Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi (55550 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by mrkings84(m): 11:14am On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Mumu profesy

If he died, he professed it, if he didn't it was averted with prayers

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it

If u had ended in your first paragraph, I would have thought you were sensible.....

Meanwhile, I pray it doesn't occur, the reason God shows the hidden things to his beloved is so they don't occur, or no take one by surprise, or be well managed!
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Kelvin3476: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Can someone tell this man there is chaos in Nigeria already ?
THAT MAN KNW SEE ANY PROPHESY . NIGERIA DIED 2015

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by omoadeleye(m): 11:16am On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Maybe a bigger one. Real wild flames

God help us

We will get use to the heat
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by slivertongue: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

God help us

many think along tribal, party &religious line. Nigeria is heading towards danger &we are just throwing tantrums .
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by kenzysmith: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
Giftedprof:
If them tell you say you go die for one particular road, you go run fast pass that road everyday
lol true talk
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by SATANISGOD: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2021
thunder fire your generation.
people like this useless profet will kill davido so people will believe him
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by uchennamani(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

MUST YOU COMMENT? GO AND REALIGN YOUR LIFE! STOP COMMENTING ON AREAS YOU ARE A NOVICE AND WORSE, DAFT!
Rubbish
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by itu404(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2021
How many prophecy does come out the way it was seen?? Spiritually, that does not happen, otherwise people will worship you as a god. If this will happen not now and then it may not even be Davido. That is why most yearly prophetic's does not happen. God does not give you the glory you can not handle.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by yhubie070: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
If he doesn't die then your Jesus's fake. Fool

Jst Imagine
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Myer(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Mumu profesy

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it

Prophets of doom.
All they see is death and hell fire when Christ preached life and life abundantly.

Sensational pastors. He's hoping to gain fame through Davido. How shameless.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by charlesucheh(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2021
N your papa house dey in FLAMES not Nigeria...
Pastor my Ass..
why can't you see what the problem of Nigeria is??
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by kenzysmith: 11:22am On Mar 13, 2021
Burna boy if anything happened to Davido we no go wait for court case before we drop you.

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by spinna: 11:23am On Mar 13, 2021
Devilish prophet of doom.. all these prophecies go back to you and yours in Jesus name.. clout chasing
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by emmyN(m): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2021
What's his connection to Davido? Is Davido is member? If this is indeed prophecy, why was it shown to him? This one is a soothsayer parading as prophet.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by gbemishile: 11:30am On Mar 13, 2021
with the kind of hate happening towards this guy of late,it's very hard to just ignore.
LIVE AND LET LIVE
it is not his fault he comes from a rich family
he tried so much to separate himself from his father's wealth,to create a niche for himself with his dedication and passion for his dreams.something that 99% of people in Nigeria would never do if in his shoes.
that is one thing I will always respect u for davido,even though I no like ur music at all.
am an oldie and can never trade my old artistes(tubaba,sound sultan,djinee,plantashun boys) for any trash noise in this naija music industry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by West2019(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Davido will.not die ,but I see Nigeria separated . Buhari is failure

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by scarycuteface(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2021
Dem no dey ever see better vision. Agent of doom

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Eriokanmi: 11:41am On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is ftc angry grin angry

Mumu profesy

You can't prophesied when and who will wib Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

What's this hypocrite saying? When some men of God like Pastor Adeboye predict as led by God, you people would still call them names but when it eventually happens, you'd swallow your vomit and shift the subject of discussion.

For the record, pastor adeboye predicted in December 2019 of the pandemic. When you'd always go on an attack spree behind your keyboard, how would you even listen to such prophesies in the first place? He also said God told him that the whole world would go on compulsory holiday...was the whole world not locked down compulsorily? Has it ever happened in our generation? Even lockdown witnessed as a result of the flu pandemic of 1919 didn’t extend to some parts of Africa. What bothers me is that, whenever anything happens to your likes as a result of your hypocrisy, some people would still be showing empathy which you don't even deserve.

When that pastor prophesied that funke akindele can't conceive. She got angry instead of asking him for the way forward. The whole of social media went agog. People started calling him names. Has funke conceived yet? The truth behind those twins would shock you guys in near future. One thing those abusing the man of God ignorantly have failed to ask funke akindele was, to show them her baby bump. Even if she was afraid of showing the world the baby bump before she was delivered of the twins for the fear of village people, what about months after the twins have been born? Funke that everyone knows for show off would have even shot the video of the delivery room with her husband by her side during delivery, not only the baby bump would have been uploaded by her on social media.

We are all architects of our misfortune in life. If you believe in the prophets, you'd reap the benefit, simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by lexy2014: 11:43am On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

God help us

Maybe? U mean u aren't even sure?
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nuclear99(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2021
ordinary Bet9ja dem no fit forecast...Useless Pastors...None of them saw the lockdown last year oo
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Barryseal: 11:45am On Mar 13, 2021
It wouldn't surprise me if it comes to pass. One need not be a prophet to see the end result of gang affiliations springing up within the music industry. Sheybi they blend Wande coal the other day.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by LyfeJennings(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2021
As foolish as I want call this man
I see some sense in him
David na men
He has promoted NBM more than any other public figure
Because of Davido, NBM has gained more fame and recognition amongst the young ones
The rival groups no dey happy with am
Secondly, he has also sponsored so many movements underground
May God be his guide sha
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Ratty404(m): 11:49am On Mar 13, 2021
I Pray ...Bastard O ---48
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by gnykelly(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2021
God forbid bad thing. nothing will happen to our obo
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:51am On Mar 13, 2021
Mr man when will insecurity stop in Nigeria, leave davido matter abeg grin grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by lexy2014: 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
chamboy:
If he doesn't die then your Jesus's fake. Fool

Pls try to read ur Bible more frequently. Have u ever come across this in Ezekiel 22:28

"...They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,’ when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them".
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by notoriousbabe: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
God rebuke any plans of the enemies and the devil on Davido, but those prophesies on Nigeria please carry go
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Morenikeji070: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2021
I see nothing wrong from what this pastor said. If he's lying God see him and if he's saying the truth God see him. You folKS don't have to mock or abuse him. Remember truth is bitter sometimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Sterope(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
Not the Pastor?

Frontail:
Demon !
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Moloso(m): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
This is ftc angry grin angry

Mumu profesy

You can't prophesied when and who will wib Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

what are you saying. Don't be commenting on post because of likes on Nairaland.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by OmoAkin85: 11:57am On Mar 13, 2021
Bampeh:
Prophecies whether fake or true makes you to become awake. Remember Davido has beef with one American guy for using his slangs and he also have beef with Burna Boy etc.

Bampeh isn't surprise
d same davido wey no fit enta southafrica bcus dem give am death threat base on cultist clash..dat nigga no just get sense.i just pray he live long
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by poweredcom(m): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2021
I don't believe all these prophets sometimes but there is something that davido is doing which can get him shot

Which is cultism related ..always flying Axemen everywhere ...he never know say enemies of opposing cults can do him something ...the same to burna and Dem zlatan .....all dese artist wey de fly cultism should wakeup ooo anything can happen to Dem any day anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda? / Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.