Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,774 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How I Made 25000 Pounds In A Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Made 25000 Pounds In A Year (331 Views)

Invest 50000 And Make 20000-25000 Profit / Sumobank 25000 Naira August Salary Savings Challenge / How Do You Lose 10 Pounds In A Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 25000 Pounds In A Year by Lsc1605895(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Good evening everyone reading this, life they say is sweet when you serve God and have money, many will doubt and many will say it is a scam while few will take the opportunity, life is a choice, Join this company that pay in pounds when you buy a share in the company, it is a uk company partneering with amazon, and crytocurrency, once you invest you have a package you become a share holder, the lowest is 25 pounds, register with the link under this topic, once you register, confirm your mail, creat transaction password, then click the 3 lines at the top, go to shop and click it, go to package click it and cick select currency and select naira, select package the lowest is 15600, then scroll down select savings or open, then click next to buy your package.
Re: How I Made 25000 Pounds In A Year by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 25000 Pounds In A Year by ThePropertyGuy: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2021
Flee from laziness

How does one partner with cryptocurrency? You don’t even understand what you are trying to sell.

Lsc1605895:
Good evening everyone reading this, life they say is sweet when you serve God and have money, many will doubt and many will say it is a scam while few will take the opportunity, life is a choice, Join this company that pay in pounds when you buy a share in the company, it is a uk company partneering with amazon, and crytocurrency, once you invest you have a package you become a share holder, the lowest is 25 pounds, register with the link under this topic, once you register, confirm your mail, creat transaction password, then click the 3 lines at the top, go to shop and click it, go to package click it and cick select currency and select naira, select package the lowest is 15600, then scroll down select savings or open, then click next to buy your package.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Bitcoin: No Selling! No Products to Stock! No Meetings / REVEALED: Multiply Your Money In 2021 Even If You Don’t Know What A “coin” Means / Dollar Will Likely Skyrocket Against Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.