Done It Again / 12 Things You Should Never Do While Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.