Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) (33125 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) / Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by CastedAyo: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Artistes’ manager and record label owner Habeeb Uthman also known as Obama DMW, who is also a close associate of singer Davido, has lost his father to the cold hands of death, Igbere TV reports.

Obama DMW announced his loss in a video posted to Instagram on Friday.

The video was watermarked with the words:
“I’ll miss you forever daddy.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0zozLEfthI

Other celebrities and followers took to the comments section to sympathise with him as well as pray for the repose of the lost soul.

Obama DMW is the founder of Obama Music World (OMW) and has over the years grown to be one of Davido‘s key men and a high ranking member of Davido’s 30 billion gang family.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2021
Do men cry lol very funny

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Onyi22(f): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
So sad, he couldn't meet with his future daughter in -law
Take heart my love, may his rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyi22:
brain dey pain you?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Kebbiprince: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Zzor:
Do men cry lol very funny
Thank God you know men are super humans to women cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by slawormiir: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
He is a pussy ass niggarr......real niggarrrz don't cry

In a situation like this ...a real niggarrr relate the news to the rest of his real niggarrrrs.....those ones will console him by booking hotel for him......arrange some paid runs babe for him, supply him with enough bottles and weed

Then his real niggarrrrs will put head together to make sure the father of thier niggarrr is buried....
Probably on the day of the burial...every niggarrr bring out his glk, benz, lexus, voltron, venzas...they start doing fast and furious on da elm Street like Jason Statham and vin diesel to create awareness in da hood and show the father some respect

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
Davido don use this one papa renew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Alphonsixx(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Sad and grieving moment for him, I pray almighty bears him fortitude to deal with it
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyi22:
YOU DEY FIND MAN WEY YOY GO GIVE BELE ONYINYE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Kebbiprince: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Lol, with your wide borehole lagos Ibadan express way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Abigirlsuen: 5:57pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by fourboys: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
f
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Soolmus: 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2021

RIP

Abeg go get covid vaccinated especially if you are old, the nigga looks saddened, but that is life

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
RIP to Obama DMW's dad...
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Anneka101(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
May his gentle souls rest in peace and may the lord give Obama the energy to bear the lose.

It's so hard to loose loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by EXOUSIAng: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
WHEN DID IT BECOME NEWS THAT A SOME ONE CRYS AS THE RESULT OF THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE? I think this was happening long before Jesus wept for Lazarus.....
Whats going on on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Heterodox(m): 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anyone that has lost a father will relate. A good father by the way, not those drunk.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Enudapan: 6:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

R.i.p
Take heart nigga
And blow up some mushin weed

If you cry wetin your sisters go come do
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by tillaman(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
angry
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by akilo1: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Crying while someone video?waiter abeg another bottle.RIP papa
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Earntrick: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Life
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Commonguy(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
too bad
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Boye33: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Help

I need an accommodation or a place to sleep anywhere on the island where I can pay 10k monthly.

kindly quote or send a dm if you have or know someone who has one.

Thanks.
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Neoteny(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Who's the neanderthal?

Seriously his head looks like a caveman's.

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by stanliwise(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

In a situation like this ...a real niggarrr relate the news to the rest of his real niggarrrrs.....those ones will console him by booking hotel for him......arrange some paid runs babe for him, supply him with enough bottles and weed

Then his real niggarrrrs will put head together to make sure the father of thier niggarrr is buried....
Probably on the day of the burial...every niggarrr bring out his glk, benz, lexus, voltron
Funny enough you ain’t a real niggar.
Real niggarrr don’t call others out
Atleast not like you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by doctor306(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Davido don use this one papa renew.

main reason ull die poor

1 Like

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by Elzakzaky: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
sad
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by otipoju(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Probably on the day of the burial...every niggarrr bring out his glk, benz, lexus, voltron

No be everything dem must talk put.

David was a battle tested warrior ...he cried when both his friend Jonathan and father in law Saul died.

Crying is not weakness. Its a valid expression of the emotion of grief or joy as the case may be by humans.

If God did not intend males to cry he would not give them tear ducts. Embrace your true nature.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by SATANISGOD: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
i no dey understand these nairaland bloggers o
WHERE YOU EXPECTING HIM TO LAUGH
angry angry angry
Re: Obama DMW Cries As His Father Dies (Video) by lugo99(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
thus Obama and Eric bailey of man u resemble abi na did Igbo wet I smoke dis evening dey make my eye lens no see wella.. this weather thou!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'Banj Visits Rapper Casper Nyovest At Home (Photos) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Daughter's 3rd Birthday In Matching Outfit With Daughter / Jaywon and Danny young Mock Zlatan And Naira marley, fight back trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.