Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me (9046 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by jesmond3945: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

along the line, I learnt she had a skill, fashion design.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.
I also noticed my mom about the development.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

Her details, pictures, and some screenshot are available below as evidence.

phone no: 09152130407
acct details: aigbe osariemen Jennifer
bank: UBA
acct no: 2126475810
mr man we are not kids. I have been there before. If na your fellow man you for no send 1k from your last card. You see the girl pix loose your guard. Guy man die guy man bury am

7 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by jesmond3945: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
God has seen your pure heart. She lost a great opportunity just because of petty scam. God will surely reward you since your heart is clean towards her...

That Yahoo boyfriend of hers will surely use her for ritual...
forget that thing my dear. Don't involve God in this matter.
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by jesmond3945: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I am sure u saw where I said I help both male and female. some guys here on nairaland live with me. stop saying shit
where is the evidence of the people you helped? You helped her because you saw her pix and saw she was pretty. I am not a kid bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Slimslimqq: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
jesmond3945:
mr man we are not kids. I have been there before. If na your fellow man you for no send 1k from your last card. You see the girl pix loose your guard. Guy man die guy man bury am
maybe that's the way u think, but I do my things my way. believe me or not, the deed has been done, life moves on
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by ABCthings: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:
You're trying to help a stranger from Benin to Lagos

What if she comes and die in your house? what would you tell your neighbours or the police?

But let's be more realistic, try to limit the type of Good you do (I don't care if your Mr Nice guy attitude is hereditary)

People does not always pay good with good

And this is real life, what goes around does not always comes around (It might but it will be @fter a long time)
No good will ever go unpunished. Lol he needs to think well before you helping. Esp. Someone he doesn't know
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
I just counted about 12 gullible Nigerians in this thread alone.
No wonder politicians can easily deceive Nigerians after fvcking them hard core.

Back to the topic, op you are mad. You think all of us here are fools. You sent Tfare to her so she can come over for bleep but she outsmarted you.
You starved to generate the 3k and at the same time you are helping some imaginary nairaland guys.
Fvck off

12 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Bootybounce: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
MORAL: don't inconvenience your self when trying to help others

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by jesmond3945: 11:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
Slimslimqq:
maybe that's the way u think, but I do my things my way. believe me or not, the deed has been done, life moves on
the deed was done because you see fine babe, you even involve your mama for the matter. However, sorry for the loss.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by ABCthings: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
jesmond3945:
seriously the guy is talking as if he has finished helping all the people in his community.
Let him go and help his church brothers first. They will appreciation him better. cheesy grin grin kikiki

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by ABCthings: 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bootybounce:
MORAL:
don't inconvenience your self when trying to help others
which kain yeye moral be dis?
So on a raining day I cannot share an umbrella with a kid, because it will inconvenience me?
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by mmadu4: 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2021
oga you have been scammed and don't be surprised you are not the only one . she has a yahoo boy friend who uses her to scam men on facebook . else how do you think she is able to sustain her self and her broke bf? this is what the girls do nowadays. next time use your head and not your manhood. you don see fine girl your sense run commot leave you . smh

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
She & her Yahoo bf don play a fast one on you. Of all people, na this slay queen una wan help. Help kee u there. I address people the way they dress. I can never think of accomodating this kind lady. Apology to anyone who feels offended hearing that tongue

@Slimslimqq, take down all her pics & other info you posted. Your loss is not worth going that far. If she comes across this, she's likely to do worse to you since you're friends on FB. Don't forget she's a Yahoo girl with a Yahoo bf angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Gels lyk dis belongs to d street u can't save dem.

4 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by ravensckar(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2021
checkmatez:
Girl head... you are interested in someone else girlfriend and spewing trash... this reverse psychology bullshit you think you are doing won't work on everyone... lied about involving your mum and about helping guys too, You are a small boy and I can see through you.
I thought I was the only one that noticed o. Nothing in his chat indicated that he genuinely wanted to help her. Having so many pictures of the lady in question is another red flag. Guyman was looking for a live-in girlfriend. Lolz.

Just like a lady that I was trying to connect to a job, it got to a stage she wanted to tax me for T-fare. I just smiled and shook my head. This one no even know sey na Ajegunle I grow up. Since then, I stopped replying her chats. No time for nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 14, 2021
I am 100% sure you wouldn’t have helped if it was a guy... what does that make you She don hustle money make her bf take sub.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by chingle5(m): 1:48am On Mar 14, 2021
diz OP na mad man.................... werey u don see jennifer ode grin

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Richadv(m): 1:58am On Mar 14, 2021
FBI doings grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Richadv(m): 2:01am On Mar 14, 2021
E choke cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by domwas2(m): 2:12am On Mar 14, 2021
People like you are many in jail all because of helping a stranger, you know nothing about.
You better do more to people you know around.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Juliearth(f): 2:36am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Lets be careful of those we intend to help. not all who ask for help needs help.

I am still a struggling young guy, but the little I make I share with those who doesn't have at all. that's my nature, and also I know what it is to be broke.

Last month, I came across a Lady's post on Facebook, that she needed 1k to survive for the weekend. I went through her profile and I noticed she's real.

Though, I was also broke, but I had 1600 in my account, so I reached out to her and sent her 1k as she requested.

she later chatted me up and sent her number to call and also appreciate my gesture.

we talked a lot and I got to know she lives in Benin city alone and sometimes spend days with her boyfriend who happens to be a fulltime broke yahoo boy.

I talked to her about the risk of living with someone who doesn't have a job and rather be involved in yahoo, and also I gave her samples of how desperate yahoo boys use their girls for ritual, but she defended him that he's not that type.

I discussed why she hasn't been using her skill to help herself grow, but she complained lack of funds to get a sewing machine and also that people don't sew clothes in Lagos

I told her about Lagos, and she seems interested. in fact, I told her my mom has a sewing machine that she doesn't use frequently, that I will discuss with her to release it.

she was happy, but said she doesn't know anyone to accommodate her in lag, but she has a friend who's married but not sure if she can accommodate her.

then I promised to help discuss with my mom and fiancee so that we can help her with accommodation and the sewing machine, and she seems glad about it.

I discussed with my mom and fiancee about it, and they agreed I bring her. my mom showed special interest in helping her in a little way she can afford when she heard her story.

I told her the latest development, then she asked when would come, I told her that anytime she likes, then she told me she doesn't have enough money for transportation to lag. she has only 2k while tfare would cost 5k, I promised to help her with 3k the following week, not that I have it, but I had faith I will get it for her.

Then two days after, she messaged me that she would be coming on Saturday(today) because she owes a lot of debt and they are threatening to embarrass her on sunday(tomorrow). I should help her send the 3k so she can start coming.

I struggled and fasted just to help her raise the 3k, so that she can start coming.

ulcer almost killed me because i made sure I help her send the money yesterday evening, I didn't any healthy food because of the savings.

this morning, I sent her a message to know if she has started coming and she replied yes, that she's in the bus. few hours later, I didn't hear from her, I sent her another message to know where she has reached, but she read and didnt reply me.

meanwhile my mom was already worrying me about her situation. so I collected my mom phone to call her, to my greatest surprise was hearing loud music and noise in the background, immediately she heard my voice she cut and blocked my moms number and mine.

Before u bash me, know that she isn't the first I tried to help, some nairalanders can attest to this, because I am accommodating, both male and female. I took after my late father. because I believe God rewards those who have good heart.

I am not pained because she scammed me of the money I suffered for just to please and help her. if she had ask, I would have given her, but because she played and fooled me and including my mom, I am pained. that I don't think that will stop me from helping anyone else In future.

I am not here to bash you. Rather I would love to commend you for being kind hearted, its just unfortunate that you showed this kindness to the wrong person. Take this act of yours in good faith. You tried adding value to her life, but she prefers being whatever that she is.

This act should not dissuade you from lending a helping hand to the next person in need. Only that this time, be observant and please don't put your health in leeway to please humans.

God bless your mum and wife (you sure found yourself a keeper. An average Nigerian girl would conclude that you want to bring in a side chick) for being supportive too.
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Katelliot18: 3:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Dude u be confirm big Ina(fire) girl fwosh like that u render ur last kobo,abi u dey wine us ni
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Disclaimer12: 4:32am On Mar 14, 2021
The funniest part of this story is someone who's starving, fasted nd and almost had ulcer just to raise 3k saying he's trying to help someone! Lol! Bra! That girl u think you're trying to help seems to be living a better life than u judging from the picture ! Better go hustle harder! There are lot of people that need your help in your vicinity! But u chose a sexy looking fresh girl from Benin! Bros I'll tell u the truth u need more help than the girl In question! Give me your account details to send back the 3k plus extra 2k for data

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by CheedyJ(m): 4:51am On Mar 14, 2021
Baba dey look for free pucccci, lol... mumu man of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by rex444(m): 4:52am On Mar 14, 2021
God sees a good heart provided it's for no earthly gain ...she didn't scam U , she lost an opportunity God was giving her
Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:28am On Mar 14, 2021
Lukaku95:
you get fiancee but ordinary 3k you sent , you don already broke to pieces.. how you go take marry that your fiancee.. ?? Stop decieving yourself
hahahahahahaha chai I don die cheesy grin
boss see as I burst out this kind laughter disturb my neighborhood this kind early morning.
boss You read that part wey he said ulcer almost kill am cheesy
see below
ulcer almost killed me because i
made sure I help her send the
money yesterday evening, I didn't
any healthy food because of the
savings
then come and see the final finishing from a savage nairalander
Disclaimer12:
The funniest part of this story is someone who's starving, fasted nd and almost had ulcer just to raise 3k saying he's trying to help someone! Lol! Bra! That girl u think you're trying to help seems to be living a better life than u judging from the picture ! Better go hustle harder! There are lot of people that need your help in your vicinity! But u chose a sexy looking fresh girl from Benin! Bros I'll tell u the truth u need more help than the girl In question! Give me your account details to send back the 3k plus extra 2k for data

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:34am On Mar 14, 2021
coming2america:

You, yourself..you are in hell fire. And you are tryng to help someone leave her hell fire.

You don chop today?

Foolish boy

chai una no go kill person for this forum,
see the post he made below that looks so funny.
ulcer almost killed me because i
made sure I help her send the
money yesterday evening, I didn't
any healthy food because of the
savings

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by akpunda86: 5:47am On Mar 14, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
God has seen your pure heart. She lost a great opportunity just because of petty scam. God will surely reward you since your heart is clean towards her...

That Yahoo boyfriend of hers will surely use her for ritual...

The guy is a fool.leave God out of this.does he not have thousands of neigbours who are hungry.

If he meant help is not supposed to be posting the girls picture and fone number here.
How did he meet the girl.

He just wrote a storyline to make him look like a saint.he was just looking for a free pussy and he got scammed

He has ulcer living with the Mother and has a fiancee but can't afford meagre 3k and ulcer wan kill am
Is a pity guy but u lied ur just looking for a free pussy
Guys don finish Abi u no get friends.prick dey scratch u

5 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by akpunda86: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
hahahahahahaha chai I don die cheesy grin
boss see as I burst out this kind laughter disturb my neighborhood this kind early morning.
boss You read that part wey he said ulcer almost kill am cheesy
see below

then come and see the final finishing from a savage nairalander

Bravo.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by ukaface(f): 5:52am On Mar 14, 2021
See ehn bros.... Forget generosity and going out of your way to help people. Those people if table were turned go chop your eyes.
Generosity doesn't work in Nigeria, everybody dey look for who them go chop from,but when it's payback them go run.
I can't do this mistake you did
Sent her money,Sent tfare,still hustle accommodation and work for her,shuuuuuuuuuu.....you be father Christmas?even father Christmas no do reach like this...your own Na pro version.

This ought to teach you a lesson,if you like continue.
Forget about God blessing those who give abeg,you just got scammed dude...lol grin grin,or maybe your blessing is in the future.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Bush2013: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Mumu pussy ass niggrr forming a nice guy.
Guy bring yourself out of poverty before you start bringing others.
People are advising you here and you're forming.
Nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Fakbrown: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2021
This girl is chopping life, you even told your fiancee you want to help a stranger, a female and she agreed, let me tell you something that girls earns more 2000% of what you gave in a single pick, is nice helping people, their should be an extent you should go, is more like you borrowed to help her the second time, abi na kpekus yoh dae find

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Tried To Help Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
for the sake of ur mental health , suspend anything like helping strangers for now. suspend it indefinetely. ur mental heath is at stake here. u can't keep pleasing others and displeasing yourself. be wise !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Spot The Good Guy?romancelanders? / Africa’s Most Expensive Bride? Six Suitors Compete To Marry 17-year-old Girl / Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.