Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi (55553 Views)

Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / Afia Schwarzenegger Flaunts Kofi Akotuah Addo, Her New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Can someone tell this man there is chaos in Nigeria already ?

Relax. More is coming. There are things you have not even seen, especially from this Fulani herdsmen
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by OmoAkin85: 12:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
LyfeJennings:
As foolish as I want call this man
I see some sense in him
David na men
He has promoted NBM more than any other public figure
Because of Davido, NBM has gained more fame and recognition amongst the young ones
The rival groups no dey happy with am
Secondly, he has also sponsored so many movements underground
May God be his guide sha
Amen
you are right..even d nigga no fit enta SA..dem say him get hand for one take off for dat place..and dem don give am death threat,ever since e no enta south africa.obo na yeyebrity him no get sense
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
You nailed it
oluwaseyi0:
This is ftc angry grin angry

Mumu profesy

If he died, he professed it, if he didn't it was averted with prayers

You can't prophesied when and who will wib Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Giltexo: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
I never wanted to sign in .. now I did
I have red some comments here and I saw some kids that reason the way I did years back. Foolish man says there is no God and there is no prophesy. Until you see things yourself ..but I pray you shouldn't see it at point of death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by LyfeJennings(m): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
OmoAkin85:
you are right..even d nigga no fit enta SA..dem say him get hand for one take off for dat place..and dem don give am death threat,ever since e no enta south africa.obo na yeyebrity him no get sense

Very correct
E get some hits wey him sponsor back then
Mobilisation was on him
So na why rival gangs put am for list
But he's much wiser now
All that time na youthful exuberance

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Zetty177x: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
He's dating a lesbian's ex...
They can be jealous huh...he berrer watch his back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obo forget those hyping you everywhere and be careful. This life na just one bullet, it don go be that.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bampeh:
Prophecies whether fake or true makes you to become awake. Remember Davido has beef with one American guy for using his slangs and he also have beef with Burna Boy etc.

Bampeh isn't surprise

Na burna boy gan gan nai dey plan to shoot davido and he be like say na for another country he won pull the stunt.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by greggng: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Giftedprof:
If them tell you say you go die for one particular road, you go run fast pass that road everyday

The best approach is to avoid that road.
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Egabs(m): 12:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
In a video that has gone viral on Friday, March 12, 2021, Prophet Osei Kofi disclosed that there is a deadly plot against the Nigerian musician in the spiritual realm.

“I saw in the video that Davido will be shot at a gathering at an event that took place at night. he was rushed to the hospital and was pronounced dead. let’s pray to avert the spirit of death. Every attack on him must be destroyed. that young man is the target of the enemy. we pray for vigilance for him. we pray that the lord will give him soberness and vigilance,” he emphasized.

“Let’s pray for Nigeria also. I saw Nigeria in flames. I saw chaos and confusion there,” he added

Watch the video of the prophecy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcc3Gpf4C88

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU5MCWjmIR/?igshid=23luzjl5qre

NB- If you can also remember another pastor at the end of December also predicted the young singer will die this year.
All this prophecy of dumb they won't prohecy who wll win the grammy is only bad prophecy
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nukilia:
The puppet knows how to achieve that so that he can get famous! Get him arrested ASAP

Another ghanaian puppet did the same with ebony some years ago...

wow you knew about ebony reingns! my mum and sisters cried the day she died! 8thfebuary 2018 on a tuesday perharps! few months after we got to know her.. still banging "hustle" till date

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Prajonis: 12:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
As far as I'm concerned if you can't predict at least 2 correct scores for any league in this world you're are a false prophet. grin
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by WritingHouse(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Mamayam: 12:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
You saw a vision where Davido was shot and you asking us to pray for this future to be averted.
So if he is then not shot, what future did you then see? Earth 82453?
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
Prajonis:
As far as I'm concerned if you can't predict at least 2 correct scores for any league in this world you're are a false prophet. grin
grin so u go knack the game 5k for trial abi
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Angrygoat: 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Ever8090: 12:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Useless idiot
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by moneyissweet(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Mumu profesy

You can't prophesied when and who will win Grammy but it's death you can see

Prophesy without time frame, if Davido is shot in 2059, he will still claim he foresee it

You people that can't even foresee that your churches will all be locked down last year
And people who attempt to attend will be arrested without you or your God bend able to do anything about it

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Maski87: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Why can't Ghanaians just mind their business, always talking and copying Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Hastala: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Essence20(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
O Lord, please preserve and protect the young man, and let every evil plot against him be rendered null and void.
And for Nigeria Lord, let your will be done.
Amen
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by omoalaafin: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
When I saw a picture and video of Davido holding hands with a lady in the US some days ago, this premonition came to my mind. I also later read the lady in question is a former girlfriend to a tattooed guy like that.

Davido, please take precautions, especially in the US.

Please.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Dreyton36: 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Christianity died 40years ago
Na scam full everywhere now

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by witworth(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Mumu profesy

You can't prophesied when and who will win Grammy but it's death you can see

I don't really believe in these so called men of God though, but brother take it easy, how do you just expect anyone to just choose to prophesy who will win grammy or not, that means you either don't know the meaning of prophecy or you want him to predict everything, na wetin him see him go talk na, prophecy normally is seeing vision and saying it for the future, not necessarily mean it will 100 percent happen sometimes, if you don't believe it then why don't you kindly keep your own disbelief and pessimism to yourself, it's not the first time artist are shot dead and it won't be the last, so let the fans of the musician in quote just hope and pray for him, we may not all be spiritual but as an african man, I know theres spirituality and there's physicality. Whether the prophet is fake or not, all na still inside life, but don't bash his prophecy like this when it doesn't concern you personally.

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by CuteLips13: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2021
Attention seeking pastor
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by kabillionaire(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
pastor wan cash in... hahahaha
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by shadeyinka(m): 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:
My bro, i taught the same o,

I wonder why these prophesies to avert death are always about the rich Nollywood or music celebrities who are doing everything that amplifies the work of the devil.

Is God now a worker of iniquity that keeps getting concerned about these celebrities?

Suleiman too is found of this prophesies
Ghanian pastors are known for such kinds of prophecy. Two years ago, one of them have a prophecy that Shata Wale will die that year except he comes to him for serious prayers. Shata Wale is still alive and kicking well in his old livestyle!

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Hundredfold4lif(m): 1:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
bupounds:
Tell that to your Kids..
Fake prophecy everywere...
Go kill am na mtcheeew
Abeg make everybody nor dey forget say nöbody be CAPITAL GOD.
GOD PLS PROTECT DAVIDO ADELEKE IN JESUS NAME AMEN..

EVEN IF NA TRUE PEOPLE DON HEAR BREEZE DON BLOW AM.. I LIKE THE YOUNG MAN MAKE UNA NOR VEX FOR ME �

You called the prophecy a fake prophecy and went on to pray for his protection! How?
Who is FAKING here? You or the Prophet?

1 Like

Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
[ I Am not doubting the pastor.Davido has so many enemies...they can't even hide their hatred and envy for him anymore...

Quote author=Bampeh post=99847821]Prophecies whether fake or true makes you to become awake. Remember Davido has beef with one American guy for using his slangs and he also have beef with Burna Boy etc.

Bampeh isn't surprise[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Who to arrest? It's like u don't know you people's Nigerian police.better pray to avert such.quote author=NaijaOlosho post=99847871] grin
By who

His rivals in the music game??

If that happens them we already know who to arrest[/quote]
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by pacespot(m): 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin
By who

His rivals in the music game??

If that happens them we already know who to arrest

Who you won arrest olosho
Re: Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
I reject the prophecy in its entirety in Jesus name.

Davido will live the fullness of his years in Jesus name but here is the caveat...

If Davido has involved himself in anything satanic that has made him vulnerable to deadly attack he should please repent now... i.e it is rumored that he belongs to the Blck Axe.

He is my Nigeria best Artiste... Talented and versatile young lad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) / Is Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma shading him and his baby mama, Amanda?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.