Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success (996 Views)

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper / Buhari Not Tinubu Is APC Leader –okorocha / Speakership: I’m Not Tinubu’s Candidate, Says Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by fstranger3(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Musiwa,:

[size=18pt]I have told you people over and over again, we are the one behind ACN success and not Tinubu, and If Jonathan does not want to get himself into serious international problem with other country, he should stop from now courting Tinubu[/size]. Look the Yoruba must stay away from Tinubu because Tinubu have drug related charges in the USA, I am not saying ACN is a bad party , NO.I know people in ACN, even some distance member. estmetn

Look ask anyone abroad, Everybody stay away from a man who have drug charge abroad.  And Tinubu have been said to have drug charge. And the Yoruba people should not been seen aiding Drug. It affect investment and how people see us. Look Even If I was fashola, aregbesola, fayemi and others or ACN I will disassociate myself from tinubu.

I doubt if any of them understand how international law and policing works. Look for tinubu having a drug charge , all of his friend and family can be associated with a gang and can be watch, even nigeria journalist written for tinubu , you will end up  finding your names on an international blacklisted list. watch list of drug dealer. you better , understand how the system work. no visa for you. when people have drug charge , we run away from them over here. we dont even give them our phone number.

It is not about politics or party, look go to osun state and see the university oyinlola built, or go to Ogbomosho, and see the teaching hospital Akala is building in oyo state. tinubu as governor never did have of that. fashola have out perform tinubu 8 years in 4 years. Go and ask anyone. it as nothing to do with political party but your lifes are in danger.

it is not about been against Jonathan too, look my cousin went to uniport at the same time with jonathan. they were in the same faculty. so it is not about anyone or any political party. it is about satellite pictures.

We would not hand over Yorubaland if the united nation approve it to any politician to milk. or the united nation would help us or we would lead it ourself. They have milk yorubaland enough, enough of greed. you cant continue to rob a people. look i am older than obasanjo when he became president, and every member helping is older than obasanjo when he became president. so anyone thinking we would hand over for him to continue to rob our people. is a dream. we have setup a group of Godly people. I am using the word , Godly people.

Look like I said before we have applied to the united nation and if we are granted, I can tell you, that nation would not be in the hand of Tinubu or any political party. We have constitute a Godly body to help with this. we would never hand over Yorubaland to any politician be nothing to steal,   So tinubu and other politician should stop dreaming.  And you people dont get it, that we are trying hard to save you from a civil war based on your history. Now ask , why do you think Dangote is quickly investing his money out of nigeria. It is because dangote is old enough to understand the satellite pictures. How do you think Dangote made his money. Do you think it is by been silly or facing the truth.

You mumu people, why do you think tony Elumelu invested in tanzania  because they are old enough to understand where the satellite picture means to your life. everybody is moving some of thier money out of danger, incase.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/business/33387.html

Look I dont think some of you understand what tinubu charge , even Jonathan look ignorant , ask anyone, this is how victim of drugs look like.  I  have nothing  personal against tinubu, but I am telling you , how they see it abroad. Tinubu would never lead a Yoruba country.  He works for the government too. better still some say con.   Take that for me. we have apply to the united nation peacemaker and if granted , on the issue of igbo. if the united nation comes to nigeria, it is then the igbo can state where they want to be.  it is like marriage, the south would not get to keep all of the oil. this is how they break up a nation. you can not keep all of the oil , you would be force to give the north part of the oil revenue.
God love a chearful giver.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_zpMab-PE9AI/TQKVHjpUNjI/AAAAAAAAKJs/pkWjs0PxwuM/s400/ParisCrackhead.jpeg[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=535419;sa=showPosts
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by karo93: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
I refuse to believe Musiwa is not joking when he posts things like this!
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by sbeezy8: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
lol
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by ektbear: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
Sometimes I worry about him. I wonder if it is some sort of mental illness. . .  (no offense intended, just honestly curious.)
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

Musiwa, musiwa, musiwa, if dem sack me for my work, na u o grin grin grin
Chei, can't help breaking office decency to laff at ds grin grin

Egbon Musiwa, e ti kolo pata pata

1 Like

Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by Coolabbie: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2011
U just gotta luv dis guy. He's downright hilarious even tho most times i dont know wat he is rambling about.
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by baslone: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2011
That guy needs to get out of Canada or else. . . .
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by AljUche: 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by Pukkah: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is either Musiwa is joking or he needs some sort of help.
Re: Becomrichn, Not Tinubu, Is The Brain Behind Acn's Resurgence/Success by ceah(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2011
All hail becomerich the founding father of ACN, lol!

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Pdp Refuse The House Of Assembly Election Result / Lagos State Govt To Give N52million Each To Outgoing Lawmakers! / ;;;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.