Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better (33273 Views)

The Plan Of YHVH Almighty Has Not Changed. / Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Toktee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Antoeni:
You are also part of Nigeria problem building churches no factories
How many factories your government have built since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Toktee(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mavrick2012:
like,there is nothing like materially satisfied?
Must it be rich or poor?
A house,a car isn't okay?

The money for the fleet of air vehicles can reduce poverty from millions of homes,shey you know?
I wish you also challenge your governors and senators on why the fleets of cars and estates everywhere without industries.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Cashify: 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Really
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by stancydg: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Myer:

Thanks for confirming exactly what I said.

As long as you're in right standing with God by believing in God and Jesus Christ, you are righteousness and can no longer commit any sin.

This is the gospel that has destroyed not only Nigeria but the world at large.

When Christians believe they can get away with any sin, tell me why we should expect Christians not to steal, lie, fornicate, commit adultery, and commit every evil even unbelievers won't?

It is only those whose eyes are veiled by the god of this world that'll interpret such good news that The Lord Himself commanded to be preached throughout the world as a licence to sin, instead of the Power of God to salvation to the Jews first and then, the Gentiles. How on earth can a man share the divine nature with God and still be subject to iniquity? I quoted the scriptures or are you saying the Word of God is untrue? Please back up your belief that Christians should continue to struggle not to sin by trying to observe the laws you listed, with the Word of God or are you just following what they told you since birth?

For your information, Col3:3 says it already of the believer; For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. The believer is dead to sin and it can't have dominion over him. The righteousness of God confers a supernatural nature on the believer. That nature doesn't even know what sin is all about. Its your "homo sapienic" nature that has been sin programmed and that's why it is subject to it. Indeed it can't please God even if it tried. Check this out in Rom 7 from verse 4.

" Likewise, my brethren, you have undergone death as to the Law through the [crucified] body of Christ, so that now you may belong to Another, to Him Who was raised from the dead in order that we may bear fruit for God.

5 When we were living in the flesh (mere physical lives), the sinful passions that were awakened and aroused up by [what] the Law [makes sin] were constantly operating in our natural powers (in our bodily organs, in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh), so that we bore fruit for death.

6 But now we are discharged from the Law and have terminated all intercourse with it, having died to what once restrained and held us captive. So now we serve not under [obedience to] the old code of written regulations, but [under obedience to the promptings] of the Spirit in newness [of life].

7 What then do we conclude? Is the Law identical with sin? Certainly not! Nevertheless, if it had not been for the Law, I should not have recognized sin or have known its meaning. [For instance] I would not have known about covetousness [would have had no consciousness of sin or sense of guilt] if the Law had not [repeatedly] said, You shall not covet and have an evil desire [for one thing and another].

8 But sin, finding opportunity in the commandment [to express itself], got a hold on me and aroused and stimulated all kinds of forbidden desires (lust, covetousness). For without the Law sin is dead [the sense of it is inactive and a lifeless thing].

9 Once I was alive, but quite apart from and unconscious of the Law. But when the commandment came, sin lived again and I died (was sentenced by the Law to death).(Study and meditate on the rest of the chapter into the next one)

The earlier you believed God's Word, the better for you. When you accept God's free gift of righteousness as against your self effort, you'll find out that you'll stop being so conscious of sin as to be able to list it out the way you did previously on this thread. Rather, you'll start being righteousness conscious and doing right will be natural with you because what's right and how to do it will be engraved on your heart, not on those tablets of stones.

Get it right now, NOT EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SIN THE WAY YOU DO. You can free yourself. You know what to do. Be born again!
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Standing5(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
Great2017:

You need an English tutor. Happy Sunday!
Are you sure one will be enough for you? I don't think so.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by edoairways: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
desiredhome:

That's not true, If there's an alter call for people that want to travel out in your church, more than half of the congregation will come out, what does that mean to you?........
If you've ever been to any of the developed countries you will know that Nigeria is a hellfire....
Nigeria is in bad state because people are not ready for change. They so much depend on prayers for everything
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by desiredhome: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
salem1996:

Person wey do the sacrifice no cry or complain, y you come deh complain??

Dog weh work no lie down, na another one come deh tire nawaooo cool
How do you know she is not complaining, she is not complaining of her ignorance because she is still blind but the suffering is obvious.........
I'm saying what is happening and you are saying the opposite...... that's the power of brainwashing..... always packaging to deceive themselves yet they are suffering (suffering and smiling).........
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by kingolovich(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mabizeka:
Your churches in the US pays taxes over there but you don't pay it in Nigeria. why?
The people that built the churches did so for free bah?
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by blackpanda: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
[s]
specialmati:
you are ignorant a call to serve who and who enriches at expense of the poor followers.let me tell you no one that serves God should be poor.if people that serve satan are blessed by satan talkless of people that serve God.if pastors are rich and the something they pepper you for body as a satan pikin reject satan and join the workforce of God to be wealthy.i repeat no pastor should be poor,if any pastor is poor that person is not call by God read all the verses in the bible everyone of them that served God was never poor.i dont even get the point most of you mofos make sometimes the God that call those pastors is a wealthy God so while will the pastors be poor.just imagine if buhari just call you to serve under this his government no matter the level of poverty you are wallowing now you can never be poor again.so use that medium to think of God calling pastors they cant be poor knowing that the God that called them is wealthy.so think and stop getting bad that pastors are rich.

[/s]

Long epistle of nonsense. Your fake pastors have kept you under bondage for too long! False prophets enriching themselves on your heads while u wallow in poverty. Lubbish
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Great2017: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
By
Standing5:
Are you sure one will be enough for you? I don't think so.

Even my little boy knows the difference between 'tutor' and 'tutors'. He equally knows the way they are applied grammatically in a simple sentence.

You are trying to correct what someone has written in English but you are unable to grammatically string a simple sentence correctly.

You need the tutor more than anyone else.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
desiredhome:

How many of the members can afford such school fees?
My sister and her family that always carry this church for head...all the papa say ........
She will be the first to go to Shiloh every year, shiloh sacrifice etc for over 10years now.....
Today she is asking for a school that is less expensive for her daughter who is about to enter secondary school......
I'm like so after all these years of sacrifice and still sacrificing for them yet ordinary school they can't subsidize for you?......
This is nothing but wickedness/scam........

Oga, just say your sister cannot afford it, some of us by the Grace of God have children there!
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Mavrick2012: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
Toktee:
I wish you also challenge your governors and senators on why the fleets of cars and estates everywhere without industries.
we definitely challenge government.

This topic isn't about the government,but about men of God acting outside the bible.

Sir,do you know why Jesus Said "even birds have house except the son of man"?

Am sure you understand the lesson behind "feeding the multitudes".

Low reason why Jesus mentioned tithe ONLY once?

Remember the rich man and Lazarus?the lesson here emphasises on ensuring helping the poor instead of living a flamboyant life.

Sela
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by salem1996: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2021
desiredhome:

How do you know she is not complaining, she is not complaining of her ignorance because she is still blind but the suffering is obvious.........
I'm saying what is happening and you are saying the opposite...... that's the power of brainwashing..... always packaging to deceive themselves yet they are suffering (suffering and smiling).........

I laugh in swahliii grin

(bolded) So why wouldn't a rich man like you help her by opening her eyes instead of blaming the Bishop? or u are too blind to even speak to her i guess.

(Bolded II) the most brainwashed man is the man who thinks he knows it even when his head is completely blank.
Secondly, your main problem is not brainwashing but jealousy, anger and frustration from someone's success...

Lastly, i know you probably are the one hoping to go to Covenant University but cannot afford the fees. beg instead of complaining.. grin grin

*I come in peace* wink
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by desiredhome: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2021
edoairways:

Nigeria is in bad state because people are not ready for change. They so much depend on prayers for everything
And that is why there are churches everywhere, that is making the charlatans to take advantage of to scam the ignorant/gullible Nigerians.........

Because many have been brainwashed to believe when they spend their money, time, sacrifice to the church, then everything will be okay for them..... WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by desiredhome: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
salem1996:

I laugh in swahliii grin

(bolded) So why wouldn't a rich man like you help her by opening her eyes instead of blaming the Bishop? or u are too blind to even speak to her i guess.

(Bolded II) the most brainwashed man is the man who thinks he knows it even when his head is completely blank.
Secondly, your main problem is not brainwashing but jealousy, anger and frustration from someone's success...

Lastly, i know you probably are the one hoping to go to Covenant University but cannot afford the fees. beg instead of complaining.. grin grin

*I come in peace* wink

Unfortunately your problem is shared ignorant.....
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by desiredhome: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
JayJohnson:

Oga, just say your sister cannot afford it, some of us by the Grace of God have children there!
Assuming she is not able, that should make you happy as a Christian you call yourself abi?
What is the percentage of your members that can afford it with the present economy of Nigeria today..... People like you will even claim you are in harvard university because you people can lie for Africa......
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by CoolAmbience(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't no that's why am asking u that knows.

What is their "doctrines and teachings are chiefly responsible for the terrible 'craze' for materialism, especially amongst the youths?"

I haven't seen "how their eyes 'shine' while watching in estacy as yahoo boys give offerings and tithes in their Churches..."

How is "Their opulent and lavish lifestyles are bad precedences for the upcoming and next generations"?

Why I go leave u?

Abeg, I nor talk again.

Make I rest.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by desiredhome: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
JayJohnson:

Even the politicians that are stealing from Nigerian treasury will be bold to say their children are there, the kidnappers/corrupt nigerians will still be happy to say their children are their......
Criminals using church to cover up their evil....
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Abujaexpress: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mabizeka:
Your churches in the US pays taxes over there but you don't pay it in Nigeria. why?
He didn't create the laws
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

Did you hear about the primary school that cost over 4 million at lekki? Was it Oyedepo that has it?

Did you make comments about the school?

Was the school a higher institution?

Oga go take your drug and stop follow follow things. Be different

You Christians never cease to surprise me.

We are talking about a missionary school (Covenant University) which ought to be cheap, you are mentioning a school in Lekki which is obviously not a missionary school.

There is something wrong with the black race. We have the richest pastors, and yet the poorest people.

Oyedepo is part of the problem of this country. He does not have the will to make the country a better place. If poverty rate is low, how many people will go to church?

Because he knows that if the country gets better, he will not have so many sheeples to sell hope to.

Imagine that Nigeria has low unemployment and low poverty rate, how many people will want to go to church?

People will still be religious, but how many people will want to go and be listening to one motivational speaker calling himself pastor?
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Standing5(m): 7:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Great2017:
By

Even my little boy knows the difference between 'tutor' and 'tutors'. He equally knows the way they are applied grammatically in a simple sentence.

You are trying to correct what someone has written in English but you are unable to grammatically string a simple sentence correctly.

You need the tutor more than anyone else.
You need it far more here. I didn't say it in a specific way so decided against for plural or singular form.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Myer(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
stancydg:

It is only those whose eyes are veiled by the god of this world that'll interpret such good news that The Lord Himself commanded to be preached throughout the world as a licence to sin, instead of the Power of God to salvation to the Jews first and then, the Gentiles. How on earth can a man share the divine nature with God and still be subject to iniquity? I quoted the scriptures or are you saying the Word of God is untrue? Please back up your belief that Christians should continue to struggle not to sin by trying to observe the laws you listed, with the Word of God or are you just following what they told you since birth?

For your information, Col3:3 says it already of the believer; For [as far as this world is concerned] you have died, and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God. The believer is dead to sin and it can't have dominion over him. The righteousness of God confers a supernatural nature on the believer. That nature doesn't even know what sin is all about. Its your "homo sapienic" nature that has been sin programmed and that's why it is subject to it. Indeed it can't please God even if it tried. Check this out in Rom 7 from verse 4.

" Likewise, my brethren, you have undergone death as to the Law through the [crucified] body of Christ, so that now you may belong to Another, to Him Who was raised from the dead in order that we may bear fruit for God.

5 When we were living in the flesh (mere physical lives), the sinful passions that were awakened and aroused up by [what] the Law [makes sin] were constantly operating in our natural powers (in our bodily organs, in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh), so that we bore fruit for death.

6 But now we are discharged from the Law and have terminated all intercourse with it, having died to what once restrained and held us captive. So now we serve not under [obedience to] the old code of written regulations, but [under obedience to the promptings] of the Spirit in newness [of life].

7 What then do we conclude? Is the Law identical with sin? Certainly not! Nevertheless, if it had not been for the Law, I should not have recognized sin or have known its meaning. [For instance] I would not have known about covetousness [would have had no consciousness of sin or sense of guilt] if the Law had not [repeatedly] said, You shall not covet and have an evil desire [for one thing and another].

8 But sin, finding opportunity in the commandment [to express itself], got a hold on me and aroused and stimulated all kinds of forbidden desires (lust, covetousness). For without the Law sin is dead [the sense of it is inactive and a lifeless thing].

9 Once I was alive, but quite apart from and unconscious of the Law. But when the commandment came, sin lived again and I died (was sentenced by the Law to death).(Study and meditate on the rest of the chapter into the next one)

The earlier you believed God's Word, the better for you. When you accept God's free gift of righteousness as against your self effort, you'll find out that you'll stop being so conscious of sin as to be able to list it out the way you did previously on this thread. Rather, you'll start being righteousness conscious and doing right will be natural with you because what's right and how to do it will be engraved on your heart, not on those tablets of stones.

Get it right now, NOT EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SIN THE WAY YOU DO. You can free yourself. You know what to do. Be born again!

You need to marry your theology with the Lord's prayer.
To establish the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Does the kingdom you see presently resemble what the kingdom of heaven was described to look like?

Now if the Bible says a Christian can no longer sin. That would be great. Cos apparently a lot of verses in the new testament would be redundant and pointless.

What's the point of Galatians 5:16-21 when a Christian can no longer sin?

16 I say then: (U)Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For (V)the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, (W)so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But (X)if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now (Y)the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [d]adultery, [e]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [f]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that (Z)those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Whats the point of Revelations 3 & 4 where God addresses the 7 churches judging them according to their works?

Whats the point of Revelations 21:7-8 if a Christian can no longer sin?

He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and (O)I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 (P)But the cowardly, [e]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in (Q)the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by stancydg: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

You Christians never cease to surprise me.

We are talking about a missionary school (Covenant University) which ought to be cheap, you are mentioning a school in Lekki which is obviously not a missionary school.

There is something wrong with the black race. We have the richest pastors, and yet the poorest people.

Oyedepo is part of the problem of this country. He does not have the will to make the country a better place. If poverty rate is low, how many people will go to church?

Because he knows that if the country gets better, he will not have so many sheeples to sell hope to.

Imagine that Nigeria has low unemployment and low poverty rate, how many people will want to go to church?

People will still be religious, but how many people will want to go and be listening to one motivational speaker calling himself pastor?

So, people have stopped going to church in your almighty America abi? Warped logic
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by specialmati(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
blackpanda:

Long epistle of nonsense. Your fake pastors have kept you under bondage for too long! False prophets enriching themselves on your heads while u wallow in poverty. Lubbish
grin grin grin grin grin you are the one that is very poor i didnt complain because am not poor i have abundance.you that is not fake should leave me the fake pastors oooh.see reasoning na pastors cause your backwardness in life
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by edoairways: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
desiredhome:

And that is why there are churches everywhere, that is making the charlatans to take advantage of to scam the ignorant/gullible Nigerians.........

Because many have been brainwashed to believe when they spend their money, time, sacrifice to the church, then everything will be okay for them..... WISDOM IS PROFITABLE TO DIRECT
Yeah
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
desiredhome:

Even the politicians that are stealing from Nigerian treasury will be bold to say their children are there, the kidnappers/corrupt nigerians will still be happy to say their children are their......
Criminals using church to cover up their evil....

Am I the cause of your sister's poverty? Will you get out of here! Anybody that is rich is a politician?

I think that is the reason why some people and their sisters will forever remain poor and live in poverty
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Simba00007(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

What do you chop from MTN and UBA?

Nah farm work fit you. U are not developed
can't you make your point without dishing insults? Be calming down
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by stancydg: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
Myer:

You need to marry your theology with the Lord's prayer.
To establish the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.
Does the kingdom you see presently resemble what the kingdom of heaven was described to look like?

Now if the Bible says a Christian can no longer sin. That would be great. Cos apparently a lot of verses in the new testament would be redundant and pointless.

What's the point of Galatians 5:16-21 when a Christian can no longer sin?

16 I say then: (U)Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. 17 For (V)the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, (W)so that you do not do the things that you wish. 18 But (X)if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

19 Now (Y)the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [d]adultery, [e]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, 21 envy, [f]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that (Z)those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Whats the point of Revelations 3 & 4 where God addresses the 7 churches judging them according to their works?

Whats the point of Revelations 21:7-8 if a Christian can no longer sin?

He who overcomes [d]shall inherit all things, and (O)I will be his God and he shall be My son. 8 (P)But the cowardly, [e]unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in (Q)the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

May the Lord remove the veil over your eyes so that you can clearly decipher. You mix so many things up. In the same Gal 5 you quoted, verse 18 tells you how different you are from those earlier described but still couldn't get it. Why do you think the author had to state that "If you're led by the Spirit, YOU'RE NOT UNDER THE LAW?

Always study and meditate in context, so you can distinguish when scripture is referring to the lifestyle of sinners and also stating the reality of the New Life in Christ. Also, there are times when the old testament life is also being referred to in the new. Most times, a picture of what it was like has to be painted so that those who are in the babyhood stage can grow up and take their glorious inheritance.

My advice, meditate on all those scriptures again, slowly. I pray the Holy Spirit helps you too.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Great2017: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2021
Standing5:
You need it far more here. I didn't say it in a specific way so decided against for plural or singular form.

Your grammatical construction is unsatisfactorily shabby to say the least. I never knew it was this bad. On a serious note, you need an English tutor.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Standing5(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Great2017:

Your grammatical construction is unsatisfactorily shabby to say the least. I never knew it was this bad. On a serious note, you need an English tutor.
At least your toddler is there for you.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Great2017: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2021
Standing5:
At least your toddler is there for you.
At least, "Mr. Tutor" needs a tutor as well.
Re: Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better by Kingdomtruth: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2021
Myer:

You have to wonder what they're teaching cos even the graduates Covenant is churning out are part of the problem instead of being part of the solution.

Winners preaches prosperity without preaching much of righteousness.
When you exalt prosperity over virtues of righteousness, you can be sure that your followers will do anything to gain that prosperity even committing sins that unbelievers won't.

The irony with Christianity is that a unbeliever believes he is committing sin when we steals but a Grace and Prosperity preaches have taught their followers that even if they steal, it is not a sin because Christ has paid for all their sins.

At the end of the day, Christians who should be part of the solution have become more of the problem.

Interestingly you can't blame this pastors because there are Bible verses that support this claim, mostly John and Paul's epistles.

If only Christianity had continued the way the missionaries introduced it to Nigeria, clearly, the Nigeria we have today would be the most prosperous nation in the would but unfortunately the reverse is the case.

Both Christians and Muslims are robbing the Nations and dry and the masses are to suffer for it. Although directly or indirectly the elites are also suffering from this insecure and undder-developrd country they've created.

Good evening bro. I thought I should correction a wrong knowledge here about GRACE...GRRACE correctly defined: is a devine empowerment and ability to do the right thing and live the way God wants us to live(righteousness). By this definition, it becomes clear that Grace actually is the very reason why a Christian should not sin as oppose to what your comment implies... Whoever indulges sin on account of GRACE, is wrong and was informed by wrong knowledge. Remain bless my brother and may God help us all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / Unbelievable: Even In Jail, Rev King Still Controls Minds Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.