Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs (54562 Views)

Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos) / Lulu-Briggs' Burial Date Announced Two Years After His Death / Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by nams77: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
It was all Dumo's fault as he wanted to play the role of both Son and wife
You seem to be the only one towing this line of thoughts. Several persons who are aborigine and inner members of this community like Richmond500 and benson are saying otherwise.

Yes dummo might have gone overboard in some instance but I will lean with the majority voice. If she knows your mum like you claim, then best believe she will definitely paint herself as an angel of light

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
It was all Dumo's fault as he wanted to play the role of both Son and wife
Anty calm down, Seinye don fill ur head with lies.
She wanted Lulu's will to be read before his burial but Dump opposed it and that was beginning of the court case.
Warn ur mother about Seinye

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
by the way, just to let u know I was in the burial and didn't get info from internet
lol,my mom also is with chief Mrs Seinye currently, I get first hand gist more than you do
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:37am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
lol,my mom also is with chief Mrs Seinye currently, I get first hand gist more than you do
Seinye isn't a Chief, She don paint herself full ona ear.
My Dad is a chief in Kalabari and u get info only from Seinye, who do u think get better info, me or u?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
by the way, I don't have strength for further argument, do have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
Anty calm down, Seinye don fill ur head with lies.
She wanted Lulu's will to be read before his burial but Dump opposed it and that was beginning of the court case.
Warn ur mother about Seinye
They've been friends from way back so nobody needs to be warned,obviously you didn't know how the whole saga started,it started long before chief Lulu's death,why do you think Chief himself held on to his wife till his death.Don't believe everything you read,Dumo is a very greedy man
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
Seinye isn't a Chief, She don paint herself full ona ear.
My Dad is a chief in Kalabari and u get info only from Seinye, who do u think get better info, me or u?
Ha!obviously you don't know her,let me not waste my time jor
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2021
iddonla:

I think senibo is his son?
Ya Senibo is his first son
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 14, 2021
nams77:

You seem to be the only one towing this line of thoughts. Several persons who are aborigine and inner members of this community like Richmond500 and benson are saying otherwise.

Yes dummo might have gone overboard in some instance but I will lean with the majority voice. If she knows your mum like you claim, then best believe she will definitely paint herself as an angel of light
I'm towing the line of truth that's all
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by MiddleDimension: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Chief Mrs Seinye wasn't Dumo's ex girlfriend but they knew each other as acquaintance and did few businesses that's all,its true that Dumo introduces her to his dad but she never knew Dumo had some dirty motives and mummy Seinye refused to play the game with Dumo because she was loyal and loved her husband that was when wahala started.There are things I can't type here

If this is the case, how then can polygamy be the problem? @NEIGHBOUR

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
They've been friends from way back so nobody needs to be warned,obviously you didn't know how the whole saga started,it started long before chief Lulu's death,why do you think Chief himself held on to his wife till his death.Don't believe everything you read,Dumo is a very greedy man
Let's forget this, u always will support Seinye cos of her relationship with ur mom.

If I was in ur shoes, my judgement will also be clouded by my emotions, I do not blame u sha.

Me, I don tire to discuss, u are so hard and will never bend and look at things from a different view

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2021
nams77:

I deh shame for that zzor.

Seinye don twist her brains to believe she(Mrs Seinye) is a saint and Dumo is the devil

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
Let's forget this, u always will support Seinye cos of her relationship with ur mom.

If I was in ur shoes, my judgement will also be clouded by my emotions, I do not blame u sha.

Me, I don tire to discuss, u are so hard and will never bend and look at things from a different view
lol that's not the case,you men should stop victimizing women in cases like this
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
lol that's not the case,you men should stop victimizing women in cases like this
That's a vicious stereotype.
I have never victimized a lady, both here and outside the internet.

But then I can now fully understand u, u aren't supporting that woman cos she is ur mom's friend, rather u are supporting her cos u felt women are victimized and supporting them is a must for u and that is even worse.

God have mercy on u

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:

Seinye don twist her brains to believe she(Mrs Seinye) is a saint and Dumo is the devil
shame for yourself ooo, I'm for the truth
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 8:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor, do have a nice week ahead, I am tired. Let's talk some other time

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by thelinguist: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
That's a vicious stereotype.
I have never victimized a lady, both here and outside the internet.

But then I can now fully understand u, u aren't supporting that woman cos she is ur mom's friend, rather u are supporting her cos u felt women are victimized and supporting them is a must for u.

God have mercy on u
she is sexist, read her other comments.. She is supporting the woman based in gender.. Ignore her.... You and that other fellow have tried enough, don't let her drag you further
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by thelinguist: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
When we tell men not to accept polygamy, they do as they like, if the man had only one woman everything would have been settled. How can a man be buried two years , it doesn't even make sense!!
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by iddonla: 9:06am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:

dont mind her...at a point senibo,dumo,sofiri all returned their shares in moni pulo to their father just for family unity...

I am not exonerating dumo tho , cos the guy srf get for body...but seinye really mess up too..
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2021
Godswings:

Mr richmond500 , the picture of his corpse being carried on a boat in a river seems confusing to me; I would like to know where he was buried; land or river?
lol, na for air dem bury am.
Its a culture as a Chief.

Kalabari is surrounded by water and most of our cultural practices are on water. As a chief, he was moved from Buguma to Abonnema through water.
Most masquerades in Abonnema also had to first display on water before coming to land, that is just how it is, it has been like this even before Lulu was born.

If a woman dies during child birth, her corpse won't enter the town directly, they had to move the corpse through water straight to the mortuary.
Almost everything is water in Kalabari

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by richmond500: 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
thelinguist:
When we tell men not to accept polygamy, they do as they like, if the man had only one woman everything would have been settled. How can a man be buried two years , it doesn't even make sense!!
It isn't about polygamy. Sometimes wealth create problems in a family

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by thelinguist: 9:35am On Mar 14, 2021
richmond500:
It isn't about polygamy. Sometimes wealth create problems in a family
but a rich man with one wife fairs better with a rich man with many wives. Polygamy is bad.. Handling a woman sef na work for me, how do people handle three /four woman? Yes wealth comes with its problems, but when you add many wife's, thw problems multiples!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by bizzibodi(m): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Was Sienye Dumos acquaintance?
Yes to say d least he brought her to his father.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by SarkinYarki: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2021
bizzibodi:

Yes to say d least he brought her to his father.

Hmmmm I didn't know that part ...
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by awumen: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2021
thelinguist:
but a rich man with one wife fairs better with a rich man with many wives. Polygamy is bad.. Handling a woman sef na work for me, how do people handle three /four woman? Yes wealth comes with its problems, but when you add many wife's, thw problems multiples!
This is not about polygamy, it's about wealth and one person wanting all to themselves.
What about FRA Williams,sey it's one wive yet they had their issues after his death if not the Yoruba elders called them to order it was going almost this way
As for Zzor,I have said it before that some of us here are inner inner circle and understand what transpired even from the very on set when am sure Seinye wasn't a friend to your mum (in the 70's o) and
like what richmond said,do not take one side of the story,I know both side well, my dad was a good friend of Opuda since the early 70's and we all know what transpired as soon as Seinye appeared at the scene. I will leave it at this but thread carefully with Seinye will remain my best advice
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Emu4u2c: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Na Ogboni member?
Nor be my mouth you go hear say mosquito kill elephant
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by saintadeola: 10:20am On Mar 14, 2021
Wow, this brought me a lot of memories, I did my nysc in that town.Abonemma
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by bizzibodi(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Chief Mrs Seinye wasn't Dumo's ex girlfriend but they knew each other as acquaintance and did few businesses that's all,its true that Dumo introduces her to his dad but she never knew Dumo had some dirty motives and mummy Seinye refused to play the game with Dumo because she was loyal and loved her husband that was when wahala started.There are things I can't type here
Who told U all this yur mum?why is she more interested in WILL than burial,why obtain court order to stop burial?both of them has a deal & it went wrong b/c of both are greedy,why will he introduced a woman with a shady paste to be his dad wife at d precipice of his life,if they don't hav a deal?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by bizzibodi(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Their fight started long before Chiefs death, though she took some harsh decisions at some point but Dumo pushed her beyond limits, Dumo wanted to humiliate her and she fought back and please don't believe all you read on social media most ain't true
Fought over what?her inheritance?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by Beckham14: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2021
Zzor:
Shut up,Mrs Seinye is my mom's bestie and I know everything that happened, Dump should be ashamed of himself
We now know who your mother is.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by inyenejo(m): 11:36am On Mar 14, 2021
This is Calabar culture
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of O.B. Lulu Briggs by benny24: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2021
Anneka101:
Why keep a body for 2 years

Well he has finally been buried and he can now rest in peace.

He has enjoyed life to the fullest and I think he has gone to meet his creature.
his death was enmeshed in crisis, counter claim and accusation in far away Ghana which was followed by litigation all these and more accounts for why his corpse was kept for that long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.