Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) (45202 Views)

'We Planned Our Wedding On Facebook Without Meeting Till Introduction Day' / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by orjisblog(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations To Owerri_chic And Orjisblog

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

The rain is about to start, help us fix this road please!!

#endbadroadsinowerri #Orjisblog #orjisblogm

24 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
I'm coming back to comment ...

*Mixing lean...*

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Soolmus: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
cool

Happiness is free

Happy married life, wishing you a fruitful marital life

Ndi Potopoto Republic tongue

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
IMO state governors knows how to fight dirty in public, but they can't use the same fighting spirit to alleviate the suffering if it's citizens by building good roads.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by orjisblog(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
orjisblog:
Congratulations To Owerri_chic And Orjisblog

We took the wedding down to Ohi - Orogwe Road In Owerri Imo State! The wedding was amazing, please let the state government fix this road..

The rain is about to start, help us fix this road please!!

#endbadroadsinowerri #Orjisblog #orjisblogm

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by MajesticKris: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm No comments

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by heendrix(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by theTranslator: 1:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
And your brothers are killing themselves on top Yewa benin rep. Thread undecided

17 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by 3pointsagree: 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
theTranslator:
And your brothers are killing themselves on top Yewa benin rep. Thread undecided
Happiness is a state of mind

12 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by theTranslator: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
3pointsagree:
Happiness is a state of mind
okay o

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
ideally all this is to make government have shame and do the needful

But they don't even have shame to start with

31 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
The matching complexion is wack. you guys would only give birth to charcoals in human skin. sad
Racist Bab00n

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by BKayy: 2:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
This is exactly why our politicians are strongly against Biafra or Igbo only state.
Our people are not the type to keep quiet why our homes rot.
Kudos to the brave new wedded family. Your loyalty and passion for the progress of your city is outstanding.
Happy married life

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
Fine women greetings from our Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by princepee: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Y una come dey kiss una self from a distance . Abi na deeper life wedding... ? Meanwhile that road is undergoing repair..... Which means something is been done. Happy married life! Take your marriage out of social media

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by BKayy: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:

You don't know them. Their shame knows no bound.
They shame more than you because they travel to developed countries and the shame haunts them
Take a look at Aba at the moment, ask anybody their. The protest and pictures of the bad roads that was littered last year is paying off. The Governor is trying to beat time before this next rainy season because he knows if he doesn't the protest and shameful pictures continue

6 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Monogamy: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2021
But I thought all the roads in SE have been fixed by GEJ

What do I know self...

3 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Monogamy: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Government and shame are words and opposite

5 Likes

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Alejobs: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
shocked

I pledge to Nigeria my country..... cry cry Do you need laptop powerbank? Holla @ me o8o653.16307
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Simplyleo: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Monogamy:
But I thought all the roads in SE have been fixed by GEJ

What do I know self...
Don't say what you don't know.

Repairing those roads in Owerr are the sole responsibilities of the Gov general of SE. Tinubu happens to be the Gov general since 1999 till date and has not deemed it fit to do anything about it.

We were made to understand that there is no water in Enugu state and Tinubu has been duly informed, what did he do about it? Nothing.

Tinubu embezzled all the money meant to develop the east and stacked them inside bullion van.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Pele10: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congratz bro. If its about roads or any form of infrastuctre you are expecting from this administration,forget it, because the supreme court governor is busy at war with okorocha. Afterall imolits did not vote him into power,the suprem court did, so what were you expecting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Flier: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nonsense
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Abigirlsuen: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
compare to Edo State Imo state is too good in the area of roads Edo State has some of the worse roads in the entire West Africa. If you think am lieing just visit Edo State the rainy season and see for yourself it is only 10% of the roads in Edo State that are motorable.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Una Mumu ooo
Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
this must be North, not our mud Florida in Nigeria. those period that I haven't visit East, I expect to see places like Chicago, Texas and Florida but naay! I saw the opposite of their bragging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) by InventTech: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:

The colour of beauty is black. cool

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Proposal Picture / Why Men Prefer Ladies That Are Above 30years. / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.