Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem (40199 Views)

Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / Unknown Gunmen Storm Onitsha As Residents Hail Them (Video) / 200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by BossJamal: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2021
BossJamaI:
Though this is mostly propaganda but I was reading to see if there's difference between what they wrote and what's happening in other major cities of Nigeria. None

Tah disappear from here fast! with ur backward and red sand dirty state. The article has stated the realities in Anambra. keep denying..u are free. Even as a visitor in d backward state..a girl's phone was nearly snatched through her car window by a hungry tout in Onitsha.

keep denying Anini aka moniker thief
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:52am On Mar 13, 2021
LAGOS OF YESTERDAY USED TO BE LIKE ONITSHA OF TODAY. WHAT ALL THESE SAVAGES IN ONITSHA UNDERSTAND IS D LANGUAGE OF FORCE.
ONITSHA NEEDS FOUR ARMY CANTONEMENT TO BE SANEundecided

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Arijude(m): 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
If they like, make them chop themselves alive.

What I know is that online country go sweat die. cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6457523/herdsmen-chase-more-ogun-residents. More of your people are departing your region. Whatcha say?
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by valirex: 11:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Where is ESN grin

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Chigold101(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2021
Chiminemine:
They fear nobody, dss, army, navy, police an co?? grin . My brother army and navy no suppose dey dat your list.. because if army people or navy show up grin even their shadow go leave them run.

The fear of army and navy is the beginning of long life. Unless you want to die young.
But army is stationed at bridge head, the Navy is stationed at Uga junction.
From bridge head to Uga junction is about 1 minute drive with a car and 5 minutes walk on foot, yet these guys operate both at bridge head and Uga junction and in-between the two places.
Nothing has been done to them by these military personnels

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Emekaonline: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
GidiHausAgent:
Insecurity everywhere

If this has happened in Lagos, many fools would will be calling them Tinubu's boys. The question is whose gang are these hooligans?? Hahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Again..

You cannot police a nation of 211 million people with just $1.3 billion

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Rodwave: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked sad

I have been begging to ask, was ESN created only for herdsmen?

How about the drug pushers, kidnappers, armed robbers, Baby factory in SE states?

Helinues onye isi mgbaka How far?
You are still disgracing your fellow abobaku mozlem skull miners online? You no dey shame?
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Emekaonline: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
BossJamal:

Tah disappear from here fast! with ur backward and red sand dirty state. The article has stated the realities in Anambra. keep denying..u are free. Even as a visitor in d backward state..a girl's phone was nearly snatched through her car window by a hungry tout in Onitsha.

keep denying Anini aka moniker thief

The funniest thing is if this has happened in Lagos, many fools would will be calling them Tinubu's boys. The question is whose gang are these hooligans then?? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Drizzy5001(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onitsha is a rugged city grin once I come down from bus, especially around upper iweka my walking step, go change I go just squeeze face, and I no dey look their face, or ask them any questions, because Those Agberos no get joy at all.

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

Aboki after ranting, don't forget to shine my shoe.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Emekaonline: 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
BravoDe:
Anambra youths are becoming something else. Should we blame Tinubu and mc oluomo?

If this has happened in Lagos, many fools would will be calling them Tinubu's boys. The question is whose gang are these hooligans?? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Patrioticman007(m): 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Emekaonline:

The funniest thing is if this has happened in Lagos, many fools would will be calling them Tinubu's boys. The question is whose gang are these hooligans then?? Hahahahaha

They are well known as piglets, as typical pigs their loyalty is only to greed & crimes.

5 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
I asked you this same question on one thread like that,but you couldn't give me any answer.

HOW MANY SKULL
MINERS,YAHOO
BOY,RAPISTS HAS
AMOTEKUN CAUGHT.abi
Amotekun is only meant to fight Fulanis?

U have annihilated his conehead !!!
One man down
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Kinematics: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked sad

I have been begging to ask, was ESN created only for herdsmen?

How about the drug pushers, kidnappers, armed robbers, Baby factory in SE states?

If you ask me, na who I go say?

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Sonn(m): 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Simplyleo:

In a matter like this' the opinion of PERPETUAL SLAVES aren't required,
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by SenecaTheYonger: 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
If to say SARS dey road, these ones no go fit even commot for house

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
IPOB boys

1 Like

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by planetx: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chiminemine:
They fear nobody, dss, army, navy, police an co?? grin . My brother army and navy no suppose dey dat your list.. because if army people or navy show up grin even their shadow go leave them run.

The fear of army and navy is the beginning of long life. Unless you want to die young.
Story for the gods... Why can't the army and navy take that same energy to instill fear in BH and the Northern bandits.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by igboarenice: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
Racoon:
Cursed souls who have sold their souls to satan disturbing the peace of the ndi Anambra.Can the military descend on this evil people?
Military move in, you start saying Fulani army is attacking Ndigbo, like you said when The army was called to quench the uprising in Orlu.
Left to me, NA will leave SE and leave you to the mercy of cultist, kidnappers, violent ipob gang,
We go see how well you will do without them

3 Likes

Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by naijadrivablog: 12:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
The days before Bakassi is here again in Onitsha. A place where an average person wants to make it big.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by kingsceedon(m): 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
chiagozien:
I have been also asking,HOW MANY SKULL MINERS,YAHOO BOY,RAPISTS HAS AMOTEKUN CAUGHT.abi Amotekun is only meant to fight Fulanis.

Hahahahaha Ezigbo Nwafor Igbo ka ibu
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by igboarenice: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
LAGSO OF YESTERDAY USED TO BE LIKE ONITSHA TODAY. ALL THESE SAVAGES IN ONITSHAUNDERSTAND IS LANGUAGE OF FORCE.
ONITSHA NEEDS FOUR ARMY CANTONEMENT TO BE SANE undecided
Onitsha need zero army cantonment. When Army move in you start your accusation that Fulani army is killing Igbos
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by pk2me: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
These are people the military should be tackling than innocent ESN. If you have passed that road you would noticed that military check points are not up to five poles from where these guys operates and they military always turn blind eyes to their atrocities. One driver told me they work hand in hand bcus they settles them after the days work
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Prince081: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Wilberforce is working.
Youths wake up to secure your future.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by Focusmind: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onitsha has always been a heartland of lawless. People are there because of the money. If not, they would have disappeared. Very crude, disorganised, crowded, polluted and uncivil.
Re: Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem by pk2me: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
JohnSin97:
The best thing that can happen to humanity is flatin0 apes killing each other, means less economic rats trooping into the south west. Witchcraft, thuggery, pounding babies, cultism, ritualism, baby factory and child trafficking, drug trafficking, movie piracy, domestic terrorism, propaganda and revisionist history, envy, hate, bitterness, hypocrisy, delusions of grandeur, egocentric, culture of worshipping money, disregard for elders, pride, arrogance, entitlement mentality, victim mentality, shady nature, inferiority complex gets him triggered easily, cooked up culture with no historical context, greedy, cowardly, clannish, nepotistic, can't handle power, their flatskulls mean that they have smaller brains compared to the average nigerian, descendants of the devil himself.......these are just a few reasons flatin0s shouldn't be considered as humans.
enough of all this nonsense and stupid display.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawal Criticizes Kachikwu For Shaking Hands At FEC Meeting / Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.