Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP (16132 Views)

Lagos And Niger States Sign MOU On Food Production (Photos) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2021
Emir of Ebonyi,Emir of Ekiti and Emir of Ondo loading .................!
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by godisgreat4lyf: 8:39am On Mar 14, 2021
I hope Umahi has Land at Uburu for herders. For my LGA Ohaukwu no LAND
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Omoslim26: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

What is the way forward Mr future seer?

The way forward with regards to this heardmen crisis you mean?

well if dats wat you mean the way forward is to beef up security and clamp down on any group of persons causing mayhem on the livelihood of others all in the name of doing their own business
this is wat every sensible govt will do

you keep dodging the question been ask here
why give special treatment to a particular business enterprise

wat of the poultry rearers
pig rearers and other streams of business

well I am expecting the indigenous people to hijack this program for themselves

fulani no carry cows come this world so no be only them fit do the business
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by berrystunn(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Mindlog:
Well livestock is not limited to cows, Southern states can key into to get the resources for pigs, goats, rams and poultry. Wanting to venture into cows, their indigenes should be trained on best practices.

You get sense well well, I know some Igbo men that are in livestock (cow) business.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by ogwumgbe: 9:08am On Mar 14, 2021
Dozis:
Umahi has refused to have sense.
Igbo traders all over Nigeria buy lands, rent shops, pay tenement fees and even settle agbero plus Iya Loja to trade in their host communities, they don't go about asking for national trade routes. If you want land for ranching pay for it.
We have all seen that the whole kidnappings and killings by herdsmen are ploys to grab lands. Fulani know what they are doing, I pray we wise up down here in the south

Terrorize the Southern farmers so that Northern farmers will thrive using this useless herdsmen. Thank God for IPOB that saw through their evil schemes. Idiot ass licking states that want to give grazing reserve to them should go on but should not come here to cry wolf when it backfires. Idiots that never want to learn from history. As for those that oppose it, more grease to your elbows. Grazing is a private business, their money is not shared to all States like oil money from the South so I wonder why the government is bent on giving preferential treatment to them. They are business men for God's sake and should do the right thing by buying land and paying tax without government's support

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by cocolacec(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2021
diplomat058:
I am tired of carrying yoruba matter on my head. seems there are indeed two tribes in Nigeria -the rich and the poor; the good and the bad. The best thing is to look for ways to japa and leave something sustainable for your family before you die, as a saved person, of course.

Look at the Akeredolu I was even trusting against the barbarian Fulanis

Why do Nigerians always like complaning without solutions?
why cant the indigenes of each state take over these ranches from govt to breed their own cows to overthrow the fulani monopoly of cow meat?
This is a food for thought.The South must get sense by force we must breed our own cows to make Fulanis sell at lower prices and drive them out of our markets.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by cocolacec(m): 9:16am On Mar 14, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Emir of Ebonyi,Emir of Ekiti and Emir of Ondo loading .................!

Cow business should be for all Nigerians.We must break fulani cow monopoly business.The livestock programme is in partnership with foreign countries,private investors and companies.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by CodeXI: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2021
But they made it look like settling fulani warlords. And they fulani from adam cant share with non muslims lands and foods. They should make the native of these communities in charge of the ranches.
SoBright101:
I don't think anything is wrong with that. They just have to be monitored, be restricted to the particular area allocated to them, pay tax, pay rentage as long as the business remain private.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by joefelin2345: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2021
yimikaa:
Ekiti, ondo and ebonyi needs to get their heads straight angry
My brother, not only straight but examined by Medical Doctors. They are being short slighted. In years to come, before or after the present political gladiators & decision makers must have passed on, the case for their State shall be worst than Ibarapa's own as Fulani don't respect boundary. They should learn from Ilorin episode. I am even surprised that Gov Kayode Fayemi with his PhD in History (War Studies) can commit such errors.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nychillax(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2021
EastisBae:

Abo.ki na.ma! We should give people that have proven to be savage barbarians our lands so they will bring all their fellow terrorists from all over the Sahel to those settlements and in less than 10 years they will claim the land belong to them? You want terrorists to be given lands so that the same deaths and destruction people of Southern Kaduna are experiencing will be replicated all over Nigeria??

Any village, community or people that would be foolish enough to allow their lands to be taken from them and given to herdsmen terrorists will have themselves to blame forever. I expect the leaders of Ebonyi State to call this idiatic sabo called Umahi to order immediately.

That's where you gat it wrong, kaduna crisis started as early as 1992 but degenerated just recently, u need to do ur research about that, my bro we av to put sentiment aside and map out strategy to put end to open grazing, Botswana has more cows than us and I can assure you they don't practice open grazing not to talk of Holland and other countries.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by GreatEbonyi: 9:53am On Mar 14, 2021
unimagin:

Abakiliki has always been different from Igbos, no full blooded Igbo governor will accept that
Bros or Madam, please live Abakaliki out of it, blame the Governor, I won't sound this civil again.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Fiscus105(m): 9:55am On Mar 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

The way forward with regards to this heardmen crisis you mean?

well if dats wat you mean the way forward is to beef up security and clamp down on any group of persons causing mayhem on the livelihood of others all in the name of doing their own business
this is wat every sensible govt will do

you keep dodging the question been ask here
why give special treatment to a particular business enterprise

wat of the poultry rearers
pig rearers and other streams of business

well I am expecting the indigenous people to hijack this program for themselves

fulani no carry cows come this world so no be only them fit do the business

I guess government should assign security agent to each herder nation wide and person assigned should be following the herders day and nite.

In every society, govt take preferential treatment for certain business, base on security threat or economy importance!

During Obama reign, he gave special treatment for General Motor, Yaradua gave special treatment for Niger delta amnesty etc

If you keep having mindset of tribalism and religion in ur judgement, you may not be able to render successful leadership just the way Buhari is doing and how Trump failed.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2021
cocolacec:

Cow business should be for all Nigerians.We must break fulani cow monopoly business.The livestock programme is in partnership with foreign countries,private investors and companies.

And you sincerely believe the fulani controlled federal government of Nigeria will allow that monopoly to be broken ? Just wait and see how those foreign countries,private investors and companies will be frustrated out of that cow business by the same federal government.

Fulanis are masters of deception and that's their greatest weapon. Whoever trusts any fulani does so at their own peril ! NLTP is just another instrument to advance the course of fulani hegemonic - land grabbing agenda ! Nobody should be fooled about it.

Mr Buhari opened our borders for all fulanis in west Africa to move into our country. Have you bothered to ask yourself why ? Then all of a sudden, National Identification Number registration ! Millions of foreign fulanis from Niger,Chad,Mali,Senegal,Guinea, Bukinafaso etc have become Nigerians overnight ! Where do you think fulani led federal government intends to settle those people ?

In my own state of Osun,we don't have any land for any dubious Livestock program that's aimed at securing land for fulanis. Fulani will NEVER be indigenous to Osun ! From RUGA to NLTP to Water Resources Control,my brother can't you see their desperation ?

Please don't be deceived !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by GreatEbonyi: 10:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Umahi you are trying for us but you see this one you did you bleeped up big time, this your ambition is beginning to cost us something, I just hope it is your own personal land that you will donate to the fulani or Great ESN will do the needful.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by lordatkinson07(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2021
Human Right Activists in the south should challenge the decision of these stupid governors in court.
Their 8 years will come and go
They should not create unlimited problems/everywhere you go problems for their citizens o.
These people should be borrowed some senses.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99867675:
If a state see this will be a good source of revenue in millions of naira for them, they can go into the business.
If not, they are free to refuse.

No one is forced or mandated to.

We Rise!

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep.
Words from the elders.

SHUT UP!
NA RUBBISH YOU DEY YARN

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Omoslim26: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

I guess government should assign security agent to each herder nation wide and person assigned should be following the herders day and nite.

In every society, govt take preferential treatment for certain business, base on security threat or economy importance!

During Obama reign, he gave special treatment for General Motor, Yaradua gave special treatment for Niger delta amnesty etc

If you keep having mindset of tribalism and religion in ur judgement, you may not be able to render successful leadership just the way Buhari is doing and how Trump failed.

���Buhari successful leadership �wat a wawu wawu

even buhari won't like to see dis one you just dropped here for it could become sarcasm gone wrong

Buhari himself knows dis govt is a maximum failure and obviously he is aware dat the nation has never seen dis kind of suffering and hardship we have before us now, since 1914

buhari successful leadership �wat a 5g wawu wawu

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2021
yimikaa:
Ekiti, ondo and ebonyi needs to get their heads straight angry

These states are in it for their citizens, not Fulanis; Buhari will not be happy about this.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2021
cocolacec:

Why do Nigerians always like complaning without solutions?
why cant the indigenes of each state take over these ranches from govt to breed their own cows to overthrow the fulani monopoly of cow meat?
This is a food for thought.The South must get sense by force we must breed our own cows to make Fulanis sell at lower prices and drive them out of our markets.

Like I said up there, some governors are in the programme for the benefits of their own indigenes; definitely not for criminal Fulanis; the man in Aso Rock will be disappointed.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Fiscus105(m): 10:45am On Mar 14, 2021
Omoslim26:

���Buhari successful leadership �wat a wawu wawu

even buhari won't like to see dis one you just dropped here for it could become sarcasm gone wrong

Buhari himself knows dis govt is a maximum failure and obviously he is aware dat the nation has never seen dis kind of suffering and hardship we have before us now, since 1914

buhari successful leadership �wat a 5g wawu wawu

I believe you know how to read and understand English....... You "won't" be able to render successful leadership just like buhari is not successful leadership
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by kayusely70(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2021
Ipisi:
Woooos

Lagos and Ogun State apparently missing...

Meanwhile I now confidently believe that Gov.Makinde is the wisest Yoruba man currently alive on planet earth. Infact my love and respect for him as just quadrupled..

But somewhere in Ebonyi, that useless Umahi is a total disgrace. He's an almajiri in disguise and a northern puppet...
Ogun, Osun and Lagos states are still under the influence of their godfather. They have to tread softly and get permission.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 14, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

And you sincerely believe the fulani controlled federal government of Nigeria will allow that monopoly to be broken ? Just wait and see how those foreign countries,private investors and companies will be frustrated out of that cow business by the same federal government.

Fulanis are masters of deception and that's their greatest weapon. Whoever trusts any fulani does so at their own peril ! NLTP is just another instrument to advance the course of fulani hegemonic - land grabbing agenda ! Nobody should be fooled about it.

Mr Buhari opened our borders for all fulanis in west Africa to move into our country. Have you bothered to ask yourself why ? Then all of a sudden, National Identification Number registration ! Millions of foreign fulanis from Niger,Chad,Mali,Senegal,Guinea, Bukinafaso etc have become Nigerians overnight ! Where do you think fulani led federal government intends to settle those people ?

In my own state of Osun,we don't have any land for any dubious Livestock program that's aimed at securing land for fulanis. Fulani will NEVER be indigenous to Osun ! From RUGA to NLTP to Water Resources Control,my brother can't you see their desperation ?

Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by abcee(m): 10:51am On Mar 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

The Governors of these states Delta, Cross River , Anambra , Akwa Ibom , Oyo , and Edo are real niggarrs

Pussy ass government....why giving a preferential treatment to cattle rearers
The last time I checked....cattle rearing just like poultry and goat rearing is an Agricultural enterprise.....so who is going to romance poultry rearers and give them preferential treatment
man hasn't revive this to you but God did.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by kayusely70(m): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

This could lead to a serious conflict in the nearest future. We should be on fullest alert not to fall into that deception

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by tonyson010(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Dozis:
Igbo traders all over Nigeria buy lands, rent shops, pay tenement fees and even settle agbero plus Iya Loja to trade in their host communities, they don't go about asking for national trade routes. If you want land for ranching pay for it.
We have all seen that the whole kidnappings and killings by herdsmen are ploys to grab lands. Fulani know what they are doing, I pray we wise up down here in the south

The issue here is that there is no truth. States accepting it readily are playing politics, cos they r doing so for selfish political reasons at the detriment of state security.

CORE PROBLEMS HERE ARE

1. We have unprotected borders, where Fulanis enter freely without any papers from any country. Most of the fulanis have no identify card (PVC, NIN, driver's license, School ID)......this possess security issues cos u can't say this Fulani man is from a particular place. They commit crime and remain tough to identify. It is the biggest issue security have with the ones killing, raping and stealing.

2. NLTP is meant to be a temporary solution which will be exited by 2028.. that is not true, because, Govt never keep to their plans. IT IS WHY GOVT BUSINESS and POLICIES ALWAYS FAIL.

3. The fulanis always believe everything should be done the way they want, especially when Government is involved. This mentality need to scrapped as it is just growing with this current administration.

4. NLTP is not fair.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Efefiomk86: 11:23am On Mar 14, 2021
Please is this cow business is a government venture or private business? because i dnt see why government can't make a law to regulate the activities of this cow business so that it will not continue to affect the peace and life of other citizens.What is this for crying out loud?
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by danilmo: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2021
Dozis:

Hope ure ready to sell land to Fulani ??

I think leasing land for any commercial rearer within renewable payment period should b adopted instead of them buying the land..

When they buy ur land then they have right to build mosque and installed imam on their land, then u can't even tell them to leave because it's theirs..
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by Holaomoakin(m): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2021
In years to come, those herders shall become personal treats to their host communities, how can people tame wanderers?
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by netmillionaires(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2021
Does that also mean pig breeders can also key into this programme to rare pigs in alloted norther states?

North and hypocrisy.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by cocolacec(m): 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Fulani cannot frustrate foreigners out of the business because they need their expertise on these things.Can fulanis produce powdered milk,flavoured youghurt,cheese,sausages etc.

Nigerian economy is partly owned by Europeans forget the black faces you see as fronts for them.
Denmark and Britain controls your port operations.Telcoms controlled by Europeans.

Britain,france,America etc controls the oil.Chinese and Australia etc control gold business. Etc.The list goes on and on.

If fulanis bring their brothers from other parts of Africa,we yorubas can bring our brethren to register for NIN from Brazil,Togo and Benin republic.Tit for tat.
Re: Ekiti, Ondo, Ebonyi, 17 Northern States Sign Up For NLTP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
cocolacec:

Fulani cannot frustrate foreigners out of the business because they need their expertise on these things.Can fulanis produce powdered milk,flavoured youghurt,cheese,sausages etc.

Nigerian economy is partly owned by Europeans forget the black faces you see as fronts for them.
Denmark and Britain controls your port operations.Telcoms controlled by Europeans.

Britain,france,America etc controls the oil.Chinese and Australia etc control gold business. Etc.The list goes on and on.

If fulanis bring their brothers from other parts of Africa,we yorubas can bring our brethren to register for NIN from Brazil,Togo and Benin republic.Tit for tat.

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mourns Dr. Chike Akunyili / Know Your State's PPROs & Call Them When The Need Arises (Picture) / Parliamentary System Of Government In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.