Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala (4224 Views)

Ndigbo And Ikwerre Fight Dirty Over Celebration Of Igbo Day In PHC / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / What Ndigbo and ANAMBRA Must Do To End The Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

Shut up dere!!!
Stop reaping where you did not sow.
You all supported Trump who incidentally never wanted Iweal to take up the WTO post.

How did you slow character know that Biden will support NG?

Trump was supported for different reasons.

So what did you sow that you will now reap?

How will this put food in your table?

Is this not the same NG that you Yorubas were dancing up and down that she will not win while the Igbos were shouting about Igbo amaka?

You are too slow and utterly dumb....

..and you even don't want tribal insults on your tribal thread...

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

Shut up dere!!!
Stop reaping where you did not sow.
You all supported Trump who incidentally never wanted Iweala to take up the WTO post.
Provide evidence of igbo supporting trump you bitter dingbat
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Who is "they"?

If most ipob rooted for trump does that in anyway translate to Igbos supporting trump?.....Are you naturally dense?

How ipob translate to Igbo beats me.

But when Boko strucks, the coward will never say the northerners or the Kanuris.

Don't mind the slow character.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
goatgoat093:

You Dumb humpty-dumpy troll, so you mean 40 million or so Igbos supported Trump? how more dumber can you get?
[/s]

Cry me a river grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by darkwan: 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
very ignorant people and very bad in politics....

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
Obalatule:
[/s]

See it below, y'all was ready to do anything for him. Not even 2months you are trying to change the narratives.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by flokii: 8:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
[s][/s] Take your stupid advise and shove it up your black smelly ewedu ass, Igbo women are top-notch, well educated, well respected and globally competitive.

Alafin of Oyo your imperial king recently fufilled the lifelong wish of practically every yoruba man i know; To get an igbo wife.

Go and teach your ewedu sisters the common practice of personal hygiene first

You're pathetic.. Yoruba ladies remain the most decent in Nigeria, you don't see them littered in brothels or baby factories producing babies like plgs for sale.

Your intelligence must be top-notch to get Yoruba girls to fall in love with you but same can't be said of your ladies, just have money, they'll spread it all like rumor, even great grandpas with saggy balls can have a go at their kltty with cash. Shameful to say the least.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by darkwan: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
i dont see a igbo becomin president of nigeria any soon if they continue like this....

election boycott,then vote in the last minute....
biafra,then restructurin....
south south and south east,then only south east....
add benue,add everything....why stop their,add lagos too....

nobody understand igbos.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:

Check my above post.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 8:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
darkwan:
i dont see a igbo becomin president of nigeria any soon if they continue like this....

election boycott,then vote in the last minute....
biafra,then restructurin....
south south and south east,then only south east....
add benue,add everything....why stop their,add lagos too....

nobody understand igbos.... undecided undecided

I can't see an ibo man becoming president too. Where will their votes come from?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

How did you slow character know that Biden will support NG?
Trump was supported for different reasons.
So what did you sow that you will now reap?
How will this put food in your table?
Is this not the same NG that you Yorubas were dancing up and down that she will not win while the Igbos were shouting about Igbo amaka?
You are too slow and utterly dumb....
..and you even don't want tribal insults on your tribal thread...
@emboldened
Some of your fellow ipob are saying otherwise. They said ibos didn't support Trump, then I provided a picture for the illiterates,

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:

You're pathetic.. Yoruba ladies remain the most decent in Nigeria, you don't see them littered in brothels or baby factories producing babies like plgs for sale.

Your intelligence must be top-notch to get Yoruba girls to fall in love with you but same can't be said of your ladies, just have money, they'll spread it all like rumor, even great grandpas with saggy balls can have a go at their kltty with cash. Shameful to say the least.
You are clearly deluded....Yoruba girls are dirty and uncultured, Loud and not so beautiful.

There is no comparison between this two classes of ladies.

Never have i heard an igboman think about marrying a yoruba, But countless yoruba elite from governors to prominent business men all have igbo wives and half igbo kids, Now the Oba of oyo has an igbo olori

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

See it below, y'all was ready to do anything for him. Not even 2months you are trying to change the narratives.
Wow i guess this is all the igbos there is? This is the representation of the over 50 million igbos around the world?

Narrow minded dumbo

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

@emboldened
Some of your fellow ipob are saying otherwise. They said ibos didn't support Trump, then I provided a picture for the illiterates,

You are so dumb that its amazing....you still remember your name.

When did Ipob and ibos became the same thing?

Why haven't you poorly educated character call the northerners Boko members?

So anyone who is against your evil treachery is ipob?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

I can't see an ibo man becoming president too. Where will their votes come from?
A bittered soul is what you are, An inconsequential bittered soul
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
Wow i guess this is all the igbos there is? This is the representation of the over 50 million igbos around the world?

Narrow minded dumbo

Don't be silly and acting dumb. This is just a representation of the support Trump enjoyed in the east. He lost re-election and suddenly y'all have changed the narrative.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are so dumb that its amazing....you still remember your name.

When did Ipob and ibos became the same thing?

Why haven't you poorly educated character call the northerners Boko members?

So anyone who is against your evil treachery is ipob?

Who are Igbos and who are ibos?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Check my above post.
You didn't provide any evidence of the 50 million igbos supporting trump you halfsmart dimwit

You are simply dull and dense upstairs

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by flokii: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
You are clearly deluded....Yoruba girls are dirty and uncultured, Loud and not so beautiful.

There is no comparison between this two classes of ladies.

Never have i heard an igboman think about marrying a yoruba, But countless yoruba elite from governors to prominent business men all have igbo wives and half igbo kids, Now the Oba of oyo has an igbo olori

Spare me your gibberish abeg..

Everything is just wrong with you people.. It's your women that grow moustache and beards, chest hair, thick yam legs and so on.. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2021
flokii:

Osun Discovers Baby Factory, Rescues 47 Children

A baby factory that was allegedly operating under the guise of an orphanage in Ile-Ife has been discovered by Osun State Government.

It was learnt that 47 children were evacuated from the building, where women are apparently impregnated and their babies sold off by operators.

The Women, Children and Social Affairs Commissioner Osun State, Olubukola Olaboopo led other officials of the ministry and police to seal off the facility identified as Oroyemi Elizabeth Covenant Home and Care Centre.
https://africatodaynewsonline.com/2020/09/07/osun-discovers-baby-factory-rescues-47-children/

Indeed Yoruba ladies don't do baby factory...

Shameless liars everywhere you look.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
[s][/s] Take your stupid advise and shove it up your black smelly ewedu ass, Igbo women are top-notch, well educated, well respected and globally competitive.

Alafin of Oyo your imperial king recently fufilled the lifelong wish of practically every yoruba man i know; To get an igbo wife.

bros it is probably because we don't know how to take care of our women that's why they run to Yoruba people. It is an indictment, not something to be proud of.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Don't be silly and acting dumb. This is just a representation of the support Trump enjoyed in the east. He lost re-election and suddenly y'all have changed the narrative.
A representation of your imagined support, NOI is the the MD of WTO find a rope and hang yourself if you are so bittered
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
A bittered soul is what you are, An inconsequential bittered soul

I wonder who is bitter here. I believe in facts unlike you that tried changing the stance of Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Who are Igbos and who are ibos?

Ask your carer...as you are anything but normal.

You need help.
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chibuike21:

bros it is probably because we don't know how to take care of our women that's why they run to Yoruba people. It is an indictment, not something to be proud of.
They run to who?......Or yoruba men wont stop flocking around them like flies, Admiring; igbo women like objects of art.

I am yet to meet a yoruba man not obsessed with iGBO ladies

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by melvinjames: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Redcrafton:

Osun Discovers Baby Factory, Rescues 47 Children
A baby factory that was allegedly operating under the guise of an orphanage in Ile-Ife has been discovered by Osun State Government.
It was learnt that 47 children were evacuated from the building, where women are apparently impregnated and their babies sold off by operators.
The Women, Children and Social Affairs Commissioner Osun State, Olubukola Olaboopo led other officials of the ministry and police to seal off the facility identified as Oroyemi Elizabeth Covenant Home and Care Centre.
https://africatodaynewsonline.com/2020/09/07/osun-discovers-baby-factory-rescues-47-children/
Indeed Yoruba ladies don't do baby factory...
Shameless lairs everywhere you look.

Let's not talk about baby factories here, you won't like it, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

I wonder who is bitter here. I believe in facts unlike you that tried changing the stance of Ndigbo.
You are bittered cos NOI emerged WTO director, I am yet to understand how church members with a placard of trump translates to the whole ethnicity supporting trump
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obamaofusa: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:

Go and teach your ewedu sisters the common practice of personal hygiene first

lol

Igbo women are celebrating their acceptance by the sophisticated, educated,refined and rich Yoruba people after decades of begging the Yorubas.It is an escape from the clannish,barbaric and osunic culture of no inheritance, no bathing for several days,sleeping with corpses of the Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Chibuike21: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2021
Obalatule:
They run to who?......Or yoruba men wont stop flocking around them like flies, Admiring; igbo women like objects of art.

I am yet to meet a yoruba man not obsessed with iGBO ladies

But still if Igbo men knew how to take care of their womenfolk they won't be marrying Yorubas. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Redcrafton: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
melvinjames:

Let's not talk about baby factories here, you won't like it, trust me.

So in your blind hatred, you didn't see that I was responding to your fellow refugee in Benin IDP camp, who first used baby factory?

Why are you guys so deceitful?
Re: Opinion: Ndigbo And Hypocrasy, The Case Of Dr Ngozi Iweala by Obalatule: 9:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chibuike21:

But still if Igbo men knew how to take care of their womenfolk they won't be marrying Yorubas. Let's tell ourselves the truth.
If thats the lie you want to believe as opposed to the fact that yoruba men are dogs that think with thier penis and cant stop lusting after igbo ladies then dream on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Worst State Capitals In The Southern Region / Emefiele: CBN Has Disbursed 92.4% Of ₦400 Billion Targeted Credit Facility / Gay Allegations: David Hundeyin Vaporizes Bashir, calls him an Almajiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.