Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China (3168 Views)

BVN-Generated NIN Not Useful - NIMC / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / 6 Useful Android Settings You Might Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an advert! All items mentioned have been used by me. I do not sell the following items!

I've been buying things from China via Aliexpress since 2013, and I've never regretted buying any item from there. All items are original and durable. Most of the things I bought were shipped for free, only few has $0.5 - $1 shipping price depending on the item and or seller.

1 - CCTV Camera:
Wireless Smart WiFi Camera with two-way audio; you can remotely speak to an intruder or whoever is within the property being surveilled, it can also be used as Baby Monitor. Video is recorded to an SD Card and can be played remotely, you can also see video in real-time. I've been using this camera for two years without any issue.
Price: N5,672

2 - Car Phone Holder:
It has windshield suction, and firmly holds your phone, very useful especially when you drive with your smartphone's GPS. I've used this item for more than 3 years.
Price: N1,020

3 - Car Bluetooth Device:
This Bluetooth device 5.0 has multiple functions; it can be used to connect your phone to your Car via Bluetooth, you can play music in your car with phone, it has an SD card slot, it has dual USB for charging and for music with flash drive. It also supports hand-free calls.
Price: N1,820

4 - Car Charger:
Very durable 30W dual USB car charger with very fast charging capability.
Price: N1,874

5 - Bidet:
Item is high quality and very useful. It's unhygienic to wash your anus with your hands after toilet, and toilet paper cannot clean you up effectively. I strongly recommend this hand-held washer for a proper toilet hygiene.
Price: N1,519

6 - Phone External Infrared Device
It's a universal remote controller for all electronics and appliances such as TV, Home Theaters, Air Conditioners, Fans, Projectors, Water Heaters, OTT Boxes, IR Bulbs, DVDs, Amplifiers etc.
Price: N1,512

NB: Check store rating and read product review before buying any item.

The pictures below are the exact pictures of the items as displayed in the stores.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2021

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Covid: 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2021
Very useful information. Front page material.
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by kmaster007: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
how will I order sum of this stuff myself

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by BoboKush(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by femi4: 6:39am On Mar 14, 2021
I don't use any
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by shilenji(m): 7:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Op, please i ordered some few things from aliexpress since December and i haven't gotten them delivered,i was told 30-55 days. Please how do i go about it?
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kudducini(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2021
shilenji:
Op, please i ordered some few things from aliexpress since December and i haven't gotten them delivered,i was told 30-55 days. Please how do i go about it?

You should have used DHL
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2021
shilenji:

Please next time use DHL
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by columbus007(m): 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
The Chinese,fake products undecided
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Why can't we make these things over here in Nigeria?
I watched a video and kids below the ages of 16 were assembling these products in China.

we have millions of Graduates with a degree in Engineering and physics. what's really wrong

3 Likes

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by beehivedata(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
Very useful

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Angelacruz: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
You can start,odas will follow
House1411:
I watched a video and kids below the ages of 16 were assembling these products in China.

we have millions of Graduates with a degree in Engineering and physics. what's really wrong

6 Likes

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Meteng: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kudducini, can I get these items, and maybe more, through you, please?
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
shilenji:
Items ordered during festive periods are always delayed. Open a dispute before the buyer protection runs out. You'll be refunded if your item is not delivered within the stipulated delivery time.
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
Angelacruz:
You can start,odas will follow
except that I am not in the science section. I am in Arts and Humanities section. My intention is to give it a trial
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2021
kmaster007:
how will I order sum of this stuff myself
Download the Aliexpress mobile app
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kudducini:

You should have used DHL
Why would you advise him to use DHL? DHL don't ship for free, moreover, their shipping rate is very high.

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Meteng:
Kudducini, can I get these items, and maybe more, through you, please?
Download the Aliexpress app and order the items yourself bro

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Angelacruz: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
Goodluck in advance
House1411:
except that I am not in the science section. I am in Arts and Humanities section. My intention is to give it a trial
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Kizyte(m): 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2021
columbus007:
The Chinese,fake products undecided
Chinese products are not fake bro, it's we greedy Nigerians who choose to buy fake for greater profit.
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Ggee(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2021
Have you checked your local post office?

shilenji:
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by kmaster007: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizyte:
Download the Aliexpress mobile app
okay. I've already

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by honsule(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2021
Kizyte:
Why would you advise him to use DHL? DHL don't ship for free, moreover, their shipping rate is very high.

True. Very high charges

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by ABCthings: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2021
House1411:
look around. You can support those who have the will and ideas.

Before now, I wanted to do stuffs like that but had no fund. Nigeria doesn't support innovation.
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by moscobabs(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2021
Thanks for this piece of information op.

Are the amount over there with shipping fees? Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by ewizard1: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2021
johnHerbert:
You mean nobody does agriculture in China?
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by ewizard1: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
johnHerbert:
i am not saying china i mean nigeria here, if you and i refuse to do agriculture who then would doing it ?
If you ask that question then you indirectly mean *No one is doing the Agriculture in China"
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Re: 6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China by gnykelly(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2021
House1411:

we don't have manufacturing for circuit board.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 19 Pro Vs Samsung Galaxy A53 Full Comparison. The Result Is Shocking / Tecno Phantom 5 Vs Tecno Camon C8 / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Is A Useless Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.