Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 PM

Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims (37840 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Narrates How Pickpockets Left Her Stranded In Paris / Meet The Moroccan Woman Alleged To Be 'co- Wife' To Regina Daniels (photos) / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SATANISGOD: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2021
spinna:
F&%Ing bloggers..they dont care who their lies affect in their desperation for clicks
U WL JUST OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHAT IS THE LIE HERE
DID SHE COME OUT TO SAY SHE IS NOT FUCKING ALAFIN

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by adioolayi(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2021
grin
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by snoopanddre(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2021
Laughter won kill me but this is just too bad as it could happen to anybody. Which kind generation b this? Somebody go just start a fake news somewhere not minding the effects its gonna have on their VICTIMS. So many evils out there.

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by FreeSpirited: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2021
The disclaimer is too long....No be to come and shout no be me Alafin marry o, na mistaken identity o...shikena....she still went ahead to drag his estranged husband and their divorce court case into the matter just for sympathy...ok... disclaimer as long as court proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by DaniDani(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2021
But she didn't pointedly specified that she's not the alleged Alaafin's new wife

2 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Ghostrye: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2021
soooo, in simpler words, you broke up with your r husband to marry the alaafin, better still, you ain't divorced yet, so now you have two husbands.
Wow, so much for a denial
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by BlackPantherxXx: 7:54am On Mar 14, 2021
grin

She left her Number 1 position with a chestbeater to be Number 13 with Alaafin grin grin grin

Who wan drink corpse water or fight over inheritance...this Chioma needed assssurrranncee tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2021
post=99869168:
A wise man once said..........
there was no internet during Abraham Lincoln livetime

3 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2021
Same eyebrow
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Nonexistent1:
Where is the lie?

DaniDani:
But she didn't pointedly specified that she's not the alleged Alaafin's new wife

Ghostrye:
soooo, in simpler words, you broke up with your r husband to marry the alaafin, better still, you ain't divorced yet, so now you have two husbands.
Wow, so much for a denial

SATANISGOD:
WHAT IS THE LIE HERE

adioolayi:
Madam...we are all saying same thing.

Which is...You left your former husband.....A FACT.

..and

Now..

You are the 13th wife of Alaafin of OYO...A FACT.

Enjoy your new home grin grin

eduj:
Guys we must wage an unrelenting and tiredless war on poverty.
Imagine this fresh babe is proud of being the 13th wive of a seventy something year old oba?
Poverty I denounce you - can I get an Amen sombori.....

Victorclean1:
Is she married to Alafin of Oyo? Yes or no

TheMan3:
did you even read what she wrote Just open mount and display ignorance

Comprehension is a problem for some people.

1) The Alaafin of Oyo married a girl named Chioma.

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

3) The second girl came out to clearly state that she is not the one that got married to the Alaafin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Nigerian bloggers are all full of sh*t
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SweetCunt97(f): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
SATANISGOD:
WHAT IS THE LIE HERE
Thst old alafin still dey fvck? Abeg i prefer young hustling handsome guy to old rich man abeg. If i handle this one he wont last a day naaa. Kai
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by manontree: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2021
Arrest the nonsense husband spreading the false rumours
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:57am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

3) The second girl came out to clearly state that she is not the one that got married to the Alaafin
Don't mind the brainless coon, arguing with cretins like that is a total waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Yankee101: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2021
@Seun, it's Sunday and no single Christian article on Frontpage yet by 8am. And when they do come it will be full of scandals.

Compare that with Friday morning

Stop this nonsense already

3 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by manontree: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
FreeSpirited:
The disclaimer is too long....No be to come and shout no be me Alafin marry o, na mistaken identity o...shikena....she still went ahead to drag his estranged husband and their divorce court case into the matter just for sympathy...ok

It is easy to sew why people fail in exams.

She dragged the husband because she has reasons to believe he is the one behind the rumours

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by organicfoods(m): 7:59am On Mar 14, 2021
Disheartening to say the least. Meanwhile check the video below and get some farming inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwvAk-HUCGg
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by adioolayi(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
okay
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by ekob99: 8:00am On Mar 14, 2021
DaniDani:

It was stated clearly at Point Number (3)(4) and (5)

Go back and read it again bro.
Next time try to read to understand and not to comment.

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by adioolayi(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:

oh...thank you
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2021
Imagine this fresh babe is proud of being the 13th wive of a seventy something year old oba?
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Omoslim26: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:

You are very annoying you know
why take time explaining this simply thing to those monkeys whose brain has been traded for #30 balls of akara

why not just sit relax and let them entertain us with their 5g foolery

na wa for you ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Victorclean1: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by perestroika19: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2021
eduj:
Is this what you read?
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by FreeSpirited: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2021
manontree:

It is easy to sew why people fail in exams.

She dragged the husband because she has reasons to believe he is the one behind the rumours
Really? na....does he have blog? Men aren't that petty
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SATANISGOD: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2

show me where the other girl said she is not the one that married alaffin. u dey read your own from nokia 3310?
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by perestroika19: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2021
Victorclean1:
After reading all her posts and still asking this question shows black men really don't read.

She said she isn't the Chioma that got married to Alaafin. Which other yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by naptu2: 8:12am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author=SATANISGOD post=99869871][/quote]

My God! So you can't even read?? The screenshot below was attached to my previous post. Can you read it or do you need a teacher to explain it to you?

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SATANISGOD: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Thst old alafin still dey fvck? Abeg i prefer young hustling handsome guy to old rich man abeg. If i handle this one he wont last a day naaa. Kai
chai. come and handle me abeg kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SweetCunt97(f): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2021
SATANISGOD:
chai. come and handle me abeg kiss
Can you handle it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by SATANISGOD: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Can you handle it?
i will handle it and put jara cool
Re: Woman Alleged To Have Left Her Husband To Marry The Alaafin Debunks Claims by Dangrace01: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2021
naptu2:
Here is a summary for those who do not understand what was written in the first post.

2) Bloggers posted a picture of another girl named Chioma and claimed that she left her husband to marry the Alaafin.

Here is a thread about the Alaafin's real wife. https://www.nairaland.com/6458278/alaafin-oyo-new-igbo-wife

The second girl that came out, does she have Marital issues too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Give Them Out' - Laura Ikeji Reveals She Doesn't Repeat Clothes / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / "Be Like Neymar, Simple!" - Timi Dakolo Hits Again With New Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.