Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman (26343 Views)

My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / My Niece Said My Husband Got Her Pregnant / How I Caught My Wife With My Pastor, Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by MuguVideos: 7:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Court dissolves 26-year-old marriage over ‘voodoo’

A Customary Court sitting in Mapo in Ibadan, on Friday, dissolved a 26-year-old marriage between a Lagos State-based businesswoman, Kemi Oyeniyi, and her husband, Olusola, over “voodoo” suspicion.

Ms Oyeniyi, who rejected any peace effort at resolving the matter, pointed out that her husband would have killed her, if not for her faith.

Delivering judgment, the President of the court, Ademola Odunade, held that the court will not watch until there is bloodshed before acting.

Mr Odunade consequently dissolved the marriage in the interest of peace.

The arbitrator granted custody of the first two children, aged 15 and 18, to Olusola and the last one who is 13, to Ms Oyeniyi.

He ordered Olusola to pay N5,000 for the child’s monthly upkeep.

Earlier, Ms Oyeniyi said: “if I had known that Olusola was randy and wife-killing husband, I will not have married him.

“I missed so many opportunities to work in Saudi Arabia because Olusola opposed the idea.

“We when we eventually reached an agreement, I caught Olusola one day planting a broomstick on a footpath he knew I will pass.

“A few days before I travelled, my pastor told me that my husband has planted a killer-charm in my body and that I should plead with him to free me.

“In Saudi, my children and relatives sent me many video recordings of how Olusola flirts about with ladies of his children’s age, even kissing them in their presence,” she alleged.

She said that Mr Olusola attempted to sleep with her younger sisters.

“In spite of these, I sent him a lot of money to pay our three children’s school fees, but he kept squandering the money,” Ms Oyeniyi said.

The defendant consented to the divorce but denied all the allegations levelled against him.

“She is a pathological liar who abandoned me immediately she returned from her trip abroad.

“It is true that she sent me some money, but I made judicious use of it,”
Mr Olusola said.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/448415-court-dissolves-26-year-old-marriage-over-voodoo.html

3 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Oluromantic: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2021
So in summary, you dissolved your marriage based on what your pastor said

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by DSC7: 8:21am On Mar 13, 2021
Summary pls....
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by harmargedon: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2021
so she want freedom to be like the man. E no go tey e go wide.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2021
I don't understand.
Is olusola in Saudi ni.
Who exactly is in Saudi?
Besides, what do you want to do in Saudi?
Cause the stories we hear sometimes ehn...

“In Saudi, my children and relatives sent me many video recordings of how Olusola flirts about with ladies of his children’s age, even kissing them in their presence,” she alleged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2021
harmargedon:
so she want freedom to be like the man. E no go tey e go wide.
wetin wan wide bros? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by kalu61(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2021
An average Nigerian woman will listen and worship a pastor far more than her husband grin

You see them trooping to worship centers, vigils, crusades and conferences.

Mana otu abu n'ezi

Olaniyi alago alumdi ya niyi maka ukochuku

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by maureensylvia(f): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2021
Ha para suo jare

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by DoctorDree(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Pastors ehn........Ok judgement day God should start his judgement with the pastors followed by politicians before people like us because they go a long way in determining how well or bad people reason or make decisions.................
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by salbis(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Perhaps, she has started seeing men that are better off than Olusola.
Olusola sef, why you go voodoo's way? Una ways no pure at all, good as una divorce.

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Offpoint1: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
I've never seen or heard a white pastor accusing another white man/woman of witchcraft or diabolicals....

Here in Africa, we've been brainwashed of imaginary devil and demons are after our wrecked lives.

We inherit poverty from our ancestors and put blame on imaginary demons which some we claimed are within our very own families.

Like I've always said, if God won't speak to me directly or reveal anything to me directly... He shouldn't bother using a third party because it's a waste of time.... I ain't listening to another sinner just because he wears robes and attended some Academy.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Spending123: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2021
Abeg this story is upside down.

well my own be say I wish the devil can just drop his pride and apologise to God....So that we can all go back to the garden of Eden happily nacked because this heat too much.

6 Likes

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Bampeh: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Nawa!

Bampeh is speechless
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by ZUBY77(m): 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
ok
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2021
Fake pastors roaming free & destroying homes .....
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by blackpanda: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2021
Madness

The truth is that that woman is tired of d marriage. The moment a woman starts earning more than a man, the marriage is over

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:39am On Mar 13, 2021
You dissolved your marriage cos of what your pastor said...

I guess your pastor is happily married!

2 Likes

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by aleeyus(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Believing your pastor is the same as believing Jesus die 4 your sin.

1 Like

Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by sevo(m): 10:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Your pastor
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by ScamHunter: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Funny
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by fredoooooo: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
Free madness , all of una dey mad including your pastor.

Planting broomstick no be magun (Thunderbolt ) be that ?
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2021
The right ruling by the court.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by Beno3: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2021
Believe at your own expense.
Re: 'My Pastor Said My Husband Planted A Killer-Charm In My Body' - Nigerian Woman by omoadeleye(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2021
only judge can God

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Husband Is Not Your Friend, He Is Your Lord — Nigerian Man Tells Women / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.