Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (54101 Views)

I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's First Day As WTO Director-General (Pictures) / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by fergie001: 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Director-General of the World Trade Organisation, Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, has arrived Nigeria on a one week visit.

She arrived the country at about twelve pm via Ethiopian airways.

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo.

She is to meet with the President, his Chief of staff as well as the Foreign affairs and Finance ministers on Monday.

Dr Okonjo-Iweala will also hold talks with the Presidential Task force on Covid19, the Central Bank Governor and captains of industry, during her stay.

SOURCE

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by heendrix(m): 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welcome home 9ja's latest super hero

Meanwhile, Gumi trying to reach out to his Boys in Zamfara, Kastina and Niger after reading this news trying to get the nearest abduction Base co-ordinate like

247 Likes 20 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Monogamy: 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welcome back home mam.

The original Nigeria slay mama

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Monogamy: 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
heendrix:
Gumi trying to reach his people in Zamfara, Kastina and Niger after reading this news

Gumi on NOI's thread?

Don't tell us you have ran out of comments

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by fergie001: 1:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congrats again, Ma. We welcome you to Revd. R. E. Iweala bye-pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Maxymilliano(m): 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congrats and cheers ma'am

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by jlinkd78(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Congratulations to our shining star

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
They have started using hijabi to welcome her like it was an almajiri effort that made her DG

The Director-General was received on arrival by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Trade and Investment, Nasir Sani-Gwarzo

Make una get shame

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Built2last: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
When you are large , you are large.

Those of you who think that only male children matter, think twice. I don't know how far NOI's brothers are doing but she is a high flyer.

You never know what any child will become.

My kids have equal treatment and opportunities. I have told my wife that 40 percent of my will will be given to my daughter if she is married when i pass away.

They are my kids no special treatment

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Jax1: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Now that NOI is in Nigeria, Where is the toothless EFCC? grin

Kemi the micro finance bank cleaner in London, where are you? grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Righteousness2(m): 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dr Okonjo-Iweala will also hold talks with the Presidential Task force on Covid19, the Central Bank Governor and captains of industry, during her stay.

Many do not know or understand the visit and what is ahead.
Many Have their Eyes wide open but can't see.
Watch out for what comes out from May 18-21.
They are Preparing for you. But many of you are Sleeping

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Spending123: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Racoon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Whao! Her sister just won the best family physician award for 2020 in a state in the US.Greatness is just inherent in some people.

Meanwhile, all rise for the trail blazing Amazon from alaigbo.Welcome back! Nno! When is madam Kemi Adeosun visiting Nigeria too?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Racoon(m): 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Congrats and cheers ma'am
grin Businessday just killed it.May God continue to keep our enemies scrambling for our feet yet unable to get a griphold as He makes them like that of a gazelle. Abeg dont let Trump see this I beg you.Over and out!

20 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Racoon(m): 1:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Many do not know or understand the visit and what is ahead.Watch out for what comes out from May 18-21.They are Preparing for you. But many of you are Sleeping.
Abeg stop over-spiritualizing everything. Conspiracy theory abound everywhere.This was how Prophet Jeremiah was warning King Hezekiah/Zedekiah and his government but he failed to heed until Isreal went into captivity.

Meanwhile, "Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, Say ye not, A confederacy, to all them to whom this people shall say, A confederacy; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread. Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.(Isaiah 8:9‭-‬13‭, ‬18 KJV)

7 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by slivertongue: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
sanu da zuwa mama. Allah taya ki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by descarado: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
I watched her inaugural speech and remembered guys here who said you have to change your accent like oyibo to rise to the top.
Ngòzi has been in the world power circle all through her life but she still have igbo accent. Any Nigerian who hear her speak knows her tribe. Be proud of your mother tongue people!

Stop belittling yourselves in the West. Your productivity counts not your accent.
Even in Nigeria, we tend to speak with the West accent more than the West. We all are guilty of inferiority complex.
Watch Nigerian movies and you will be highly embarrassed especially when you are watching it with a non Nigeria.
Or is it my sister that will give you reasons for having straight hair when her nose is flat and her colour is ebony.
To feel among, we go as far as bleaching our skin.

And u see Nigerian guys rushing these babes that bleach like their existence depends on them.

We can only get better when we stop glorifying the West.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by maureensylvia(f): 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
See you at the top ma'am
Signed and sealed this day

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Kobicove(m): 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welcome madam Director General smiley

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by WiszyFraud: 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Big woman smiley
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by salbis(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Igbo Amaka.... Dis one no be quota system oo.

7 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Tonyspecial(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
welcome home

20 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Yoighaman(m): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
Meanwhile Education in Africa has a surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with 1st class and get admission into medical and engineering schools.

The second class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the first class students.

The third class students enter politics and rule both the first class and second class students.

The failures join the armies and control the politicians who, if they are not happy with, they kick or kill them.

Best of all, those who did not attend any school become prophets and witch doctors and everybody follows them.

LOL... smiley

Not in all cases though...
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Abigirlsuen: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ok
Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by GeneralPula: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good one..

Shame on Flatinoz ..

Shame on that Nairaland pastor..

Shame on their god sent trump..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by onuman: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Welcome, the lady who is supposed to be Nigeria’s next president, if Nigeria is a normal country.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by LINTUNE(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Built2last:
When you are large , you are large.

Those of you who think male children matter, think twice.

You never know what any child will become.

My kids have equal treatment and opportunities. I have told my wife that 40 percent of my will will be given to my daughter if she is married when i pass away.

They are my kids no special treatment
u should have made it 50% na, so it can be equal.

2 Likes

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Bampeh: 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Here comes the Real Slay-Mama
A woman of substance
With you the future will be female.

Bampeh has welcomed her

1 Like

Re: WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Make den no go kidnap her ó....... wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Moved Back To DSS Custody As Court Adjourns Till Nov 10 / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.