Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) (46103 Views)

Twitter Introduces "E Choke" Emoji. Davido Reacts (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by favor914: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

One is talented and the other one us untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans
Edo man, you should know better?

2 Likes

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Necksonnel: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

One is talented and the other one us untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

His success dey choke you abi grin grin grin
E dey choke haters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Brenn594(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
They both look happy and lit!

1 Like

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by walesho(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Then you've not listen to this artist called Future the guy voice still dey sell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by MackDams(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
http:///EbookCD

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Secure the future of your children, the fact that a woman refuses to date or marry you because you are broke doesn't mean she's materialistic or worldly, nobody loves to meddle with poverty, if she's your sister you wouldn't want her to starve with a broke man, don't tell me the future is bright, now is the future, there are a lot of people younger than you who have made it. Think, plan,strategise, move, act, pray invest, fail, rollover.

Poverty isn't hereditary, so leave your background out of this.
The bulk of what your parents owe you is birth and babysitting.

Ask me how
Try longrich, u may have a negative impression already buh truth is that u can't be outside and know the house better than those inside. No matter how much i get, I'll still do longrich.

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Spending123:
Ladies and gentlemen, fathers and mothers, boys and girls, men and women, brothers and sisters, aunties and uncles, friends and enemies am here to let you know that this news doesn't concern me because am still inside my neighbours toilet since an hour ago the poo refused to flush and I don't know if I should put it inside my pocket or leave it like that...thank you.
Use ur hand nd break d poo into small small then flush again.
U welcome grin

1 Like

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 11:45pm On Mar 13, 2021
Secure the future of your children, the fact that a woman refuses to date or marry you because you are broke doesn't mean she's materialistic or worldly, nobody loves to meddle with poverty, if she's your sister you wouldn't want her to starve with a broke man, don't tell me the future is bright, now is the future, there are a lot of people younger than you who have made it. Think, plan,strategise, move, act, pray invest, fail, rollover.

Poverty isn't hereditary, so leave your background out of this.
The bulk of what your parents owe you is birth and babysitting.

Ask me how
Try longrich, u may have a negative impression already buh truth is that u can't be outside and know the house better than those inside. No matter how much i get, I'll still do longrich.

08 038635825
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Banter1(m): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
Childish boy. always throwing shade, Wizkid don't have your time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Imagine hating on someone’s craft yet you don’t hesitate to comment first on anything concerning him. Damn Nigga! You’s one blaady hateful demented simpleton.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by MackDams(m): 11:58pm On Mar 13, 2021
Ever struggled and wondered how beautiful graphic designs are created using canva?

This 'CANVA' e-book with a step-by-step learning technique is what you need to skill up.

Get yours here & thank me later!
[url]chocolateboxnigeria.com[/url]

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 14, 2021
All of them na hustlers stop idolizing humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Falomo211(m): 12:59am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

na wizkid be talented?? Lmao baba is as finished as Davido na past work and packaging remain for both of them

2 Likes

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by chudez0147(m): 1:39am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=miracood post=99861849]I dispise the way our Nigerian celebrities overreact when ever they are involved with foreign celebrities[/
Class get class . If you know you know
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by LemarJR: 3:14am On Mar 14, 2021
I see I saw �
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Signum(f): 3:47am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Most times you sound like a M0ron really.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Lafrresh: 4:03am On Mar 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
E choke pa!

Wizkid FC won't like this

Do you know since when Wizkid has met Drake sha

E don tey...
Wetin we don do since na now your oga dey do am

1 Like

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Highway09(m): 4:22am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Alejobs: 4:46am On Mar 14, 2021
You celebrity is a fan of another celebrity. Get a reliable external lithium battery powerbank for your laptop today. Available and ready to deliver. Power pass power.
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by mekuxiani(m): 5:03am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Clap 4 yourself oga
God still de bless am
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Shattuck(m): 5:06am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

for a guy to hate another this much proves that you are not a real man.

2 Likes

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Zetty177x: 5:26am On Mar 14, 2021
miracood:
I dispise the way our Nigerian celebrities overreact when ever they are involved with foreign celebrities

Despise

1 Like

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Zetty177x: 5:29am On Mar 14, 2021
StagethemTVee:
You hang out with a dead man?

U know if na spirit?

1 Like

Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Mhimi007(m): 6:28am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

and are the fans complaining TULE JOOR
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 7:16am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

badbelle spotted.
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
E choke pa!

Wizkid FC won't like this
UR MUMU PASS ONE BILLION LEVEL.
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:55am On Mar 14, 2021
DSC7:
ObO to the world Abegggggg....

Thiss news go choke Wizkid and Fans dieee....

Remembered back then when Drake refused to come closer....
OGA MUMU I SEE YOU
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Davido is an American after all.
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Myer(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Davido say "Who dey Breathe"? This guy like to throw sucker punches. I love the man

lalasticlala

The difference between Davido and Wizkid.

You won't hear all this noise from Wiz.

He'll just tweet when the single will drop and the world would be anticipating the banger!

Well that's the good thing about the industry everyone with their personality.
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by DSC7: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2021
Akuruoulo:
OGA MUMU I SEE YOU

Oga Wizdom i greet you.....
Happy sunday......
Re: 'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
DSC7:

Oga Wizdom i greet you.....
Happy sunday......
I WISH U THE BEST BRO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Etukudo “Effiong Iko’Mbakara” Is Dead / Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Lilian Gabriel Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.